First person on here has achieved Emperor

And he's totally hacked that trophy :L

Has the trophy for Emperor yet not for reaching the lowest rank in PvP or capturing a keep and resource

Calling out major BS on that, to get enough points to reach Emperor status he'd HAVE to at least reach the rank that gets you the trophy

Is there any way to report people like this? :L As he definitely hasn't hit Emperor status at all, hackers are so lame

I think this emperor trophy should be like the Hardcore title in WWE with the 24/7 rule (i.e. the emperor has to defend the title at all times of day and if they are defeated they lost it), would make the game 1000 times more hilarious.

Edited by Superbuu3

And he's totally hacked that trophy :L

Has the trophy for Emperor yet not for reaching the lowest rank in PvP or capturing a keep and resource

Calling out major BS on that, to get enough points to reach Emperor status he'd HAVE to at least reach the rank that gets you the trophy

Is there any way to report people like this? :L As he definitely hasn't hit Emperor status at all, hackers are so lame

You can't hack on the PS4. Calm yourself down

They transferred their character from PC

• Like 2

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. There's a guy over on the XB1 who has the Emperor achievement 4th. These guys very well could have simply transferred the stats. Can't hack on the PS4 and Xbox One as far as I know. Are you suggesting they're the first people to find a way to do so? Or maybe they rigged something up on the PC version that wasn't legit? 

I only wanted to chime in and say it's not possible to get trophies to pop from transferred characters. My nightblade had all of the Cyrodiil quests completed and a few other PvP achievements from the PC version - none of those trophies popped on PS4. I asked the ESO team on Facebook if this was intended and their response is that trophies aren't rewarded for things you already completed on PC. In other words, you'd have to earn the achievements on a different character. How did he get the title/trophy? Who knows for certain. 

Here is proof that you can hack on PS4.

These two are for Infamous First Light.11647210_1656947061207711_1891248064_n.j

Nope. Ugh, all of this has already been discussed

It's thanks to a previous system glitch that would confuse trophies when games were downloaded near the same time. Those two synced their Sound Shapes platinum save, and because Sound Shapes and inFAMOUS First Light were downloaded near the same time, it popped the trophies for the wrong game

It also happened with Knack. Here

Edited by Aela
  • Like 2