Obligatory Trophy Thoughts Thread

Since DiscoGitaroo beaten me for the The Hungry Horde 1st worldwide platinum last time (by 14 minutes :shakefist: ), I'm going to set this game as my new challenge. I pray to the gods that I can knock this one off successfully.

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. VS mode can be adhoc only, which would make it impossible to me. All stickers look a grind too. All the rest seems easy enough, but I wonder how painful will be to destroy all cars. Hope there aren't many into hiding.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Since DiscoGitaroo beaten me for the The Hungry Horde 1st worldwide platinum last time (by 14 minutes :shakefist: ), I'm going to set this game as my new challenge. I pray to the gods that I can knock this one off successfully.

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. VS mode can be adhoc only, which would make it impossible to me. All stickers look a grind too. All the rest seems easy enough, but I wonder how painful will be to destroy all cars. Hope there aren't many into hiding.

Cant you just do it co-op on the PS4?

Oh, I forgot it had a PS4 version as well, so I pretty much just kicked the adhoc bucket. Well, lets see then how it unfolds.

BTW, I don't own a PS4, so I couldn't selfboost it unfortunately.

Go and get one of those PS Vita tv if you haven't yet? 

I was not expecting a Plat at this game .  I dont like adhoc trophies, but i understand that indy developer maybe dont have budget to build online service (i have no idea how complicated this is to develope).

Or they could not have any multiplayer trophies. These stupid things are the worst.

Oh, I forgot it had a PS4 version as well, so I pretty much just kicked the adhoc bucket. Well, lets see then how it unfolds.

BTW, I don't own a PS4, so I couldn't selfboost it unfortunately.

Is adhoc local multiplayer? I've seen the term everywhere but I don't have a Vita yet so I dunno what it means :P

Is adhoc local multiplayer? I've seen the term everywhere but I don't have a Vita yet so I dunno what it means :P

Yeah, like a lan, but no internet connection, merely a system-system connection. Back on the Counter Strike days, I used to play adhoc a lot with notebooks because there was no lag. Even though, I got my ass kicked a lot. :(

My game is still downloading here, but anyone can confirm about the versus trophy?

• Like 1

Sucks Versus is Ad Hoc...the game looks fun....will get the easy trophies out of the way.  Not going to fork 450 for a PS4.

Not going for completing if it is ad hoc.

They are not.

Anyone know which MP level has the pandas for the trophy? Still couldn't find them.

Is anyone having trouble glitch "Baby Boomer" trophy?  (Let mothership spawn 40 babies on level 8 of Dynamite Heights) .  My friend and I can't get it and are pretty sure the trophy is glitched if not impossible.  The motherships reach the egg before they spawn 40 babies.  It is not possible.  

Yeah, like a lan, but no internet connection, merely a system-system connection. Back on the Counter Strike days, I used to play adhoc a lot with notebooks because there was no lag. Even though, I got my ass kicked a lot. :(

My game is still downloading here, but anyone can confirm about the versus trophy?

how'd you get Battery? cant find a level that doles out 60 animals for hatch

one of the very first grass baby levels has only oenguins and lots of grass. i got it there.

Still don't know how to find a panda in MP.

the panda appears randomly but only in one type of map where it has tons of barriers that you can see (i.e. squares and silver barriers), just create a game; 9 rounds of only this map and play it till you get to a variation of the map where there is a no bars or barriers in the middle of the map, and you spawn in the top left or top right, the button for the panda rolling is in the middle, but be careful not to get caught in the roll, make sure you make your opponent get wiped out by the pandas (i.e. can be his last animal if you can get a advantage).

• Like 1

the panda appears randomly but only in one type of map where it has tons of barriers that you can see (i.e. squares and silver barriers), just create a game; 9 rounds of only this map and play it till you get to a variation of the map where there is a no bars or barriers in the middle of the map, and you spawn in the top left or top right, the button for the panda rolling is in the middle, but be careful not to get caught in the roll, make sure you make your opponent get wiped out by the pandas

Thank you. Now I just need to someone stupid enough to die on this easily dodgeable pattern.

I wasn't able to get the 40 baby spawns trophy either, mahogany (wrote it wrong...).