Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

Not sure if it's been tried in this thread yet, but is anyone interested in some game swaps?

I found Trivial Pursuit in my PS3 pile today (approx $10-15 on eBay) - very easy plat. Is anyone interested in a swap for another easy platinumable game?

Good idea. I need to boost a ranked match in TR: Definitive Edition. Just 1 free for all win. I'll help with other online trophies if I have the game and my exams/classes aren't on then.

edit: also how do I add my trophy banner thing, like the others are doing here?

Edited by Eraezr

Not sure if it's been tried in this thread yet, but is anyone interested in some game swaps?

I found Trivial Pursuit in my PS3 pile today (approx $10-15 on eBay) - very easy plat. Is anyone interested in a swap for another easy platinumable game?

Damn, I wish I'd seen this two days ago. I just traded in 16 games  :facepalm:

Hey guys, just a reminder that everyone added on the front page will be sent a friend request by me at some point in the coming days, so don't freak out. This is so you and I have an extra outlet for boosting or just playing together, and will be especially true for the PS4 where I have a shitload of games and I'm on it practically every night. Just send me a message on PSN or PSNProfiles a few days in advance, so I can install and download stuff.

Also, I need someone for Gat Out of Hell and Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4).

• Like 3

This is the most Straya comment in the whole thread

That's true, but we should be fair and give the Kiwis some representation in this thread too

Two Kiwis are riding horses along the fence line of their property and find a sheep with its head stuck in the fence. One bloke jumps off his horse and, of course as most Kiwis would, has his way with the sheep. When he was finished he said to his mate, " Right, your turn ! ". His mate jumps off his horse and sticks his head in the fence.

• Like 4

That's true, but we should be fair and give the Kiwis some representation in this thread too

Two Kiwis are riding horses along the fence line of their property and find a sheep with its head stuck in the fence. One bloke jumps off his horse and, of course as most Kiwis would, has his way with the sheep. When he was finished he said to his mate, " Right, your turn ! ". His mate jumps off his horse and sticks his head in the fence.

Ha ha ha just a typical day in NZ.
  • Like 2

For anyone frequenting the dark side (Xbone land) it's worth dropping into JBhifi as they are massively selling off old 360 games. Picked up Quantum break today and then got Fable 2 and 3 for 1 cent each (new)

yozaaaa anyone here play overwatch? or any other games you can have and ill see if i have it churr ~

I play .......... Very poorly ...... But I do play it :)

Work is chronically interfering with my gaming this year, have a backlog from hell, so am always happy to boost/ co-op virtually anything anytime I'm actually available so feel free to ask/add me, am a shift worker so can be free at all sorts of weird & wonderful times