Your Top 5 Female Characters In Video Games!

Mr_McNight

I'll be answering in the Wayne's World era use of babe (see also Schwing!), and in no particular order.

1. Morrigan, Dragon Age series

2499484-dragon_age_inquisition_morrigan_

2. Tira, Soul Calibur

Tira-soul3art.jpg

3. Chaos, Girl Fight

hqdefault.jpg

That's all I can think of.

Edit: When I answered this, the question was "top 5 babes." The question has changed, and these are NOT my "top 5 female characters."

Edited by siuilarun

Well, this was the most in-depth conversation I've ever seen about the word babe. I've seen it used in all kinds of ways, but "a broad who can get the D" is the funniest sounding (and more common) one, so I'll go with that.

hqdefault.jpg

In no particular order, of course

Lara Croft; the more modern, the better (Tomb Raider, obviously)

SbTZrOd.png

Christie Monteiro (Tekken)

christie_monteiro_by_dajs3010-d301glv.jp

Kaileena; mostly because voiced by Monica Bellucci (Prince of Perisa)

iQEJ9tZ.png

Hana and Rain; if you played the game, you HAD to think it at least once (Fear Effect)

1024.jpg

Kitana (Mortal Kombat)

MWeXEdX.jpg

• Like 1

1. Rise Kujikawa - Persona 4

y38RELP.png

2. Noire - Hyperdimension Neptunia series

1A8RIsg.jpg

3. Hatsune Miku - Project Diva series

ITKAHLL.jpg

I wanted her higher on my list but I prefer her as a "Music Idol" rather than a "Video Game Character" ^_^

4. Emilie De Rochefort - Tekken series

180px-Lili_-_Full-body_CG_Art_Image_-_Te

5. Kokoro - Dead or Alive series

aRjhPZ0.jpg

I gotta agree with Sora, being non-American, heck being non-English speaker, I would consider the word "babe" as an equivalent to the word "female"...

Can the OP clarify whether he meant "Post your top 5 favorite game girls" or "Post 5 boobiest sexiest game girls"

I'm changing it. Not because Darkness told me to, but because I saw the light.

3509476-lightning.jpg

3509476-lightning.jpg

3509476-lightning.jpg

3509476-lightning.jpg

3509476-lightning.jpg

Raito-chan has many forms it seems :awesome:

Everyone this thread is more your top 5 female characters (doesn't have to be sexy or appealing) those are my top 5 female video game characters, i would change the title of the thread if i could, sorry if this has confused a lot of you

also about my top 5 are from games i have played and i enjoyed the stories/plots of these games (apart from street fighter and soul calibur which really don't have stories) i just like these characters that's it! 

• Like 1

Everyone this thread is more your top 5 female characters (doesn't have to be sexy or appealing) those are my top 5 female video game characters, i would change the title of the thread if i could, sorry if this has confused a lot of you

also about my top 5 are from games i have played and i enjoyed the stories/plots of these games (apart from street fighter and soul calibur which really don't have stories) i just like these characters that's it! 

To edit the title, edit the first post and use the "Full Editor" button next to the "Save Changes" button.

• Like 1

Alright I'll give it a shot. I think they're all attractive and capable women in their own right. Well written and interesting characters the lot.  In no particular order:

Leliana from 'Dragon Age'

27987-1-1354993893.jpg

Miranda Lawson from 'Mass Effect'

2376.Miranda.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Triss Merigold from 'The Witcher 2'

triss_merigold___the_witcher_2_aok_by_is

Chloe Frazer from 'Uncharted'

dbf9d449c2bcef79db4cdc9378c17065.jpg

Nilin from 'Remember Me'

remember_me___nilin_by_ivances-d5c71te.p

Once again, Kuuhaku never loses. :D

Thanks for clarifying things. I'm going to change my first post back to what it was.

Now people will possibly start post now instead of b****ing cause for some reason all the topics i make someone start arguments its annoying can't we all just get along

I'll take this as characters I like (Momiji NG would've been here but sarah and her are both in DOA):

1 Jill Valentine:

jill_valentine_gif_2_by_krypton1939-d8ge

2.Blaze Fielding

blaze-110453625005.jpeg

3. Katsuragi

tumblr_mk75zmbek41rsxn5po1_r1_500.gif

4. Lian Shi

9db5d74ee7973776ed8de2b8a3b10905-d7dfvwy

5. Sarah Bryant

char_74513.jpg

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

Oh, cool, I can post lolis.

1. Pururuuuuuuuuun (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

CaButler518d88ee5f86e.jpg

2. Hatsune Miku

img_MIKU_us.png

3. Marie-chan~~~~~~ (Persona 4 Golden)

ZLSzi1l.jpg

4. Black Rock Shooter

black-rock-shooter.jpg

5. Silica-chan~~~~~~~ (Sword Art Online)

silica_3__sword_art_online_by_zerolshiku

Welp, that's why I had to ask =D They don't have boobies, they are lolis, half of them is voiced by HanaKana... (more than half if I count BRS's anime equivalent xD

Expected, right?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

1. Granny Rags (Dishonored)
  2. White Witch (Ni No Kuni)
  3. Persephone (Soul Calibur Series)
  4. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
  5. Commander Shepard (Mass Effect Series - Female Shep)

I can see a pattern in what i assume is adolescent horn-balling but i'm just putting in female characters whom i like in video games not who i'd like to bone. Quite childish actually *sigh of amusement* ahhh children, so much growing up to do ^.^

• Like 3

I can see a pattern in what i assume is adolescent horn-balling but i'm just putting in female characters whom i like in video games not who i'd like to bone. Quite childish actually *sigh of amusement* ahhh children, so much growing up to do ^.^

That "pattern" came from the original question which was "top 5 babes" which does imply a level of sexuality, but because the people on this board come from so many different places, a game of revolving vernacular broke out in pages 1 and 2. In response, the OP reworded the question, and in doing so, changed it to more along the lines of this https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27099-favourite-female-game-character/ .  It's not that people simply took it upon themselves to take it in that direction, but that it was the very crux of the matter. 

Edited by siuilarun

Edited by Bubblegum

1. Granny Rags (Dishonored)
  2. White Witch (Ni No Kuni)
  3. Persephone (Soul Calibur Series)
  4. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
  5. Commander Shepard (Mass Effect Series - Female Shep)

I'm sure they'll laugh back thinking you're going to bone yours. I've completely read this as a guy who doesn't want to let his picks know he wants to bone them so its easier to get closer to them. Classy.

Almost certainly not the case, but makes it a damn funny read.

Edited by Superbuu3

I'm sure they'll laugh back thinking you're going to bone yours. I've completely read this as a guy who doesn't want to let his picks know he wants to bone them so its easier to get closer to them. Classy.

Almost certainly not the case, but makes it a damn funny read.

Ohhhhhhhh saucy lol i don't know good sir, is that in fact the case? only i will ever know. bum bum bum. O.O

Originally i thought not, but now your freudian slip of saying bum thre times in a row, I don't know what to believe. :o

believe what you must, friend, there was never a slip, as i'd perfectly intended the power of 3 in my use of BUM. For comedic purpose, as to show no malice, but alas it's gone over your head. Neeeexxxxxttttt thing.