Major Driveclub discount and Free expansion packs

InverseSquared

As of now the two expansion packs titled "Apex" and "Redline" are free on the Playstation Store. Grab em' and play some more Driveclub!

Also, Driveclub is 25$ for Playstation Plus members, so if you haven't already jumped into the game, I suggest now is the perfect time to do so.

NOTE: This is on the North American store, I'm not sure if it's the same on the EU store

• Like 1

I jumped onto my US account five minutes ago and couldn't find the free DLC. Saw the game was 25 though, so that's still on, did they take away the free DLC?

Assuming it was still up though, I forget, does DLC work in different countries? I know if I buy a game on the US store and play on my AUS account, it works fine, but I've not bought any DLC and thinking about it now, I remember there being some kind of region lockout for DLC.

I jumped onto my US account five minutes ago and couldn't find the free DLC. Saw the game was 25 though, so that's still on, did they take away the free DLC?

Assuming it was still up though, I forget, does DLC work in different countries? I know if I buy a game on the US store and play on my AUS account, it works fine, but I've not bought any DLC and thinking about it now, I remember there being some kind of region lockout for DLC.

DLC has to match the region of the game. If you have an NA game you have to use NA DLC, an EU game requires EU DLC.

Parker

• Like 1