Dr_Mayus' Video Game Picture Trivia

Dr_Mayus

#7 is Sackboy

You wear different costumes to customize your character.

You get stickers to decorate your pod, levels, and to unlock areas in certain levels.

The jet fuel is because you get to use a jetpack in certain levels.

Sackboy is correct :)

You need to list the reasons why the pictures relate to the character.

Have to explain why each picture relates to the character you guess. And for this choice in particular Mayus has asked that you put it in spoiler tags due to revealing information.

You need to say why you think it's Chihiro and do so using spoiler tags as Dr_Mayus requested.

And do it in spoiler tags as advised by Doc

5. Chihiro from Danganronpa

sorry i came out of nowhere..=p

Spoilers would be nice :P

I think I've got 8 figured out. I also think I'm wrong on 7 but I'll respect the exercise and not post until I know for sure.

6 seems familiar but I just can't place it :(

Please guess #8 :)

Only character I can think of for #6 right now is Sweet Tooth.

Ice cream for his truck, knife for his melee weapon/blade, and the red ball would be the clown nose.

Also for bonus points his favourite Ice Cream is Raspberry :).

AND to be super technical, while Sweet Tooth is what he has been known as, his actual name is Needles Kane :P

#8 is Tidus from FFX. major daddy issues about Jecht, the autographed Meg Ryan because he signs autographs at the beginning of the game (and they have the same hair :lol: ),

the TDTT book because he is from the Zanarkand dream and gets sent 1k years into the future in the real world.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

AND to be super technical, while Sweet Tooth is what he has been known as, his actual name is Needles Kane :P

Right, of course he is :P I haven't played a Twisted Metal game in years (and he's only called Sweet Tooth in PSABR) xD But I must reply in kind, so.... Johnny Cage from last round is actually John Carlton :P

the autographed Melanie Griffith because he signs autographs at the beginning of the game (and they have the same hair :lol: )

I think that's actually Meg Ryan though :P?

Only character I can think of for #6 right now is Sweet Tooth.

Ice cream for his truck, knife for his melee weapon/blade, and the red ball would be the clown nose.

I figured this one out right after I posted my Sackboy answer. It's a shame I didn't realize it was Sweet Tooth/Needles Kane when I first looked at the pictures. It is my avatar and Twisted Metal was one of the 1st games I ever played on the original PlayStation. Disappointed in myself.  :(

• Like 1

Right, of course he is :P I haven't played a Twisted Metal game in years (and he's only called Sweet Tooth in PSABR) xD But I must reply in kind, so.... Johnny Cage from last round is actually John Carlton :P

Honestly I thought his name was Sweet Tooth until I looked it up for this Trivia. I was like "Oh right his name is actually Needles...so yeah ^_^

Ah shoot! :facepalm:  Sorry guys I didnt meant to break the rules. It didnt mention about tags in the rules.. or I overread it..

1. Resembles kinda like a wig

2. Computer expert.

3. Weak and wants to work out to be strong.

Thank you for the spoiler tags, It is just because certain clues will give away parts of games. I mean Samus Bikini I didn't care about because that game is 30 years old, but these games are only a couple of years old so I don't want to spoil them too much :)

#8 is Tidus from FFX. major daddy issues about Jecht, the autographed Melanie Griffith because he signs autographs at the beginning of the game (and they have the same hair :lol: ),

the TDTT book because he is from the Zanarkand dream and gets sent 1k years into the future in the real world.

Ahh yes, Tidus and his daddy issues :P

I figured this one out right after I posted my Sackboy answer. It's a shame I didn't realize it was Sweet Tooth/Needles Kane when I first looked at the pictures. It is my avatar and Twisted Metal was one of the 1st games I ever played on the original PlayStation. Disappointed in myself.  :(

Don't feel bad. Final asked for a DA character and he didn't guess #5 :P

• Like 1

ugh, fixed. Thanks for that

Yeah it is Meg Ryan. The autograph picture was also suppose to be he is such a big fan of hers that he decided to copy his hairstyle off of her :P

Well anyways that was another fun round :) Thanks everyone for putting up with my insanity and here is hoping I can put another one together soon ^_^

• Like 1

Yeah it is Meg Ryan. The autograph picture was also suppose to be he is such a big fan of hers that he decided to copy his hairstyle off of her :P

Well anyways that was another fun round :) Thanks everyone for putting up with my insanity and here is hoping I can put another one together soon ^_^

pffft... #8 is really Tidus? maaan... sooo disappointed... no annoying laugh/thing...xD

Edited by JeieeM

Stupid Tidus :)

No, I just had a couple of people I wanted to do still so I decided to do another round of it

The Meg Ryan thing really tripped me up I think, just couldn't think of it's connection.

Cool ^^ I might be able to get some of the old style stuff xD If I can catch it.

• Like 1

The Meg Ryan thing really tripped me up I think, just couldn't think of it's connection.

Same here. At first I was thinking: "why does she have a dog/donkey drawn in her chin?" Wasn't until he said it was an autograph that things clicked. Although there was a short period where I was thinking it could be a "headshot". That was a very confusing time for me. :) Edited by Hemiak

Same here. At first I was thinking: "why does she have a dog/donkey drawn in her chin?" Wasn't until he said it was an autograph that things clicked. Although there was a short period where I was thinking it could be a "headshot". That was a very confusing time for me. :)

You know what is weird. Look up Meg Ryan Autographs. They are all completely different looking...I actually don't know what her autograph looks like :P