Precision-Playy's 100th Platinum

100th Platinum  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following titles should be my 100th platinum.

• Mirrors Edge
    • Grid Autosport
    • Wipeout HD
    • Fifa Street
    • Star Ocean 4
    • Prototype
    • Yakuza 4
    • Rogue Legacy
    • Yakuza Dead Souls
    • Max Payne 3
    • Sonic and Sega Allstars Transformed
    • Need For Speed Shift 2
    • Blur

Sure, any idea when you're going to start it? For me it would be best near the end of June/ start of July.

I'm going to be playing the game on this list that has the most votes as of tuesday midnight, i have no choice in the matter :P

Dragon if it is to be Star Ocean 4, i will probably start it at the beginning of june, but i will most likely be playing games alongside it but just leave an easy trophy for the plat so i still stay at 99.

Sigh I better start looking for a copy :( I will have finished Deadly Premonition and Okami by June and I still need to play Vanquish so maybe I will do SO and Vanquish at the same time for June...that will be a fun month :(

I'm going to be playing the game on this list that has the most votes as of tuesday midnight, i have no choice in the matter :P

Dragon if it is to be Star Ocean 4, i will probably start it at the beginning of june, but i will most likely be playing games alongside it but just lave an easy trophy for the plat so i still stay at 99.

are you gonna do the 12 Plats in one day thing like you did last year if star ocean is voted for plat 100

are you gonna do the 12 Plats in one day thing like you did last year if star ocean is voted for plat 100

More then likely, i'm already at 96 plats and Star Ocean is at least going to take me 4 months if i play other stuff alongside it. So i will more then likely have a good 10 maybe more plats to pop afterwards. I'm looking to get Fifa Street finished also as i fear the servers may go down soon.

I gotta feeling a month in Precision will just say fuck it and go for something else just to get the milestone over it. Won't be Hannnah Montana though, with Precision being a dood of class he will go for something even more prestigious than Hannnah Montana, a plat no one will see coming and that plat will be........

DUCK DYNASTY DOODS!!!

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

I gotta feeling a month in Precision will just say fuck it and go for something else just to get the milestone over it. Won't be Hannnah Montana though, with Precision being a dood of class he will go for something even more prestigious than Hannnah Montana, a plat no one will see coming and that plat will be........

DUCK DYNASTY DOODS!!!

Holy crap I didn't even think of that game as a plat :o...If I didn't already have my 200th planned out I would totally have done that game. Damn...now you have me questioning my decision.

I just finished and had a ton of fun with Mirror's Edge, but out of the games you listed I enjoyed Rogue Legacy or Blur the most.  I'm going to be starting Max Payne 3 though in the next month or two, so if you're looking for someone to work those trophies I'll be around if that's the way you choose to go.

More then likely, i'm already at 96 plats and Star Ocean is at least going to take me 4 months if i play other stuff alongside it. So i will more then likely have a good 10 maybe more plats to pop afterwards. I'm looking to get Fifa Street finished also as i fear the servers may go down soon.

I see why sports games are the worst with servers Only ones to trust for me is the madden games since they go down When they actually say the date for the shutdown Edited by ViktoreReznove67

So is Precision just creating alt accounts to vote up Max Payne some :P

When are you going to cut this pol off and decide?

I think he already decided, I think I saw him say in the chatroom that he's getting SO4, and that he'll start playing it soon, considering how long it'll take to get the plat.

So is Precision just creating alt accounts to vote up Max Payne some :P

When are you going to cut this pol off and decide?

Yeah, sorry i did mention somewhere that i was going to go with the one that had the most votes as of midnight on Tuesday, that time has already passed and the winner was Star Ocean 4, i will buy the game on the weekend when i get paid, but i'm on holiday next week so will not start it until next weekend. I will start of little bit at a time as iv got a few other games i want to round up, your welcome to join me on it, we can make a thread and discussions etc as it will encourage and motivate us all i believe :D

• Like 4

Yeah, sorry i did mention somewhere that i was going to go with the one that had the most votes as of midnight on Tuesday, that time has already passed and the winner was Star Ocean 4, i will buy the game on the weekend when i get paid, but i'm on holiday next week so will not start it until next weekend. I will start of little bit at a time as iv got a few other games i want to round up, your welcome to join me on it, we can make a thread and discussions etc as it will encourage and motivate us all i believe :D

I found a guy selling it for 10 bucks on Kijiji but he never wrote back :( I will let you know if I can find a copy :)

I found a guy selling it for 10 bucks on Kijiji but he never wrote back :( I will let you know if I can find a copy :)

I already have a copy.

• 10 months later...

Lol, thnx :D. I've added a link to this thread in the Let's Play SO4. Nope, never would've guessed what it would lead to. It's a shame Precision abandoned us though.

Lousy Precision :( Oh well, his loss ^_^

I voted for Star Ocean, but now reading through, I see you already picked it. Well, good luck!

This is super old, PP never ended up platting SO4 for 100. He said maybe 200 though :P

• 1 month later...

DUCK DYNASTY DOODS!!!

You were right dood, psychic powers confirmed (that or it's time travelling :awesome: ).

• Like 2