Ultra rare plat challenge: Shana vs Wdjat doods

UR plat challenge   

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who will complete their list 1st doods?

Its update tiiiiime doods :awesome:

• Mugen Souls- 10/51
  • Yakuza 4- 7/49
  • Blazblue CHRONOPHANTASMA (PS3)- 9/57
  • Valhalla Knights 3-  6/27
  • Catherine- 1/50
  • Mamorukun Curse- 4/66
Another slow week, didn't even touch Catherine or Mamorukun Curse during the week thanks to Yakuza 4's story being too good. Definitely plan to do better this week doods

She's so lonely right now, she just wants your love.

Edited by Natsume
  • Like 1

You can earn about 80% of Catherine's trophies in just a few days as long as you make saves in the right places and watch out for your Karma meter.

Ok sweet, I'll see if I can accomplish that much this week dood

I know dood :( That's why I must set aside some alone time with her

No progress for me this week been too busy chipping away at other games as well as having decided on what platinum to have for #7,000 so yep... I slacked off this week... Oh well gave someone a chance to catch up though.

I do think my first platinum will either be BlazBlue if I can get past the PSV controls or it'll be Gundam 2 as that is easy enough.

No progress for me this week been too busy chipping away at other games as well as having decided on what platinum to have for #7,000 so yep... I slacked off this week... Oh well gave someone a chance to catch up though.

I do think my first platinum will either be BlazBlue if I can get past the PSV controls or it'll be Gundam 2 as that is easy enough.

You should repeat this for this week....and the next week......and the week after that dood

You should repeat this for this week....and the next week......and the week after that dood

The upcoming THL break I had Gundam 2 and Tales of Xillia planned as well as some CHRONOPHANTASMA every now and then to try chip away at the trials, those boring boring combo trials...

Honestly during THL this season my progress will likely be slow as well as when I am near #7,000 but after that I'll be fully focused on these games with other games in between to retain sanity. Sonic and Ninja Gaiden 2 will be my main focus after Gundam 2 since those will require more skill than just grinding so Mugen Souls and SAO: HF will be the last games I focus on at least that is the plan for now.

The upcoming THL break I had Gundam 2 and Tales of Xillia planned as well as some CHRONOPHANTASMA every now and then to try chip away at the trials, those boring boring combo trials...

Honestly during THL this season my progress will likely be slow as well as when I am near #7,000 but after that I'll be fully focused on these games with other games in between to retain sanity. Sonic and Ninja Gaiden 2 will be my main focus after Gundam 2 since those will require more skill than just grinding so Mugen Souls and SAO: HF will be the last games I focus on at least that is the plan for now.

I see......so I must win the challenge before the THL season ends! xD Yeah I've been chipping away at the Blazblue trials doing a little each day and I think I'm close to 400 so not too much longer till 500. Main focus this week will mostly be Catherine,Yakuza 4, and Mugen Souls while sprinkling in some of the other stuff. If our matchup is this week though I'll probably put more focus into Blazblue rather than Yakuza dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

I wanna say its close, but Shana's BlazBlue skills are getting the best of you dood! Great progress though guys :D

I've been giving tips to the Prinny as well in regards to BlazBlue and he has it easier on his choice of controller or fightstick compared to me using PSV controls which takes away 2 buttons as well as taking away 1pvs2p for easy character specific trophies.

• Like 1

Seems like a stiff competition, but a good one indeed! Though, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 may take awhile since the platinum requires co-op and a very good player for the Master Ninja / Ultimate Ninja missions.

Cathrine is based <3

• Like 2

Hey OP. Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but the link for Yakuza 4 doesn't work  :(

I see the mistake he made instead of a / to seperate .com/trophies he made it .com-trophies in the link so it should be easily fixed after reading this since it points out the error.

Hey OP. Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but the link for Yakuza 4 doesn't work  :(

I see the mistake he made instead of a / to seperate .com/trophies he made it .com-trophies in the link so it should be easily fixed after reading this since it points out the error.

Yup that was it and it has been fixed doods

I wanna say its close, but Shana's BlazBlue skills are getting the best of you dood! Great progress though guys :D

Yeah she has some great progress on there but I haven't done much on there myself since I've really only done trials and online stuff. Those PSV controls are helping me out greatly at the moment it seems dood xD

• Like 1

Yup that was it and it has been fixed doods

Yeah she has some great progress on there but I haven't done much on there myself since I've really only done trials and online stuff. Those PSV controls are helping me out greatly at the moment it seems dood xD

Yeah and you know the night and day the controls are when you look back at Continuum Shift EXTEND(PSV) compared to CHRONOPHANTASMA.

The main issues are Makoto's Lv:G attacks especially due to the PSV having patch data preinstalled meaning no Unlimited Makoto for D attacks to all be G instead I have to keep entering OD and waiting for it to recharge to perform all those moves in a single match but the move that is the most fun/unreliable the parry D attack... not to mention lack of a 2P punching bag for this.

Nu's combo is just unreliable on an AI not to mention despite pressing a button assigned the input for rapid cancel it just doesn't happen on time or even at all sometimes when it is required for the combo to work unless I can figure out another that doesn't require rapid cancelling.

Tsubaki's just easy to screw up and I should get a lucky break sooner or later with the combo otherwise it isn't really that bad since on Continuum Shift and Continuum Shift EXTEND I can perform the required combo 100% this is just slightly altered so just need to get the old combo out of memory.

Otherwise the only difficult trophy remaining is the 500 trials which I find more boring than hard I think at current I am around the halfway point just I'd rather actual fights or story over these so progress is slow haven't tried Terumi or Kokonoe's yet.

Gundam 2 thankfully is easy in under a week especially when I get my favourite pilot unlocked as nothing will be missable for her besides the male exclusive missions which I can just switch to Kira Yamato or Heero Yuy for.

Yeah I've been posting my weekly updates late Friday nights (EST) and Shana usually post hers shortly after dood

And that shortly after will usually be around 9am-12pm Saturday my time unless a platinum from 1 of the selected games is unlocked and then I'll post that here shortly after at current though Nu and Makoto are driving me nuts with their respective trophies on the PSV.

• Like 2

Yeah I've been posting my weekly updates late Friday nights (EST) and Shana usually post hers shortly after dood

And that shortly after will usually be around 9am-12pm Saturday my time unless a platinum from 1 of the selected games is unlocked and then I'll post that here shortly after at current though Nu and Makoto are driving me nuts with their respective trophies on the PSV.

Thanks guys!

Well it is Saturday morning I guess I'll post an update even if it is a pretty bad update...

SAO: Hollow Fragment - 2/54

Sonic Unleashed - 16/51

Mugen Souls - 12/51

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - 22/51

BlazBlue: CHRONOPHANTASMA(PSV) - 47/57

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 - 9/31

Well cleared 3 more chapters in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and am still struggling with the PSV controls for BlazBlue, I really need to overcome the PSV's controls in fighting games especially for combos but Makoto's trophy in particular has me frustrated since on the PSV you can't use her Unlimited form meaning you need to keep entering OD and that doesn't last long and takes a while to recharge...

With Ninja Gaiden 2 Genshin was pretty easy using the izuna drop and just keeping him caught in an endless loop while climbing the clock tower was a pain with all the gears and then the fight with Zedonius wasn't really hard more like playing a game of tag with hit and run away tactics. 

• Like 2