Dr_Mayus' Video Game Picture Trivia

Dr_Mayus

Yeah there have been a lot of physics formulas lately. I am almost considering giving College Credits for doing these quizzes :P

When I went into engineering and took all those years of physics classes who knew they would finally pay off in a video game trivia contest. Thousands of dollars in student loans well spent.

• Like 1

Ok, one last guess. 6 is Band Hero.

:yay: They are a band and they are heroes.

When I went into engineering and took all those years of physics classes who knew they would finally pay off in a video game trivia contest. Thousands of dollars in student loans well spent.

Lol, the student advisers should talk that part of it up :P

#1 Stardust?

No, you were really close on your first guess

• Like 1

:yay: They are a band and they are heroes.

Lol, the student advisers should talk that part of it up :P

No, you were really close on your first guess

But there are quite a few Star Ocean games... Well since it's just one image I'll go with Star Ocean (the other games have multiple words).

#1 Star Ocean

:l

#1 Star Ocean

You grabbed it first :).

But there are quite a few Star Ocean games... Well since it's just one image I'll go with Star Ocean (the other games have multiple words).

:l

Yeah it was just regular old Star Ocean (and a very pretty picture as well).

You and Dragon were so close I am going to give you both points for offering up suggestions anyways :D.

Well as always the contest comes to and end so quickly :( I thought there were going to be a couple of tough ones but you all proved to be too smart again :D.

Thanks again to Dragon (for 1-5) and Raitandrul (for 6+7)

• Like 2

Got on PSNP to 50 notifications lol. I knew I missed another round, oh well. I'll take my spot back eventually. Good job with these new ones Mayus, they seem to be getting more difficult.

They might be getting harder but they are still being guessed in like 15 minutes :P I spend a lot of time on these people :shakefist:

You grabbed it first :).

Yeah it was just regular old Star Ocean (and a very pretty picture as well).

You and Dragon were so close I am going to give you both points for offering up suggestions anyways :D.

Well as always the contest comes to and end so quickly :( I thought there were going to be a couple of tough ones but you all proved to be too smart again :D.

Thanks again to Dragon (for 1-5) and Raitandrul (for 6+7)

Awesome, thnx for the points. It's fun to come up with trivias. I'm out of likes for today (again  :| ), so you'll get one tomorrow. I seem to running out of likes daily.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Round 10 is Active :D

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING YOUR ANSWERS

Round 10 is a little different. Now you will see 3 images that related to a famous game character. You have to guess the character based off those 3 images AND tell me how the 3 images relate to the character. FOR EXAMPLE-if it is a Mushroom, Coin and Cape you would be like Mario-He eats mushrooms to grow big, collects coins to get lives and wears a cape to fly.

You will only get a point if you tell me what all 3 things are. If you only say the character then someone else can steal the points by telling me how the 3 pics connect.

Make sense? Good :D

Let us guess (and the round will end in about 10 minutes like normal :P)

1. Nathan Drake. He wears a necklace of his "ancestor", uses a map to find his way around, and the ak-47 is one of the guns he uses.

I really don't know if I did that right lol.

EDIT:

I like this round. It's actually making me wonder who some of these characters are lol.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1