Cheater Removal

There's still a little way to go, I'm just testing the removal on LibertyCity1983.

If you were going to make a test with anyone you picked an excellent candidate. I am certainly glad he was removed before he hit #1. Great work Sly I am glad that you and the staff were able to come to a conclusion of what you wanted to do :)

You never hacked one game no?

http://psnprofiles.c...apes/Roughdawg4

Yes now i see you just messed up on this one trying to make it look legit on time stamps by quit the game before the trophies pop to only make one pop.

You caught me, I hacked a ps3 game even though I previously earn the trophies on the vita :) . I also hacked Motorstorm RC , I guess I need more practice.

Edited by Roughdawg4

This trophy stuff really isn't important. Last night I had a talk with someone on PSN. I'm not going say his name, but chances are he's responsible for a lot trophies that you "leaders" have.

There's a difference between an actual gamer and a trophy collector. The vast majority of you fools (this applies to mainly folks with high trophy levels) aren't even gamers. You only care about that "ding" sound, which is fine. A good portion of you will even pay some of the these real good hackers to make your trophies look legit. Do you know how hilarious that is? Yet you have the audacity to bicker like little damn children amongst one another and talk about derp here cheated and another guy cheated. For what? Bragging rights.... That's really all it is. My buddy pretty much summed it for me: the higher the trophy level you are, the more of a scrub you are usually. That's appropriate, I'd say :hmm:

Let folks who is in charge of this stuff do their thing and follow the advice of Arnold:

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 4

Not sure if this has already been brought up, but... Looks like Sly is testing something out on LibertyCity. I mean, the guy has hacked pretty much every trophy he has. There is a flag on the right side of his profile that has caught him hacking 28 of his games :)

https://psnprofiles.com/LibertyCity1983

Edit: Looks like I'm late to the party. Oh well :)

Edited by Pontus
  • Like 1

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

0Ij.png

He platted the Vita version in 3 days, booted the game on PS3 and it pops all the trophies for that version.

Well how was the PS3 one plated before the vita and also it 9mins he cheated.

If he did plat the vita on in 3days it would below the Ps3 one but the Ps3 one was plated first in 9mins.

Face it Roughdawg4 Stop trying to lie.

Edited by xAlienWare

Well how was the PS3 one plated before the vita and also it 16mins he cheated.

:o a 1 hour, 4 minute and 56 second difference? How is that possible? :blink:

Oh, did he get all trophies except for one on Vita and then the last on PS3? That would make sense then :D

Also, this link doesn't show the Platinum, but it shows the other 33 trophies... https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Sound-Shapes-Vita/Roughdawg4&sort=date#content

Edited by AntiFrank

If he did plat the vita on in 3days it would below the Ps3 one but the Ps3 one was plated first in 9mins.

Looks like he played most of it on the Vita, switched over to PS3 to get the last trophy (and plat) and then booted the Vita version to pop those.

Looks like he played most of it on the Vita, switched over to PS3 to get the last trophy (and plat) and then booted the Vita version to pop those.

How did he switch over to the PS3 to get trophies if they all poped instant He can hide it hes doing what everyone else is doing USEING XPLODER face it.

Edited by xAlienWare

How did he switch over to the PS3 to get trophies if they all poped instant He can hide it hes doing what everyone else is doing USEING XPLODER face it.

He earned 32 trophies on Vita then he loaded the save on his PS3 and got the final trophy on there. He then loaded the save on Vita again and the remaining two trophies popped on there. Simple :D

Not sure if this has already been brought up, but... Looks like Sly is testing something out on LibertyCity. I mean, the guy has hacked pretty much every trophy he has. There is a flag on the right side of his profile that has caught him hacking 28 of his games :)

I just went to his profile and noticed that as well. It's fantastic that he's banned but the fact that he was only caught on 28 games is kinda surprising. I'd venture to say he probably hacked 250+ games.

Stop trying to troll, you're terrible at it. If you'd actually look at his timestamps (and it was mentioned above), he got all but 1 trophy on his vita, loaded his save on his ps3 which autopopped all the trophies except 1, he got that trophy + platinum on the ps3 then loaded his save back onto his vita and autopopped the last trophy and platinum. I did that a lot in Motorstorm RC if there was an event that I couldn't beat on the vita I'd try it on the ps3 and vice versa. Every time I went into Motorstorm on either my ps3 or vita, it would autopop any trophies I've earned on the other system.

You clearly don't have a vita and don't understand how the auto pop system works. Please don't say anything else before you embarrass yourself more. Believe it or not, not everyone uses Xploder.

And please stop posting all these pictures/memes that show how coy you are. The bickering is at least discussion relating to the topic. All these "I'm so cool, all these posts amuse me such, I'm going to post a picture to show everyone that I'm amused" is actually less productive than what that idiot Alienware is posting. At least now he (hopefully) knows why he's wrong and so will other people who may have had a similar opinion.

