Greetings All ^^

Ruliya

Hi there, I'm Ruliya. I've used this site a fair bit for trophy info and the like and figured I might as well join the community ^^

Full disclosure, I have pretty much all the Playstation consoles. I have a PS1, a PS2, a PSP, a PS3, a PS4, and a PSV, so I might be a fangirl, not sure xD. I mainly play on my PS4 these days. I enjoy most genres really, but stand out ones have to be RGP's, J and W, though mainly J, RTS or TBS  too. 

It's nice to meet you all, I hope we can be friends :)

Hi there, I'm Ruliya. I've used this site a fair bit for trophy info and the like and figured I might as well join the community ^^

Full disclosure, I have pretty much all the Playstation consoles. I have a PS1, a PS2, a PSP, a PS3, a PS4, and a PSV, so I might be a fangirl, not sure xD. I mainly play on my PS4 these days. I enjoy most genres really, but stand out ones have to be RGP's, J and W, though mainly J, RTS or TBS  too. 

It's nice to meet you all, I hope we can be friends :)

Welcome to the forum hope you like it here. Thats a cool username it reminds of Yuria from Fist of the North Star.

Are you talking RTS like Command and Conquer or you mean strat RPGs like XCOM, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics?

Thank you all for such a warm welcome :)

Welcome to the PSNP community Ruliya, hope you enjoy your time here fellow rpg fan! What are some of your favorite games/series dood?

RPG wise? Hmmm, the FF games definitely. KH's, the Atelier series. HDN, the Star Ocean games, the Tals of games, just so many xD ME, FO and TES too.

Welcome to the forum hope you like it here. Thats a cool username it reminds of Yuria from Fist of the North Star.

Are you talking RTS like Command and Conquer or you mean strat RPGs like XCOM, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics?

I do mean like C&C, I played so much of the original and the first RA xD I played a ton of X-COM UFO Defense back in the day too ;P though I do like the remake on the PS3. But for TBS Civ is my ultimate fave, been hooked since 2! 

Thank you all for such a warm welcome :)

RPG wise? Hmmm, the FF games definitely. KH's, the Atelier series. HDN, the Star Ocean games, the Tals of games, just so many xD ME, FO and TES too.

I do mean like C&C, I played so much of the original and the first RA xD I played a ton of X-COM UFO Defense back in the day too ;P though I do like the remake on the PS3. But for TBS Civ is my ultimate fave, been hooked since 2! 

I think I own every command and Conquer now, by any chance you know if they fixed the PC servers for stuff like Red Alert 3?

I need to play more of the Atelier games i fell in love with the series when I played Atelier Ayesha. I actually got the vita version of that and all the other Atelier games on PS3 just not played them yet.

I don't know about the servers, haven't really played MP in forever. Though I picked up the C&C collection on Origin (ugh, why do you exist?!) so I do have them all, though I've only played up to C&C3. 

I've only played Meruru when I borrowed it off my brother, but I now own the Arland trilogy. I'm the same, so many RPG series and so little time, most sit gathering dust, but I vow to play them! I'm trying to make 2016 the year of RPGS! Why 2016? I still have so much on my plate for this year. I need to start AC now that I have every game, to get ready for Syndicate. To play FO 3 and NV to get ready for 4, the MGS games to get ready for Phantom Pain... soooo much to do.

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here. Good to see you like RPG's which is something I like.

Another Cammy fan I see ^^ nice to meet you :)

Hello and welcome, pleasure to meet you. :)

Pleasure to meet you too ^^

I don't know about the servers, haven't really played MP in forever. Though I picked up the C&C collection on Origin (ugh, why do you exist?!) so I do have them all, though I've only played up to C&C3. 

I've only played Meruru when I borrowed it off my brother, but I now own the Arland trilogy. I'm the same, so many RPG series and so little time, most sit gathering dust, but I vow to play them! I'm trying to make 2016 the year of RPGS! Why 2016? I still have so much on my plate for this year. I need to start AC now that I have every game, to get ready for Syndicate. To play FO 3 and NV to get ready for 4, the MGS games to get ready for Phantom Pain... soooo much to do.

Well RA3 had a coop campaign which I really wanted to playthrough at some point, but I shoved the game in my backlog and never did it, which now leaves me wondering if its even possible :(

Haha, I likely will end up doing the same. I have 5 Atelier games to play (didn't buy Shallie yet), but I intend to do it in order. Also have 5 Tales games I need to play to >_>. Thats not including stuff like Freedom Wars, which I just haven't got round to playing and I know is going to be a massive time sink.

I actually started the groups mentioned here for the exact reason of getting through backlogs:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27514-superbuu3s-we-play-general-discussion-and-faqs/

Well RA3 had a coop campaign which I really wanted to playthrough at some point, but I shoved the game in my backlog and never did it, which now leaves me wondering if its even possible :(

Haha, I likely will end up doing the same. I have 5 Atelier games to play (didn't buy Shallie yet), but I intend to do it in order. Also have 5 Tales games I need to play to >_>. Thats not including stuff like Freedom Wars, which I just haven't got round to playing and I know is going to be a massive time sink.

I actually started the groups mentioned here for the exact reason of getting through backlogs:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27514-superbuu3s-we-play-general-discussion-and-faqs/

That's a good idea ^^ The problem with RPG's is they usually tend to take 30-100 hours, so I need to know I can invest a huge amount of time to playing each one, but getting through them all will give me a good feeling I'm sure xD To RA3 I played the US campaign with my brother and the Russian by myself, never got around to the Japanese campaign. But that was a few years back now and on the PC. 

Welcome to the forum Ruliya!

Thank you Alex ^^

That's a good idea ^^ The problem with RPG's is they usually tend to take 30-100 hours, so I need to know I can invest a huge amount of time to playing each one, but getting through them all will give me a good feeling I'm sure xD To RA3 I played the US campaign with my brother and the Russian by myself, never got around to the Japanese campaign. But that was a few years back now and on the PC. 

From what I understand its the servers for PC that went down due to the whole gamespy fiasco, my friends told me the PS3 version still works (although i've not tried and tested it myself)

I have the same issue with JRPGs as I know those are the longest games I always push them to the back of my backlog >_>