FIFA Women World Cup 2015

GoldenShaka

Well, considering that nobody posted their Top scorer guesses, we all got zero in the Intermediate Stage lol.

And now, about the best 8 of the cup:

Friday 26 June

Germany 2 - 2 France (Germany advances on extra time)

China 0 - 2 USA

Saturday 27 June

Australia 0 - 2 Japan

England 1 - 1 Canada (Canada advances on extra time)

A few days ago I felt bad because Norway couldn't beat England doing more and I thought maybe the only match with that drama, but today ...

I have hole, a freaking Grand canyon hole in my heart, France did everything to win that match, they totally deserved the win. :'(

Where the heck are the crying emoticons here?, I want to put a thousand :(

• Like 1

A few days ago I felt bad because Norway couldn't beat England doing more and I thought maybe the only match with that drama, but today ...

I have hole, a freaking Grand canyon hole in my heart, France did everything to win that match, they totally deserved the win. :'(

Where the heck are the crying emoticons here?, I want to put a thousand :(

Totally with you. Holy friggin shite what a game! Arghh, I'm so pissed that the same stupid nations win all the time! It's not like competition is lacking anymore.

I wanna see Germany and USA bleed! Especially their goalkeepers, they are evil. Sorry folks

Totally with you. Holy friggin shite what a game! Arghh, I'm so pissed that the same stupid nations win all the time! It's not like competition is lacking anymore.

I wanna see Germany and USA bleed! Especially their goalkeepers, they are evil. Sorry folks

Well, I don't know, USA probably will win over China in a few minutes, if they deserve it is Ok, but Germany did nothing, it was just its champion luck, that's it. 

What a shit game tonight! Or well, a shit end. Another team wins out of pure champion luck.

I repeat this message:

I assume the 2 posts above me are full of hopes and dreams ;)

I really hope I can finally see Germany and USA bleed in their respective finals. Being second is like the worst for americans, so it doesn't matter they get silver. But I don't think it will happen.