Cheater Removal

Edit: Current whitelist is:

MotorStorm RC (PS3)

MotorStorm RC (Vita)

Need For Speed: Undercover

Linger in Shadows

Looks good.

The ones listed on the games page sorted by difficulty are probably a good place to start for whitelist candidates: http://psnprofiles.c...ficulty&letter=

Megamind is probably doable in <25 mins. Probably most of the "movie cartoon" games potentially fall into that category. I agree with the person above about Trine 2 as well since you can get the platinum before finishing the game.

Also I don't think MotorStorm RC should be whitelisted as one of the required trophies to plat is to get an aggregate time of < 40 mins across all tracks and that's pretty tough to do -- people have reported having to beat their gold medal times again and again on various tracks to shave a few more seconds of each to hit the 40m number. You'd basically have to beat each track with the best possible time on the first try and do so by an impossible margin to get the under 40 min trophy in 25 mins. And also if you use the second account trick for the multiplayer challenge trophy, you still have to do that race 10 times which is probably another 5-10 mins total.

Unless there was some software glitch in an early version of the game that caused the platinum to pop early I don't see how anyone could do that in < 25m.

this is Awesome news. can't wait for it to go into effect. Smiley-Praise.gif

how is the 3 strike system gonna work.?

is it that they get a warning for the hacks they already have, then a warning for each new hack.?

or if they currently have 5 games and 3 are hacked, do they get removed from jump.?

I think it might be possible to get the Trine 2 platinum that quickly. I'm not 100%

Looking at that image you posted... BlackDevil990 was the first person to finish NYM HC in Max Payne 3. Now I'm wondering if he did it legit or not.

Looks good.

The ones listed on the games page sorted by difficulty are probably a good place to start for whitelist candidates: http://psnprofiles.c...ficulty&letter=

Megamind is probably doable in <25 mins. Probably most of the "movie cartoon" games potentially fall into that category. I agree with the person above about Trine 2 as well since you can get the platinum before finishing the game.

Also I don't think MotorStorm RC should be whitelisted as one of the required trophies to plat is to get an aggregate time of < 40 mins across all tracks and that's pretty tough to do -- people have reported having to beat their gold medal times again and again on various tracks to shave a few more seconds of each to hit the 40m number. You'd basically have to beat each track with the best possible time on the first try and do so by an impossible margin to get the under 40 min trophy in 25 mins. And also if you use the second account trick for the multiplayer challenge trophy, you still have to do that race 10 times which is probably another 5-10 mins total.

Unless there was some software glitch in an early version of the game that caused the platinum to pop early I don't see how anyone could do that in < 25m.

The problem with MotorStorm RC is if you plat the game on PS3 and then start the game on Vita, all the trophies pop and vice versa.

this is Awesome news. can't wait for it to go into effect. Smiley-Praise.gif

how is the 3 strike system gonna work.?

is it that they get a warning for the hacks they already have, then a warning for each new hack.?

or if they currently have 5 games and 3 are hacked, do they get removed from jump.?

3 hacked games and you're off the leaderboards. You'll be able to see how many games you're flagged in.

• Like 3

Understood. this is Perfect. @least now when I look @ the Leader Boards I can Respect the gamers there knowing they put the Time & Effort into Earning their Possition. :awesome:B)

Great featute Sly. I think 1 hacked game is enough to get someone off the leaderbords though. But is my personal opinion.

I would have to aggree with your post, but @ the same time everybody makes mistakes starting out which they later regret.

but 3 or more is just abuse. and a well deserve removal..

I like the sound of this :yay:

I wonder how many people will disappear off of the leaderboards :hmm:

Hundreds, if not thousands I hope. It pisses me off that a game you work so hard on whenever it be two weeks, a month or more people hack 'em in bunches thinking it's cool and feel elite about it.

• Like 1

The problem with MotorStorm RC is if you plat the game on PS3 and then start the game on Vita, all the trophies pop and vice versa.

3 hacked games and you're off the leaderboards. You'll be able to see how many games you're flagged in.

Oh. Right. Duh. That makes sense re: MotorStorm RC. I think that's the only cross-play game so far to offer automatic trophies

For the count of hacked games does that mean that duck360 would be gone since he admitted to hacking a few games a long time ago but none since? Not that I care one way or the other. Just curious.

Edit: Looks like Foosball 2012 will have that feature when released. See: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/22/foosball-2012-coming-to-ps3-and-ps-vita-with-ps-move-support-and-cross-play/#comment-701349

And supposedly StarDrone and StarDrone Extreme have this feature. I guess I haven't downloaded the PS3 version yet to confirm. I'll do that tonight.

what if someone flags someone else just because they dont like them, but in all reality the person that got flagged didnt cheat. will they still be removed from the leaderboards? or does it need approval from you?

because lets face it, we all know this will eventually happen.

• Like 1