Edited by mattybell2117

Same for me, I couldnt beat it on the vita so I switched over to the ps3. The reason it didnt take to long to beat on the ps3 is the death missions dont last that long. Get 18 collectibles in 27 seconds, so the fact it took me somewhere around 10 minutes to earn the last one shouldn't be unreasonable.

Funny enough, I actually could not get the ps3 to transfer back over to the vita and I had to beat it again on the vita.

This thread isn't about how, RD doesn't hack, Which i'm 100% sure he doesn't. So just calm down and leave him alone, and stop trying to start conflicts. With post like that it makes it seem like you want hackers on the leaderboard. Please stop trolling and get back on topic.

Edited by killerJAZZ420

Yeah thats awesome.

I just went to his profile and noticed that as well. It's fantastic that he's banned but the fact that he was only caught on 28 games is kinda surprising. I'd venture to say he probably hacked 250+ games.

I'm positive he hacked way more than 28 games too but if you look he was removed from the hundreds of games he hacked achievemnt list too. I guess the system isn't ready to list the 250+ games he hacked on the side of the page but he's invisiable on those game's pages thank goodness. Example, those 28 games on the right don't include MGS4 but if you look at the MGS4 stats he's nowhere to be found on there, he was top 50 in them before.

A Insight into the ( small ) minds of trophy hackers

this forum has made me curious as to why people cheat on trophies , why they spend so much time and money on hacking trophies . so last night i had nothing better to do , so i searched libertycity1983 on the net ( i know someone is going to say " get a life ") , and here is what i discovered !

i had no idea these people took it so serious , they have their own little website NGU where you can learn how to hack , where you can buy trophies ( who the fk would buy trophies ? ) , discuss your hacking in forums etc .

they have a forum bitching about YGC and this site ,about how terrible it is that those sites are removing hackers , one guy said when discussing libertycity1983 removal from leaderboards on this site that " it was the day we have all been fearing " ????

four of them agreed that the reason they love to hack trophies was that they loved the sound of the dings when loads of trophies popped at once and that their friends think they are cool ( psychiatric analysis anyone ? ) , nearly all agreed that it is better to get a platinum in 5 minutes rather than work hours for it , and that normal gamers are sad and stupid for wasting hours of their time ( i thought playing games was supposed to be fun ) .

libertycity1983 himself added that he does it because he loves getting plats and he prefers them to be hacked not legit , and he says he is syncing 3 more plats this week .

gaming IS supposed to be fun not sad lonely fools in basements hacking so they can have their name at the top of a leaderboard .

so be nice , show some understanding but above all get them off the leaderboards because that is like drugs to a junkie !

• Like 1

So here's some more info on what will happen:

Users have three states, clean/partial/flagged.

You'll start off clean, become partial if you have one cheated game, and become flagged if you have cheated more than 1% of your collection.

The leaderboard will have three states, strict/lenient/all. 'Strict' will only show clean users, 'lenient' will show clean and partial users, and 'all' will show everyone.

The default view will be lenient, the 1% works in a way that allows you to be "forgiven" for cheating some games if you play 100 games for every 1 cheated.

All partial/flagged users will not count towards any trophy statistics or be listed in any first/latest/fastest achievers.

Profiles will update the same, premium users will still be premium, you won't lose access to any features. The only thing missing will be a rank if you've been flagged.

The server is currently munching through the stockpiled list of automatically caught cheaters and flagging users accordingly, this will take effect right away.

Manual reporting, appealing a flag, and leaderboard options will come within the next week or so.

That's brilliant, sounds like it will make all users happy. Great job with everything :yay:

So here's some more info on what will happen:

Users have three states, clean/partial/flagged.

You'll start off clean, become partial if you have one cheated game, and become flagged if you have cheated more than 1% of your collection.

The leaderboard will have three states, strict/lenient/all. 'Strict' will only show clean users, 'lenient' will show clean and partial users, and 'all' will show everyone.

The default view will be lenient, the 1% works in a way that allows you to be "forgiven" for cheating some games if you play 100 games for every 1 cheated.

All partial/flagged users will not count towards any trophy statistics or be listed in any first/latest/fastest achievers.

Profiles will update the same, premium users will still be premium, you won't lose access to any features. The only thing missing will be a rank if you've been flagged. (and maybe gaming sessions, we'll see later)

The server is currently munching through the stockpiled list of automatically caught cheaters and flagging users accordingly, this will take effect right away.

Manual reporting, appealing a flag, and leaderboard options will come within the next week or so.

I think the Strict leadearbord would be better as default view.

Edited by Aexuz