Superbuu3's We Play General Discussion and FAQs

I don't have any specific ideas dude but maybe the PS3 game could be something which is on the PS4 as well. That would maybe give you more entrants at once and would remove idiots like me trying to take part in too many at once and not being able to keep up with them lol.

I actually was considering Borderlands 2 and The Presequel for that reason. There's also Dishonored which has the Definitive Edition. Some of those games being on plus would mean a lot of people would have them in their backlogs to.

I actually was considering Borderlands 2 and The Presequel for that reason. There's also Dishonored which has the Definitive Edition. Some of those games being on plus would mean a lot of people would have them in their backlogs to.

The Borderlands games look like fun plats if you ask me. I heard of Tales of Hearts R, but I'm not sure if a lot people are gonna like it.

I really don't think the DMC3 HD We Play was that bad, in fact we had a lot of fun. It's the RE: R2 We Play that was dead as a horse. IMO (It's not the members' fault, the game just felt uninteresting after a while)

Also, any games on your mind that you want make into a We Play?

The Borderlands games look like fun plats if you ask me. I heard of Tales of Hearts R, but I'm not sure if a lot people are gonna like it.

I really don't think the DMC3 HD We Play was that bad, in fact we had a lot of fun. It's the RE: R2 We Play that was dead as a horse. IMO (It's not the members' fault, the game just felt uninteresting after a while)

Also, any games on your mind that you want make into a We Play?

Yeah you have a point. RE Rev 2 just wasn't very good.

I was suprised no one wanted to join the DMC 3 one though, it had the lowest number of people joining in the series.

Apologies for that, I got myself tangled in the Bioshock Infinite We Play as well and couldn't keep up with two at once. I only bought Revelations for that purpose, doubt I will even play it now lol.

They would all be good with me dude, I am just polishing off the rest of Borderlands now so will be moving on to the others. I started Dishonored but then put it down so I would happily start again with that as I enjoyed it. I think the Gamespy debacle put it on ice.

Apologies for that, I got myself tangled in the Bioshock Infinite We Play as well and couldn't keep up with two at once. I only bought Revelations for that purpose, doubt I will even play it now lol.

They would all be good with me dude, I am just polishing off the rest of Borderlands now so will be moving on to the others. I started Dishonored but then put it down so I would happily start again with that as I enjoyed it. I think the Gamespy debacle put it on ice.

Dude it's OK, nothing really exiting happened with that game. 

Yeah you have a point. RE Rev 2 just wasn't very good.

I was suprised no one wanted to join the DMC 3 one though, it had the lowest number of people joining in the series.

My guess is that they either finished it or found it too difficult. I'm about to finish it, but got sidetracked a bit by Ys and MGSV.

Also, my suggestions for future We Plays are: PS Vita- Danganronapa 1+2 ( not sure if a lot of people have played it) PS3- Vanquish: It's one hell of a ride, and a forgotten gem

Edited by NullRay85

Also, my suggestions for future We Plays are: PS Vita- Danganronapa 1+2 ( not sure if a lot of people have played it) PS3- Vanquish: It's one hell of a ride, and a forgotten gem

Aw, I wouldn't mind playing Danganronpas, but I've already saved them as possible candidates for the platinum rain... 

Aw, I wouldn't mind playing Danganronpas, but I've already saved them as possible candidates for the platinum rain... 

I have already beat both of them, still need to get D2's plat though. But personally, there's a decent amount of replay-value in them, I mostly wanna watch Monokuma senselessly kill some high schoolers again   :devil:

But then again, if anyone is up for playing the games, I'm in!

Edited by NullRay85

I'd be up for Tales of Hearts R, I've been wondering what to do when Ys is finished.

I don't mind playing it too, I just need to overcome my habit of playing the games of one series in the order of their release... which is very troublesome to accomplish with Tales: the Rebirth and Destiny DC/ Destiny 2 translations aren't finished yet, and as I haven't played a single Tales game, the voices in my head berate me for considering the entry point other than Phantasia.

That could work... but again, Xillia has 2 games :D

That doesn't mean the story is incomplete without playing both.

Both Symphonia and Xillia are very fulfilling games even if you just play the first ones.

Admittedly Xillia 2 is better than the first while Symphonia 2 was a shambles compared to the first.

If we play the first ones and people want to go on and start the second that could always be done later as another We Play.

If it's an experiment for a JRPG then I would say Hearts or Graces would be a better pick, certainly.

Edited by Maftet

That could work... but again, Xillia has 2 games :D

Xillia 1 had a closed ending so it doesn't matter. The second one follows a new story of a guy who meets the X1 characters a year after.

I'd love to join a Tales Let's Play, but I've JUST platted Symphonia DotNW yesterday, X1 and X2 twice each and I'm about to plat Graces for the second time too. xD Hearts R is the only one that I haven't played yet. I want to plat Symphonia 1 but I can't bring myself to play it again, I'd probably get motivated enough if there was a LP for it but tbh I don't think it's a good game for a community event.

• Like 1

People seem to be missing that hearts r was suggested as the next VITA game, whilst zestria, graces et al maybe good they are not on vita.

Thanks yeah that was the most important things there.

Unless there's a good reason to postpone Tales of Hearts R after any other particular Tales game I see no reason why we can't do it. I don't mind going through the Tales series, but i'll evaluate what PS3 games we move on to after we finish up the current runs and I get some input from people.

I'm thinking of maintaining a schedule in advance to make it easier to go through. The game needs a staggering 4 playthroughs to plat although i'd hope successive playthroughs are shorter, when i make the sign u topic we can discuss how best to tackle the game.

The playthroughs after the first one will be shorter because you can use grade to get exp faster and such things. My second playthrough of xillia took only 1/4 of the time of the first one. But more on that in the sign up topic when the time comes :)