SkyesUnholy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
12 hours ago, aloha said:

*snip*

Now that's what I'm sayin Mr. you on the left.  You sound just how you look : handsome, smart, good hearted, and fun. I knew there was something better behind that dang @Iris Heart 1f602.png

LOL, I bet you are confused, because I am not the one wearing a cap (the handsome one). I am the other one, the ugly mug. xD Thanks anyway. :P And Iris isn't a dang girl. xD  She's cool.

Next user, please skip me and suggest an avy to aloha.

Edited by Iris Heart

1 hour ago, Iris Heart said:

LOL, I bet you are confused, because I am not the one wearing a cap (the handsome one). I am the other one, the ugly mug. xD Thanks anyway. :P And Irs isn't a dang girl. xD  She's cool.

Next user, please skip me and suggest an avy to aloha.

hahaha... de nada. ?  nah, the only thing I’m confused about is guys with female avatars and vice versa. (I’m sure the bros appreciate it...)  In fact, if the next poster wants to put a pic of Conner from DBH, I’ll be happy but I can’t stick with it because it even confuses me. :lol:

1 hour ago, aloha said:

hahaha... de nada. 1f609.png  nah, the only thing I’m confused about is guys with female avatars and vice versa. (I’m sure the bros appreciate it...)  In fact, if the next poster wants to put a pic of Conner from DBH, I’ll be happy but I can’t stick with it because it even confuses me. :lol:

OK. But remember, you asked for it.

connor___detroit___become_human_by_leoka

I don't mind if people use the opposite gender as a profile picture. It opens up more options for really nice looking avatars.