Quickest PS4 Platinums

cofffin

I don't know if this is just me but some of the games listed were retartedly hard to get platinums on, take bloodbourne for example. Unless you use exploits it would take forever. Also, co-op trophies are often hard to get, battlefield 4 CoD and Dying light all had co-op/multiplayer trophies that need another person or just time to level up.

The easiest platinum trophy for me was telltails walking dead episode 1. Just complete the game and you get the platinum.

I'm going to list a few others from my profile. As always, YMMV based on skill, genre preference etc.

White Night - short and pretty good, although you will need to follow a collectables guide if you want to do it in one go (most are highly missable, even with a guide I missed one by interacting with objects in the wrong order)

Duck Dynasty - the male version of Hannah Montana

Riptide GP2 - a short, but rather crappy racer. I did a guide for the game on pstrophies.org - definitely under 10 hours

Final Horizon - I did this on the Vita, but I think there is a PS4 version. A quite enjoyable tower defense game. I really liked it. Probably a 10 hour game, give or take (Plus freebie)

Apotheon - maybe, I found this longer, but many have reported sub 10 hour times (Plus freebie)

Transistor - another really good indie, 10-15 hours, but well worth playing (I think this was a Plus freebie)

MLB14 - maybe, depends on a few luck based trophies - not very fun if you cheese the rosters, but if you want short...

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark - I liked it, also did a guide on .org - should be no more than 15 hours to plat. Half is decent (if you played the previous Highmoon Transformers games, they likely were working on this one), other half is rushed and shoe-horned in to tie in with the movie

Amazing Spider-Man 2 - horrendous game, maybe the worst PS4 game I've played, but a 10-12 hour plat. Duck Dynasty was a masterpiece by comparison

The LEGO Movie Game - much shorter than the other console LEGO games, again in the 10-15 hour range. If you haven't played a LEGO game, this would be a good one to dip your toes in

You must be an FPS God to beat Spec Ops on FUBAR and call it easy! 

Spec Ops an FPS? Don't think so.

Sure, there were a few rage inducing sections on FUBAR difficulty but it's still a pretty simple platinum trophy. I'm sure most people could get it within a day if they had nothing better to do.

Edited by Jay

• 2 weeks later...