Planetside 2 trophy list is so uncreative :(

itzzh3lixx

These trophies are the most boring set i have ever seen...so much oppurtunity for these trophies but then i got just thrown away, oh well! I'll probably get the game either way, but still... dang

Edited by ItzzH3lixx

HEY! What was the original title?! I missed the joke xD

On topic: Dont really know this game, so excuse me for that. The trophy list does look horrible and from what I've gathered I thought it would be a retail game with a platinum? (not trying to cry about no plat, couldnt care less. Just surprised)

As I personally am interested in almost every game unless proven to be generic crap... I might pick it up someday.

How much of a chance do you think we will have for an expanded list? I was expecting the trophies on this game to match up to the likes of Warhawk.

I would say we have a pretty good chance. 

I would hope then being the game is a MMOFPS title that it will have continued support and add ons and with those add ons I would like to think we will see more Trophies added. 

I would say we have a pretty good chance. 

I would hope then being the game is a MMOFPS title that it will have continued support and add ons and with those add ons I would like to think we will see more Trophies added. 

I was talking about the core game, though. The list as it stands is barely anything at all.