Quickest PS4 Platinums

cofffin

Looking to plow through some games via Gamefly this summer before some heavy hitters drop in fall.

I already have platinumed, Infamous: SS, First Light, Wolfenstein, NFS, Battlefield 4, and a couple others for PS4. Just rented The Order and hope to platinum that over the weekend. Any other recommendations for a quick platinum? The Lego games?

Super Exploding Zoo, a freebie of last month, can be platinumed in about 2, 3 hours if you want. Also, it's some mindless fun.
Same goes for Rocket League, maybe some more hours than SeZ but still fun and not a burden. :)

From your list: Guacamelee, Shovel Knight, Middle Earth, Call of Duty: AW, Dust, Velocity 2X, Hotline Miami, Resident Evil, Sly Cooper: 4 and Axiom Verge. I would suggest you to buy Telltale games for quick plats and if you get the chance, Fallout 3 is pretty quick.  

How is this Teslagrad game? I've searched for some info but it's dificult to find anything solid.

I liked it, it had very cool mechanics and wasn't insanely difficult. Some of the collectibles were a bit tricky to grab though. I'd say go for it, since its not that expensive. 

• Like 1

How is this Teslagrad game? I've searched for some info but it's dificult to find anything solid.

Really good.

See my guide. Plat can take 30 mins if you're already a pro player who already knows the game. It took me 3.8 hours on my first run through the game, using a YT video (in the guide) as a guide for the routes to take.

• Like 1

I finished The Order 1886 in a "1 day and 1 hour" could have been less, but I hungout with some friends that night instead of plowing through it. So I think if I knocked off the four hours I hungout with friends that day, it would be somewhere around 19-20 hours depending on how fast you did certain things.