PSNP Community Sub-forum-We Plays, Contests, & Events

• 3 weeks later...

The next installment of "Your Next Game - The Lottery" is up and running and can be found HERE.

After looking through the different section options, it appears that it's probably more fit to be defined as a "contest" because it is more focused on free stuff/prizes/giving back to the community. :)

Edited by effdeegee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To the mods: I am planning on doing a triple-play of three games for the new year and get all three platinums around the same time. These games will take at least a month to platinum (if I spend all my time on them) because they are as follows:

• Disgaea D2
  • Disgaea 5
  • Disgaea 4 (Vita version)

What would make this interesting is if I created a thread and asked for audience participation by contributing characters and naming them(with PG-rated names, of course, as I am not really in the mood for names that are too ridiculous) and I'd give screenshots of the characters growing and trophies earned, of course. It'd be like a Let's Play. If you want to give any suggestions to make this an interesting event, I am all ears. I plan on starting the project someday in early January.