WWE 2K16 News

PREDRAG-K

The only three on that list I've not heard of before are Colonel Mustafa, General Adnan and Lord Steven Regal. Who are they?

Colonel mustafa is the iron sheik, I don't know who general adnan is and Lord Steven regal is the gimmick William regal had in wcw

Colonel mustafa is the iron sheik, I don't know who general adnan is and Lord Steven regal is the gimmick William regal had in wcw

Why is he not in there as the Iron Sheik then? And I had a feeling Lord Steven Regal had something to do with William Regal.

Is there any more information on the MyCareer mode yet?

General Adnan was Sgt. Slaughter's manager during his anti-American gimmick. He wrestled in the 80s. Him and Mustafa were DLC characters in 2K15 (Adnan wasn't playable though).

Oh, and here's the Lucha Dragons screenshot, for anyone who doesn't want to click on the link above.

CMBpNStWoAA8h3s.jpg

Edited by PREDRAG-K

General Adnan was Sgt. Slaughter's manager during his anti-American gimmick. He wrestled in the 80s. Him and Mustafa were DLC characters in 2K15 (Adnan wasn't playable though).

Oh, and here's the Lucha Dragons screenshot, for anyone who doesn't want to click on the link above.

CMBpNStWoAA8h3s.jpg

They are gonna reveal characters each week which is awesome and a slight graphic improvement

Info about the soundtrack

Billy Idol – “Rebel Yell”
Diplo (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai)  – “Revolution”
Fashawn (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc) – “Something To Believe In”
Kid Ink – “Hello World”
Marilyn Manson – “Deep Six”
MGK (feat. Victoria Monet) – “A Little More”
Run-DMC – “It’s Tricky”
Skid Row – “Youth Gone Wild”
Twenty One Pilots – “Heavydirtysoul”
Yelawolf – “Till It’s Gone” [Dan Heath Remix]
Zac Brown Band (feat. Chris Cornell) – “Heavy Is The Hand”
Zedd (feat. Logic and X-Ambassadors) – “Transmission”

https://wwe.2k.com/news/2k-announces-wwe-2k16-soundtrack-fit-to-raisesomehell

Edited by LovesAnInjection

http://whatculture.com/gaming/wwe-2k16-full-roster-leaked.php

The article glaims that this is the roster. Dont take my word for how credible it is, but it looks pretty legit to me. Hulk Hogan is of course removed.

If this is the actual roster, how the hell did David Otunga get in?

Edited by LovesAnInjection

The roster is looking good so far, but does anyone know anything more about the MyCareer mode? I know you can go as far as the Hall of Fame, and you can have personality driven interviews, but that's about it? Are there going to be similarities to the MyCareer in NBA 2K? I mean will our custom superstars get their own voices? Will the interviews be similar? Or is it all going to be different?

• 2 weeks later...