Cheater Removal

I'm glad the hackers are removed from the main leaderboard, but why give them any leaderboard?

If we've agreed they shouldn't be included, why "encourage" them to hack by by giving them a leaderboard to strive for? Premium Memberships?

Everyone has different views. duck360 admitted to hacking 6 games back in the day and some people say they should be removed from the leaderboard. They still have 445 legit plats and they've played almost 600 games so they aren't a prolific cheater. The LibertyCity dude is nothing but a cheater, that's the kind of people I want to remove. Also to remove the "spam" from the fastest achievers.

If you don't want to see a single cheater, look at the "clean" leaderboard that will come.

Sly -- will trophy cards for flagged PSN ids show that they are flagged?

It won't show any rank info.

Everyone has different views. duck360 admitted to hacking 6 games back in the day and some people say they should be removed from the leaderboard. They still have 445 legit plats and they've played almost 600 games so they aren't a prolific cheater. The LibertyCity dude is nothing but a cheater, that's the kind of people I want to remove. Also to remove the "spam" from the fastest achievers.

If you don't want to see a single cheater, look at the "clean" leaderboard that will come.

Thanks for the response, Sly. Let me clarify, I'm comfortable with a "Lenient" Leaderboard, that actually makes a lot of sense. If people (like Duck360) made a mistake or two in the past, they should be forgiven. What I'm talking about is why have an "All" leaderboard? Is this just for the hackers? Because I can't see anyone actually looking at that leaderboard other than hackers...? Again, this will simply encourage the hackers to keep hacking. Make them go make their own leaderboard somewhere else...

I'm glad the hackers are removed from the main leaderboard, but why give them any leaderboard?

If we've agreed they shouldn't be included, why "encourage" them to hack by by giving them a leaderboard to strive for? Premium Memberships?

i think everyone appreciates the time and effort gone into this , but i agree with the above . its like a zombie outbreak - do you want to remove the virus or give them their own land to grow and fester . personally id take a shotgun and eliminate the mfs .

Actually I am okay with the hackers having their own leaderboard although if they were removed I would be fine with that as well.

Honestly, by having a hacking leaderboard you can 100% determine who is hackers. How many times have people said why is such and such not on the leaderboard? Now you will know they are hackers. As long as the hackers are removed from the leaderboard stats I am fine with this. Nobody likes going to see if they have the fastest time only to see the top 50 times all finished by people in less than 10 minutes.

And actually is Duck360 really under the 1% rule? I know he admitted to hacking 6 games which would equate to about 7400 points?

Edited by Roughdawg4

Actually I am okay with the hackers having their own leaderboard although if they were removed I would be fine with that as well.

Honestly, by having a hacking leaderboard you can 100% determine who is hackers. How many times have people said why is such and such not on the leaderboard? Now you will know they are hackers. As long as the hackers are removed from the leaderboard stats I am fine with this. Nobody likes going to see if they have the fastest time only to see the top 50 times all finished by people in less than 10 minutes.

I think it's a bad idea to encourage hacking at all. You guys do realize that there is a program that lets you alter time stamps, right? The more and more prevelant that program becomes, the less and less you'll be able to find their hacks. I say discourage the behavior altogether and you'll cut a significant amount of people out of the "hacking community".

Hey I would be happy if they removed them all together but if he wants them to have their own leaderboard it seems we dont really have a choice. I am just happy Sly is doing something about it when he doesn't have to.

I am actually really happy he will have a clean leaderboard so we can see all the people with 0 hacks :)

• Like 1

You just want to be the number 1. Like you trying to be at YGC with making up a team that remove people.

Duck played 599 games, and hacked 6. So 1 more game and he is oke. Stop crying your way up to nr1 an be a man

Wtf are you talking about? So RD should continue to try to play legitimately against all the hackers? I really don't get what you're trying to say here. Of course he wants to be #1, everyone does. And if he ends up at #1 after all the hackers have been removed then so be it, he deserves it. I'm guessing your definition of being a man is to compete legitimately against hackers? I don't see how you can say Duck is okay and RD isn't when Duck hacked 6 games and RD hasn't hacked any. Nothing against Duck, I personally like their team, but they're moving up the leaderboards too when these hackers get removed. You should really think about what you type before you post.

I guess it all depends on what you think 1% mean. does it mean games to games played or does it mean points hacked to total points on your profile?

It was just meerly something I was curious about and maybe Sly hasn't decided at this point which one he is going to do.

Edited by Roughdawg4

Hey I would be happy if they removed them all together but if he wants them to have their own leaderboard it seems we dont really have a choice. I am just happy Sly is doing something about it when he doesn't have to.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very appreciative of what Sly has done and this was honestly the best news I've heard in a while, but I'm simply expressing my opinion on how to discourage hacking. I wouldn't say we "don't have a choice"... Sly is a reasonable guy and I'm sure he loves to read our opinions on these things. :)

I guess it all depends on what you think 1% mean. does it mean games to games played or does it mean points hacked to total points on your profile?

It was just meerly something I was curious about and maybe Sly hasn't decided at this point which one he is going to do.

It clearly says games in Sly's post, not points. So that means duck360 will need one more game to be in the 1%, if he says he has done exploits on 6 games. It's not really complicated.

Oh look there is his left ball, you cant get out of the sack?

You know got your point by getting all the Big Hackers removed. But still nr 2, oh damn lets try to get duck out of the way....

And why would everyone be nr 1? Dude its a game, it has to be fun, it isnt all about winning.

I got 2 hacks from 3 years ago, and i dont give a shit if i got removed or anything. But if you know you are the "real" nr 1, you wont be crying like a baby

Wtf are you talking about? What's "real" mean to you? If Duck hacked games, how can you say he deserves to be higher than RD. And as far as I know, no one has any beef with duck, no one's targeting Duck. Stop being a petty, bitter douche because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

You just want to be the number 1. Like you trying to be at YGC with making up a team that remove people.

Duck played 599 games, and hacked 6. So 1 more game and he is oke. Stop crying your way up to nr1 an be a man

huh?

bitter there much ?

Oh look there is his left ball, you cant get out of the sack?

You know got your point by getting all the Big Hackers removed. But still nr 2, oh damn lets try to get duck out of the way....

And why would everyone be nr 1? Dude its a game, it has to be fun, it isnt all about winning.

I got 2 hacks from 3 years ago, and i dont give a shit if i got removed or anything. But if you know you are the "real" nr 1, you wont be crying like a baby

again ?

is this even a thought ?

• Like 2