Fallout 4?

Mr_Freaker

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-cinematic-trailer-listed-on-cg-artists-linkedin-profile/

"A 3D artist contracted to Guillermo del Toro's production company Mirada Studios has listed a cinematic trailer for Fallout 4 on his LinkedIn profile, reports Videogamer. Grab that pile of salt; it's pinching time.

The artist has previously worked on cinematic trailers for Far Cry 4 and Forza, lending some weight to the CV's believability. The latest LinkedIn update states he was working on a Fallout 4 trailer between December and March. It's further fuel for the rumour that Fallout 4 will be unveiled at E3.

Fallout 4 has been long-rumoured to be in development, but hasn't yet been announced. This year, however, Bethesda has their own E3 conference—potentially the perfect place for the announcement of their next sprawling RPG."

Rumor or truth?

Just wanted to show and ignite discussion :)

Edited by Mr_Freaker
  • Like 1

Perfectly possible. I doubt someone would troll on Linkedn, given that it's supposed to be where you show your professional side to the world. 

And Bethesda would have to be very stupid not to be working on Fallout 4 at the moment. They know it'll sell like hot-cakes in the Antarctic.

Edit: Can't spell.

Edited by StrickenBiged

I just hope it works as well on PS4 as it does Xbox One. Even now when I play I get constant lag and freeze at least once a session. Whereas for Xbox the loading times are quicker and I don't have any of the issues I get on PS3 and I think the DLC came out earlier for Xbox at the time. Typing this is giving me the shivers.