Official PSNP Song Vote IX

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 HoneyWorks - Love-Hate
    • #2 Skillet - Hero
    • #3 Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
    • #4 Seether – Broken ft. Amy Lee
    • #5 Elysuim Philarmonic Orchestra - Catenae Fortunae (Dies Irae)
    • #6 Antischism - Salvation or Annihilation
    • #7 Nick Pitera - A Whole New World
    • #8 Motörhead & Girlschool - Please Don't Touch
    • #9 The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
    • #10 Louisa Wendorff - Blank Space // Style
    • #11 Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know
    • #12 Franke Previt - (I've had) Time of my life
    • #13 Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers - Let's call the whole thing off
    • #14 Shihoko Hirata & Lotus Juice - Break out of...
    • #15 Within Temptation ft Keith Caputo - What Have You Done
    • #16 Rin and Len Kagamine - Remote Control
    • #17 Ellen Greene, Rick Moranis & Company - Skid Row (Downtown)
    • #18 Alesana - Curse of the Virgin Canvas
    • #19 Nightwish - Wish I Had an Angel
    • #20 Jeff Williams & Casey Lee Williams - Die
  2. 2. *Preselected* Loose Song Limitation in Honor of Song Vote X

• A Song You Love And Have Been Listening To A Lot In The Past Year (Not Because You Hear It All The Time On The Radio)
    • A Song You Love And Have Been Listening To A Lot In The Past Year (Not Because You Hear It All The Time On The Radio)

Probably difficult

Definitely the least "loose" limitation in song votes thus far

I was thinking that if it doesn't stick to any specific genre we'd get more of a variety.

I'm going to be strictly a voter for the next few SV's anyways so maybe one less rock song from me will be replaced by a different genre. :P

Hmm I may go back to 1 second offset. I think everyone's Internet connection can have an effect on it as well. :/

That is *extremely* odd...

On the bright side you somehow managed to travel into the past! :)

The website uses a javascript code to get the time of the user. It then counts the offset from a time and then the countdown is based on that offset. If the user has their time at a different time than the website, it can account for differences in time between the countdown reaching zero and the actual time. In this case, GarciaFever's computer's clock's time is four minutes ahead of the server time.

The website uses a javascript code to get the time of the user. It then counts the offset from a time and then the countdown is based on that offset. If the user has their time at a different time than the website, it can account for differences in time between the countdown reaching zero and the actual time. In this case, GarciaFever's computer's clock's time is four minutes ahead of the server time.

Damn. I guess I will have to make sure I use the faster computer when placing my song choices for any upcoming song votes.

I think my theme suggestion is proving difficult.  :devil:

Or maybe just unpopular.  :dunno:

Or

maybe everyone is probably enjoying the long weekend due to the holiday coming up?

Hmm I may go back to 1 second offset. I think everyone's Internet connection can have an effect on it as well. :/

That is *extremely* odd...

On the bright side you somehow managed to travel into the past! :)

And I counted 5 seconds after the timer hit 0 and was apparently one minute early. That timer is ass.

And I counted 5 seconds after the timer hit 0 and was apparently one minute early. That timer is ass.

Based on the information from Garcia and you, it was probably the forum as the timer has never been off by 4 minutes, and it also isn't consistent. :/ We're still searching of alternatives, sorry!

EDIT: It's weird because at home I have 2 computers: the one downstairs and the one in the living room. The latter is much faster, but it is being used at the moment. So when I decided to follow the countdown on the former computer, I waited until the timer reached 0 and posted. However, when I went to check and see if I had posted in the time frame, it showed up as 5:56pm. How can this be?

Too early because the timer was wrong.

This is one of the main reasons that I suggested this thing in the suggestions section. This is a bit of a shameless advert for it, but it further shows the need for something of its type. Feel free to comment in it. It would probably help to fix this early submission problem.

Voting is Live! Thanks for the patience, if you had it!! :D

I think this is one of the best collections of Songs we've had!! 

Happy Voting! And Good Luck to Everyone!! :D

In Honor of X Weeks of Official PSNP Song Votes,

X's Loose Song Limitation is Preselected as: 

A Song You Love And Have Been Listening To A Lot In The Past Year :)

(Not Because You Hear It All The Time On The Radio) 

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Voting is Live! Thanks for the patience, if you had it!! :D

I think this is one of the best collections of Songs we've had!! 

Happy Voting! And Good Luck to Everyone!! :D

In Honor of X Weeks of Official PSNP Song Votes,

X's Loose Song Limitation is Preselected as: 

A Song You Love And Have Been Listening To A Lot In The Past Year :)

(Not Because You Hear It All The Time On The Radio) 

Dammit! Now I have to go through all of my songs on my phone just to see what song I should put up for next week. Most of the time I already have one set up within less than 10 minutes.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1