No Man's Sky

AnRoDr

The game is very interesting, but I just hope it will be fun and enjoyable playing. I want to explore a massive undiscovered universe, sounds so cool.

I'd definitely say this game is about exploration. I love that it's so big and I will probably discover things other players never will.

But what makes this game so cool, that it's so big, open and randomly generated, will probably also be it's biggest problem as well.

I just hope there's enough varied content so there's always something interesting new to discover.

I also hope the gameplay is enjoyable and addicting enough that I want to play it.

• Like 1

Guess if it is a hard platinum one of the trophies is probably this

-Visit Every planet available in No Man's Sky

Anyway does anyone know if this going to be digital only for PS4 or will be both digital and physical?
Either way I'll probably get the game. Saw it available for preorder on amazon so I don't know.

• Like 1

Guess if it is a hard platinum one of the trophies is probably this

-Visit Every planet available in No Man's Sky

Anyway does anyone know if this going to be digital only for PS4 or will be both digital and physical?

Either way I'll probably get the game. Saw it available for preorder on amazon so I don't know.

That would be an impossible platinum, not a hard one :P

Something else I did wonder about is if we'll be able to return to planets that we already visited or not?

I would be very surprised if it was't possible. If the game allows you to be a trader then going back to planets to gather resources seems a must!