Thoughts on Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION trophy set

The set seams similar to the PS3's, but with i guess 4 new trophies added.

1. 16L82dfd1.png Social Game Crusher

You defeated Regu and Bamo.

2 29Lc80420.pngMy First Stella's ☆ Dungeon

You have entered Neptral Tower.

3. 30L277f2e.png Dungeon Master

You have cleared Neptral Tower.

4. 32L3d5106.png Rolling In Credits

You finally collected 100 million Credits. Was this your last trophy?!

Have no clue who Regu and Bamo are, but based on it being a Silver Trophy they might be a tough opponent/secret boss(perhaps within the new Neptral Tower).

I kinda look forward to the Neptral Tower, there might be some fun dialogue in it.

Honestly the only trophy I didn't want to see in this set is that blasted 100 million money trophy, and the only good thing is that U can use the scouts to collect money fast....but fuck I honestly hate this Trend Compile Heart is making in their games(I don't like grinding these, so much now).

Also my favorite Trophy image from this set is this 1:

14Lfae630.png

It looks pretty 

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

But you only need to clear Neptral Tower xD Not every dungeon apparently xD

Neptral Tower is still hard to clear. Not to mention you need powerful equipment and the last level, you have to wait like 24+ hours. :/

I'm disappointed of the trophy descriptions... where are Nep's commentaries? :/

4. 32L3d5106.png Rolling In Credits

You finally collected 100 million Credits. Was this your last trophy?!

Geez... Compa and Iffy want us to rob every bank of Gamindutri again and now they are even making fun about us... 

Lets hope they are going to invite us somewhen in their totally superpuddingsiously luxurious dreamhouse made out of cake, sweets, candy, pudding and stuff!!!

WS000004.JPG

Other than using the toilet-paper-dispenses-from-the-bottom version of the title for this type of thread, trophy list looks standard for this series on the Vita. It's got a plat, gold trophies, silver trophies, and bronze trophies. What more could a trophy hunter ask for?

Edited by damon8r351

Oh really? :awesome:

Neptunia Victory II

Neptunia: Joshikousei Version

Who said something about last game? :D

omg give me a break

Well... don't. Just give me money and like 30 hours a day! Possibly a second pair of hands as well!

Edited by Xhillia

Considering how they changed the battle system a little, if you dont mind doing it the bad way, regu and bamo are a joke with some decent lvl characters.

Dungeon master is way more easier than in re;birth 2 (at least that's what i feel) 

And although rolling in credits trophy requires some grind, is not as grindy as the lily ranks ones (those where the last ones before the platinium)

Overall, cant wait to play it once more \(*^▽^*)/

Well, We are not going to get them games this year.

We may not get Zombie spin-off, but Nep VII is definitely coming this year. There's no way they wouldn't release it this year when they have the whole half a year.

whats that? i only know of blanc game that comes ....

Yep, that's it =D

It's not Blanny game, it's a high-school Neptunia :awesome:

omg give me a break

Well... don't. Just give me money and like 30 hours a day! Possibly a second pair of hands as well!

Those games are week only, what's the holdup? xDDDD

That's why the high-school setting is the most important feature :D

jeah .... i mean i really like "dynasty warriors"-like games ...... a lot!  but i hope they add more than a simple Nep U with dif setting .

and Nep rebirth 3 trophies : im little bit dissaponted that they use same old list again and again and again ....... but atleast you know what you get :) change name of list and its Nep V2 list ( or maybe rebirth 4???)  xD   i love Nep games ... but sometimes its lacks of creativity.

Edited by Xionx

We may not get Zombie spin-off, but Nep VII is definitely coming this year. There's no way they wouldn't release it this year when they have the whole half a year.

Maybe Neptunia VII would come out this year, but I was thinking more on lines of early next year.

I've been trying to get through some games that have been on my backlog for a while now and most of them are JRPGs. orz The Neppies just keep piling up xD

Week of Neps -> another week of Neps -> pause to play other J-games -> week of Neps.

Easily doable xD

Maybe Neptunia VII would come out this year, but I was thinking more on lines of early next year.

Too late. Iffy is surely planning to use this year's momentum to end it with a BANG! =D