PSNP Community Sub-forum-We Plays, Contests, & Events

I will be adding in all of those as they come up again at the end of the year (including that smexy doctor's year end awards which are totally legitimate :P)

Alright, I have now updated everything I know about. If there is any other news let me know :).

Lol, ok.

What about the Song Vote and SotM? These events/contests have a new thread every week/month, so you could just link it to the Media Room and Studio subforum.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 2 weeks later...

When Mayus first said he was going to do this I was like "meh".  I agreed that a new subforum would be nice but didn't really see the point in this.  However, Mayus has done an excellent job with this, and it's presented very nicely, well done sir, I'm a believer now.

• Like 2

Is this thread up to date? I'll add a new subforum.

Yes as far as I know everything is in the correct pages now.

The Lottery that I do always confuses me with what title it should be given.

It has a money prize but isn't a contest/competition. It's more like an event but, has a money prize.

effy sad panda :(

Well I would put it as a contest then :D. Have sign ups started?

Are you going to update this thread? There are some new events, competitions, and we plays in the meantime.

Added in events I know about. Sorry about the lack of updates :(

When Mayus first said he was going to do this I was like "meh".  I agreed that a new subforum would be nice but didn't really see the point in this.  However, Mayus has done an excellent job with this, and it's presented very nicely, well done sir, I'm a believer now.

Thanks a lot :D

I'm thinking the next installment of The Lottery is gonna be sooner rather than later.

It's gonna run like 6-8 weeks and I'd like to do the payouts around the last week of Sept/first week of Oct so, yeah; pretty soon. I'll send you a message when I set it up. :)

• Like 2

I'm thinking the next installment of The Lottery is gonna be sooner rather than later.

It's gonna run like 6-8 weeks and I'd like to do the payouts around the last week of Sept/first week of Oct so, yeah; pretty soon. I'll send you a message when I set it up. :)

Awesome, thanks :)

• Like 1

Nice, I've been waiting for this and was actually just thinking of sending you a message about it.
  • Like 1

You convinced Sly to make it? Ah nice! People have been wanting this kind of thing ;)

No, he must've seen this thread decided to create a subforum. I noticed the new subforum and spread the news about it.

Yes as it can still be used to show what is new.

Good thinking.

• Like 1