Another PS3T'er lands at PSNProfiles

antithesis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to PSNP ant1th3s1s!

Glad to have you on board. This site is proving to be quite relaxed with equally friendly members, some of whom I have known for quit a bit and have proven to be fine folks.

Hope to see you ion the forums, or....better yet, online for some gaming sometime.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome, friend. The profiles are awesome, aren't they? :D

Indeed they are, loving Sly's work.

Given the ApocalyPS3T, I'm thinking of taking up permanent residence around these parts instead. It's early days yet, but there's a more mature atmosphere and a lot of recognisable sigs if not faces ;)

BTW Keyser, I finally pulled my finger out on RDR. I could use your help on a couple of trophies, even if it's just a bit of 'how-to' advice. See you online bro!

Good to see you again old bean. Thanks again for the tip on the Xim3, I think I shall be picking one up soon.

I can't speak highly enough of it AF. If I could sleep with it under my pillow, I would.

Nice to see you on here now too. You probably don't even recognize me but I'm sure everyone knows you from your intelligent posts.

Of course I recognise you my Canadian friend. Thanks for your kinds words on PS3T ;)

Gauss and Chapel will be the only reason I'll pop my head into the random discussions back there, but I think i'll take a backseat and enjoy my gaming more than talking about it for awhile.