If you miss collectibles

Hello Murdered Soul Suspect Players,

This is just a post to say that if you miss any collectibles on your first play through then you only have to collect the ones you missed on the first playthrough, this meaning you do not have to collect every collectable again. If anyone was worried about this I hope this clears it up, and have fun getting a platinum:)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I did that but only shows me the ones I have collected in the second play-through  :blink:  :S

Well maybe try what the guy above me said. Other than that you're stuffed. I wrote down all the collectibles I had for my second go.

When you started over, did you save over the original save?

• 9 months later...

a little late, but I just started the game... -_-, and am wonder as there is a collectible trophy does the "clues" matter as It seems I am missing 3 of the shoreline clues already regarding the death of the girl. I know now which clues I am missing but it lock me out in getting them, so do they matter for any trophy?

edit: nvm, found out its ok to miss clues.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

• 5 months later...

To be Honest, there is NO need for even a second playthrough as every collectable missed can be found again also you can revisit every police station or even apartment... if u follow the Guide it shows you the list of all collectables and where they can be found, simply press select, open your collectables list and see wats missing :) nothing really to worry.

• 4 months later...

ok to clear things up IF you look at trophy list see what your missing then just google the specific ones u missed, and I will Confirm that if you miss any collectables on your first  playthrough you will be able to start a  NEW game they  will ask you to Overwrite data or don't  save you want to click " overwrite data saved"  then for the collectable you missed just do the least of the  objectives to move on to get what you missed. you DON'T have to complete second playthrough and trophy will pop when you get what is needed for instance make sure you get all the witches trial collectibles and the ghost girl messages ( graffiti ones on walls) most I Missed were in the museum which I repeat if your on your first playthrough and you get to museum DON'T leave museum until you get all collectables for that section because YOU CANT go back  to that section once you leave ( unless you do a NEW game)   ? HOPE This helps and clears all up

• 2 years later...
On 4/4/2017 at 2:10 AM, UnderworldofMMA said:

ok to clear things up IF you look at trophy list see what your missing then just google the specific ones u missed, and I will Confirm that if you miss any collectables on your first  playthrough you will be able to start a  NEW game they  will ask you to Overwrite data or don't  save you want to click " overwrite data saved"  then for the collectable you missed just do the least of the  objectives to move on to get what you missed. you DON'T have to complete second playthrough and trophy will pop when you get what is needed for instance make sure you get all the witches trial collectibles and the ghost girl messages ( graffiti ones on walls) most I Missed were in the museum which I repeat if your on your first playthrough and you get to museum DON'T leave museum until you get all collectables for that section because YOU CANT go back  to that section once you leave ( unless you do a NEW game)   1f600.png HOPE This helps and clears all up

Sorry for the bump in an ancient thread, I just wanna throw it out there that this didn't work for me.

I played blind so I missed a collectable almost at the start of the game that's earned through eavesdropping a conversation. Started a new save like the guy in the post I've quoted said, played up to the conversation, triggered the collectable & nothing, not even the trophy for that set, I had to finish the rest of the set pop the trophy for it.

I'm now mid way through a full run again as I have every collectable trophy apart from the one for getting all collectables.

• 2 years later...

Also sorry for bumping old thread but I just got 90% through my second run and I was collecting EVERYTHING and I got 19/23 ghost girl stories then Codex popped and the collector trophy and then the platinum. No idea how but I'll take it!

• 1 year later...