Cheater Removal

3 hours skipping cutscenes minimum,but its not simple playtroughs you need to collects all emblems and weapons and on the trophy guide says that the minimum hours to plat is 60 so dont be ridiculous i know they used trophy hacks cause their profile is full of hacked platinums

You mught be right. 7 playthroughs in 9 hours sounds like an impossible task considering you need to get all those 40 emblems.

Today the platinum achievers fired up lol 34 platinum achievers and i know that most of them used the trophy hacks

You mught be right. 7 playthroughs in 9 hours sounds like an impossible task considering you need to get all those 40 emblems.

I might be right? of course im right lmao ive completed the game 100% before the patch and i know how long it takes,plus the guys on PS3TROPHIES.ORG have the guide that says the minimum time to platinum is 60 hours without sleeping LMAO Edited by Nishikori2012

Today the platinum achievers fired up lol 34 platinum achievers and i know that most of them used the trophy hacks

I might be right? of course im right lmao ive completed the game 100% before the patch and i know how long it takes,plus the guys on PS3TROPHIES.ORG have the guide that says the minimum time to platinum is 60 hours without sleeping LMAO

LOL you can actually sleep while farming the 35 hours of the chicken emblem :lol:

LOL you can actually sleep while farming the 35 hours of the chicken emblem :lol:

still the chicken playtrough is not just getting the chicken emblem hahaha its getting all flashbacks which takes 10Hours,killing all bosses non lethal so see that its simply impossible to get the platinum in less than 60 hours JUST FACE IT ITS A FACT! Edited by Nishikori2012

still the chicken playtrough is not just getting the chicken emblem hahaha its getting all flashbacks which takes 10Hours,killing all bosses non lethal so see that its simply impossible to get the platinum in less than 60 hours JUST FACE IT ITS A FACT!

Killing the bosses non lethal is almost the same, some are actually easier like Crying Wolf. 20 hours getting all the chicken stuff 15 hours to leave your controller farming hours and getting some sleep. I already face it lol I was only giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Aexuz

fuck! im trying so hard to get the platinum, not because its so tough but its really time consuming and everyone knows on here that i was among the first people to update the game and now its discouraging to hear people are hacking basically a new game even Zolanton who wrote up a guide on the platinum, a very good guide didn't achieve the platinum soo quick. i expected him of all people to be the first.

Killing the bosses non lethal is almost the same, some are actually easier like Crying Wolf. 20 hours getting all the chicken stuff 15 hours to leave your controller farming hours and getting some sleep. I already face it lol I was only giving them the benefit of the doubt.

you are correct,but just like Zolanton the guy who made the trophy guide said that its impossible to do it in under 2 days,and the same guy that platinumed MGS4 in under 2 days got MGS peace Walker Platinum in 3 Hours hahaha,i feel sad cause i love Metal Gear Solid 4 and this trophy patch was a dream come true to a lot of trophy hunters.... but trophy hackers are already destroying it Edited by Nishikori2012

Wait how come LibertyCity hasnt been removed off the leaderboard? He has hacked loads of games. He even told me he hacked. He has Devil May Cry 1 platinum in 1 hour. Theres is no way you can finsh the game 3 times in 1 hour. Also Neoand1 is hacked too.

Edited by edddyy

I didn't realize it had been three months since Sly brought this up. Would have been nice if this could have happened. Especially with all of these guys talking about MGS4 being hacked away. Also, I've seen the fastest achievers list since that discussion. 5 hours...wow. Talk about not even trying to hide it.

Sad but true dude

Wait how come LibertyCity hasnt been removed off the leaderboard? He has hacked loads of games. He even told me he hacked. He has Devil May Cry 1 platinum in 1 hour. Theres is no way you can finsh the game 3 times in 1 hour. Also Neoand1 is hacked too.

its not just those two that are cheating . apart from 4 or 5 the whole top 20 are cheaters . i did suggest that the obvious ones be removed immediately in a previous post but if its not going to happen i think the entire leaderboards be taken out .

as it is now with all the cheaters in it , its futile and a waste of space ,there are other leaderboards that are clean , i think this site could do fine without them rather than letting the idiot cheaters win , which is what they are doing now !

i just cross checked to see who is banned on the other sites and all the top 20 except 3 are cheaters , the 3 that have not cheated are roughdawg , blackangel and xlukk

i personally prefer the percentage rule as it allows people to reform as many people seem to have done. Maybe some kind of temporary ban up to three and if they want to get back onto leaderboards they have to get their hack to <1%??

not sure i can understand but can can hacked trophies be reobtained legitimately or not

The Leaderboard system is still under review and as such a work in progress. Remember Sly is just 1 man, and has to have a life outside of the site. You should know by now Sly will update you when he has an update.

Some people however, need to calm down a little and not let "dishonest" players affect them so much.

Thanks for the update AF. No rush whatsoever. :pimp:

Edited by daftprophet
  • Like 1

Why do people even care anymore? So and so hacked this, so and so hacked that. 2 hours? That's impossible! Hacker!

Most of those here complaining are no where near the top of the leaderboard so it's not an issue for you guys at all. Only people who have any right to complain are those who are being cheated out of the top spot. Otherwise just let it go and let Sly get around to fixing it in his own time.

And who are you to say that people don't have a right to complain?

The guy who spent 600 hours to plat White Knight Chronicles while another spent 3 minutes to load up a save isn't allowed to complain because he is not in the top 20?

The guy who made 8 playthroughs to get the mgs4 plat is not allowed to complain?

The guy who was at the top spots in his country legitly and now has a cheating scumbag above him isn't allowed to complain because it's not world leaderboard?

The guy who spent really much tme in order to plat a game quickly isn't allowed to complain that a deucebag has the top ranking in the fastest times leaderboard for that game?

Cheating is wrong. Wheather you are at the top of a leaderboard or not... It breaks the whole trophy system down.... It even affects this site's statistics regarding rarity etc...

What's the point of any kind of statistics and leaderboards on trophys when the top places are always going to be taken be cheaters?