Hello PSNProfiles!

PlayResponsibly

Hello everyone!

I'm PlayResponsibly! :)

I've been playing video games for a good portion of my life and I've been on a break.  I recently got a PS3 and started playing again.

EDIT*

I play all sorts of games.  I've been playing old computer games on and off for years now.  I grabbed my PS3 and a few games to get started a couple weeks ago.  I don't have too much time to play, but when I do, I enjoy it immensely.  So no time for trophy hunting here.  I do like the idea of them though,  Fun to go after little medals for milestones in games.  Plus this trophy community seems more active than normal gaming communities.

I'm also into some obtuse music and love that as well.  Sometimes even combining my tunes and games.

I'm taking another break here soon to make sure I don't get TOO addicted to playing again.  I'd like to get a balance of playing and having a life.  A new game system is hard to resist.  It's easy to default to that I already know.  I will check this site out though and get acclimated here.

Good to be here.  :wave:

Edited by PlayResponsibly

Hello everyone!

I'm PlayResponsibly! :)

I've been playing video games for a good portion of my life and I've been on a break.  I recent;y got a PS3 and started playing again.

Hi Play, I would like to welcome you to this wonderful place called PSNProfiles. Have good time here and I know you just by your introduction, you'll make a lot friends here.

Welcome to the only gaming forums you will ever need!

No, I think PSNProfiles and XboxLiveProfiles will be the only forums I need. :awesome: