Thoughts on Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION trophy set

Week of Neps -> another week of Neps -> pause to play other J-games -> week of Neps.

Easily doable xD

Too late. Iffy is surely planning to use this year's momentum to end it with a BANG! =D

Ooooor.... an eternity of Neps! Can't decide which route to take, really. xD

Week of Neps -> another week of Neps -> pause to play other J-games -> week of Neps.

Easily doable xD

Too late. Iffy is surely planning to use this year's momentum to end it with a BANG! =D

Victory 2 is definitely not coming this year. Pretty sure it'll release next year. 

Victory 2 is definitely not coming this year. Pretty sure it'll release next year. 

We'll see ;)

Have no clue who Regu and Bamo are, but based on it being a Silver Trophy they might be a tough opponent/secret boss(perhaps within the new Neptral Tower).

Now we know. Jab at mobile gaming.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/24/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-3-makes-a-jab-at-mobile-games/

• Like 1

That bang noise is my completion percent dying because i already have to many pre orders coming out in a span of a few months.

But if they going to release it this year, wouldn't we have heard something or anything by now?

Edited by WulfPack3

Ooooor.... an eternity of Neps! Can't decide which route to take, really. xD

*takes your hand* Ikuzo ^_^

That bang noise is my completion percent dying because i already have to many pre orders coming out in a span of a few months.

Simply stop preordering? :)

I never had preordered anything in my whole life and have enough in my backlog and enough stuff I want to buy... :D

The good things?

=> You must not worry about preorders

=> Your stuff gets cheaper over time (except you are in the EU... somehow Vita-games stick with the 40€-pricetag forever...)

*takes your hand* Ikuzo ^_^

I never had preordered anything in my whole life and have enough in my backlog and enough stuff I want to buy... :D

The good things?

=> Your stuff gets cheaper over time (except you are in the EU... somehow Vita-games stick with the 40€-pricetag forever...)

buuuut you miss that awesome LE mousepad from Nep rebirth 3 ;) that was worth to preorder ....

• Like 1

But if they going to release it this year, wouldn't we have heard something or anything by now?

That would be too early. It's been in Japan for only 2 months.

I expect announcement in Q3 with Q4 release.

You are missing on many good Nepthings, though :P

That would be too early. It's been in Japan for only 2 months.

I expect announcement in Q3 with Q4 release.

Well I guess the earliest for it to be release is November but that is pushing it.   

The good things?

Well normally I don't preorder how many games like I did the end, but there so many games that are coming out, I wanted for so long.

Well if nothing else, VII is definitely one of the easier Nep games to plat with the only real challenges is getting all the collectibles and crafting games (I still need to finish it myself, but I think it is in the 30-40 hr range assuming you actually read the dialogue)

Well if nothing else, VII is definitely one of the easier Nep games to plat with the only real challenges is getting all the collectibles and crafting games (I still need to finish it myself, but I think it is in the 30-40 hr range assuming you actually read the dialogue)

I didn't expect much from a 35 trophies list, but seriously...? 30-40hrs only? 

That's a pretty big disappointment from such a big game... I mean, even Victory I was bigger...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

It is more that that the trophies are easy to get in VII. You only need to max lily rank for 1 person. Lily Rank comes 3x faster (because it goes up for people you are fighting with, not supporter). You can get 250Mil pretty easily in your first playthrough. And according to a guy on GameFAQs, you can rush true end in your 2nd playthrough in 3hrs, The rest of the achievements will either come as you play, or take like a hour to do, besides the collectibles which are a slight pain......

Admittedly I am doing estimating a lot since I haven't actually gotten plat myself, but from looking at what is required, I think it is pretty easy.

I am not worried about Victory 2 as much, that I am worried about the other games I preorder like Fallout 4 or MGS 5 killing my completion percent. I am trying to get it back up to 40% before I get Rebirth 3 on Wednesday. 

I didn't expect much from a 35 trophies list, but seriously...? 30-40hrs only? 

That's a pretty big disappointment from such a big game... I mean, even Victory I was bigger...

I am curious, how long did it take you get the platinum on the console version (PS-3) on the Neptunia games, because I have not got around to playing them yet.

I am curious, how long did it take you get the platinum on the console version (PS-3) on the Neptunia games, because I have not got around to playing them yet.

Nep1 - 6 days straight, so I think around 50 hours...?

Nepmk2 - 2 weekends (I had to leave home for school that week so it's over a week on my profile) - 25-30 maybe

Victory - Welp, I was enjoying HanaKana xD I think I got around 120 hours iirc xD

My  god the sharpness of the models. The Visuals are the best I have seen for a Hyperdimension Vita game. It like I am playing the PS3 version.

I love the revamped battle screen and menu screen.

Also guys, what is with the Mario Blocks.......random question marks...and I jumped and got some coin?

My  god the sharpness of the models. The Visuals are the best I have seen for a Hyperdimension Vita game. It like I am playing the PS3 version.

I love the revamped battle screen and menu screen.

Also guys, what is with the Mario Blocks.......random question marks...and I jumped and got some coin?

those blocks are the replacement of the hidden objects from other neptunia games

• Like 1

The real voices are free DLC. Be sure not to import the NA/EU physical copy if you don't want your ears to bleed.

The reason why I can't start 'till Neps are on store even if I get my copy earlier.

*first world problems*

Omfg I just realised

Compa and Iffy = Compile Heart and Idea Factory

How did I not get that before?! o.o

Eh...? Eh...? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?! =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 3

Dungeon master trophy is easy.different from the previous game in rebirth 3 stella's dungeon only neptral tower but divided 20 area for example area 1 from 1st floor to 100th floor and area 2 101th floor to 300 . it easier than rebirth 2 the longest time only 2 hour 46 minutes. There is no hard trophy in this game and I love the story

mirzamcdohl.png

Edited by mirzamcdohl
  • Like 1

Dungeon master trophy is easy.different from the previous game in rebirth 3 stella's dungeon only neptral tower but divided 20 area for example area 1 from 1st floor to 100th floor and area 2 101th floor to 300 . it easier than rebirth 2 the longest time only 2 hour 46 minutes. There is no hard trophy in this game and I love the story

mirzamcdohl.png

Thanks for telling us that and also congrats on being the first to platinum re;birth 3