Thoughts about this game/trophies?

Wow, I wasn't expecting to see these trophies yet. It's strange that there has been no news that I can find since its announcement in March yet the trophy list has appeared and someone has apparently played it.

I'm excited for this game, the trailer looked good and it's made by Game Freak, the creators of Pokèmon so that definitely gives me hope.

It seems like it'd be a fairly short game though, especially with there being no platinum :(

Edit: So I realise this isn't a very well-known game, so here's the trailer that was released 2 months ago -

Edited by Akira-chan
  • Like 2

I used up all my imagination on my checklist's creative title :c

It's a side scrolling platform game I believe :P

I believe back on my kids age I played some scroll platforming with an elephant too. Aladin, maybe?

I remember it was fun.

I watched the video now and it's exactly how I imagined it to be. Looks fun, kinda like a Rockerbirds with an elephant instead.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

I believe back on my kids age I played some scroll platforming with an elephant too. Aladin, maybe?

I remember it was fun.

You mean Rolo to the Rescue on Genesis/MD? That's the only title where I see the elephant being a protagonist until I see this game. Tembo is more like a badass version of Rolo, lol.

You mean Rolo to the Rescue on Genesis/MD? That's the only title where I see the elephant being a protagonist until I see this game. Tembo is more like a badass version of Rolo, lol.

Not as main character, but as a ride. I now believe it was Tarzan, not aladin, back on my ps1 days, I believe.

OH, YES

FUCK, YES. THIS TRAILER HAS JUST CONJURED EGGS IN BOTH MY BRAIN, AND LUNGS - BADASS!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS. GOOD TO FINALLY SEE A GAME UTILIZING THE HARDWARE OF THE PS4 TO ITS MAXIMUM POTENTIAL 

• Like 2

OH, YES

FUCK, YES. THIS TRAILER HAS JUST CONJURED EGGS IN BOTH MY BRAIN, AND LUNGS - BADASS!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS. GOOD TO FINALLY SEE A GAME UTILIZING THE HARDWARE OF THE PS4 TO ITS MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

You can tell it'll rival the likes of The Witcher 3 for Game of the Year. Especially in terms of graphics.

• 1 month later...

Charming game, but is it me or are the controls awful?   One second I'm doing a jump, the next I'm slamming to my death, or I'm attempting to jump long but midway do a trunk hammer, the water I almost always find I'm firing straight up into the air, it's very frustrating...either that or I need a new controller!

Charming game, but is it me or are the controls awful?   One second I'm doing a jump, the next I'm slamming to my death, or I'm attempting to jump long but midway do a trunk hammer, the water I almost always find I'm firing straight up into the air, it's very frustrating...either that or I need a new controller!

I feel you but in my case its worse because i have a stupid control that i need to send off to sony 

• Like 1