WWE 2K16 News

PREDRAG-K

This is 2K way of saying we know what you want but ...... screw you buy our game

Yes I know.

I'm debating not getting the game now. I'm not even joking...

There's no reason to not buy it just because it's not gonna have this, it's not the end of the world, this will be a must in WWE 2K17

Me too man, if they arent going to have the full roster STILL, fuck this.

The full roster is more centered on the Attitude Era there's not of characters who will be in the story, I hope it's awesome

Well, that's bullshit. At least I know I won't waste any money on DLC then. The roster is still huge, so I'm not too upset. But they really should be in the game, that's annoying.

I find it strange that they have guys like Santino Marella and not the Divas oh well, I already pre-ordered and don't intend to cancel my pre-order, they will be in WWE 2K17, believe that.

What the hell?? For once I was pumped to play as the Divas and they go ahead and ruin that chance. No Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, Bailey,or Alexa might just be enough reason for me not to buy it.

The NXT Divas might not be in the game, but there's nothing stopping you from trying to create them yourself in the Creation Suite :)

The NXT Divas might not be in the game, but there's nothing stopping you from trying to create them yourself in the Creation Suite :)

Isn't there a limit on creating wrestlers? Something like a certain amount of features or accessories? And the custom entrance music? If those aren't limited anymore, I might consider it.

Here's the full roster for the base game.

https://wwe.2k.com/#roster-block

Here're the duplicates:

• Big Show - Paul Wight
  • Cactus Jack - Dude Love - Mankind (no Mick Foley)
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin - Stunning Steve Austin
  • Stephanie McMahon -Stephanie McMahon-Hemsley
  • Sting - Sting (Retro) - Sting (WCW)
  • Undertaker - Undertaker (MoD) - Undertaker (AB)

9 spots in total used for duplicates, instead of alternative attires.

Undeserving spots used:

• Layla
  • Eva Marie
  • Cameron
  • Santino Marella

Layla is retired - Eva Marie (need i say) - Cameron has no significance and has been off TV for a few months - Santino Marella has been out for 2 years, unless he's working dark matches.

Here's a list of superstars/divas deserving of a spot on the WWE games roster

• Alexa Bliss
  • Bayley
  • Brian Kendrick
  • Buddy Murphy
  • Charlotte
  • Becky Lynch
  • Bubba Ray Dudley (late return - forgivable)
  • D-Von Dudley (late return - forgivable)
  • Sasha Banks
  • Wesley Blake

Isn't there a limit on creating wrestlers? Something like a certain amount of features or accessories? And the custom entrance music? If those aren't limited anymore, I might consider it.

I think 2K have increased the number of created wrestlers from 25 to 100. As for features, accessories and custom entrance music, I'm not too sure, but I think they have brought certain creation features back.

I think 2K have increased the number of created wrestlers from 25 to 100. As for features, accessories and custom entrance music, I'm not too sure, but I think they have brought certain creation features back.

100? I think that's a bit much now haha. I'm not one to really use the Creation Suite myself too so I don't know if that would really change my mind. At this point, I might just rely on reviews though.

I have a feeling the NXT women will make it as DLC.

I'm really hoping this game delivers after I skipped '14 and '15.

They've announced that that's not happening but you never know.

I like how it sounds. It reminds me of Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain. In that story mode, you could choose which titles to go after, and just have a really long career in the midcard if you wanted to.

So I think it's cool, gives a lot of different options. It also has potential for replayability. Maybe make a heel midcard guy, and later make a different face world champ.

It looks like a huge step up from 2K15's MyCareer, it really does. Seeing this makes me think the MyCareer could get better and better each time 2K releases a WWE game.

This MyCareer mode feels over 9000x better than the 2K15's I'm interested to finish the goals and the sub goals. Thanks WWE 2K you just made my pre-order even more worth it!

This MyCareer mode feels over 9000x better than the 2K15's I'm interested to finish the goals and the sub goals. Thanks WWE 2K you just made my pre-order even more worth it!

Seeing this video could make the difference between me pre-ordering the game and simply leaving it until after it's come out, especially after I pre-ordered 2K15.

100? I think that's a bit much now haha. I'm not one to really use the Creation Suite myself too so I don't know if that would really change my mind. At this point, I might just rely on reviews though.

They've announced that that's not happening but you never know.

You may also use those slots for downloaded created superstars/divas others have made -- Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch... you know, the Divas (for some reason) not featured in the base game, nor as dlc.

I actually have over 30 created superstars/divas i've made.

Seeing this video could make the difference between me pre-ordering the game and simply leaving it until after it's come out, especially after I pre-ordered 2K15.

It looks so good can't wait to make my character, be part of The Authority (probably) and winning every title. I'm wondering it they will strip your titles.

I love that you can either fight The Authority or join them. I'm all ready thinking about having two Careers one as a face and one as a heel.

I love it too, I'll probably join them.

You may also use those slots for downloaded created superstars/divas others have made -- Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch... you know, the Divas (for some reason) not featured in the base game, nor as dlc.

I actually have over 30 created superstars/divas i've made.

That's all good, but they don't have their entrance themes... It feels so dead. They should allow us to add music files with their entrances could be good...

It looks so good can't wait to make my character, be part of The Authority (probably) and winning every title. I'm wondering it they will strip your titles.

I love it too, I'll probably join them.

That's all good, but they don't have their entrance themes... It feels so dead. They should allow us to add music files with their entrances could be good...

I usually disabled the entrances because I play WWE games frequently. However, I do enjoy watching them at times to get a hype; I understand your perspective.

For you

12019958_896053973781291_703920289616846

Edited by Tamer