Sub quality

A friend told me the subs for this game were doodoo.

Can someone please confirm?

I don't mean the Chinese imported version that has english subs, I'm talking about the Vita NA digital version.

Also can someone tell me if the PS4 version is the same/has good subs/is literally just a ps4 port?

Thanks!!

Well the subs are a little weird even they arranged the Chinese subs but they turned worse if you ask me, but even with that the subs aren't that bad so you can still play the game normally.

Bandai have this kind of problem sometimes but they get better with the time, tales of the hearts R also have some errors but the subs are a lot better.

it seems that the ps4 version will have better subs but i only wish good subs for lost song.

Edited by JavierR_xX

Yeah I think they fixed the um... 'Penetration' problems at least. Subs aren't the best but thankfully they're understandable. More like google translated and then skimmed over by an intern who couldn't care less about its readability just that they could understand the basic message its trying to send across.

Thanks for all the replies guys!!

I'll probably end up getting the PS4 version then.

The first patch fixes it a bit but apparently it's still bad.

I can't really say much as I didn't pay attention to the subs but PS4 is supposed to have better translation.

Still, it's not something that would prevent you from playing.

If you aren't accustomed, :circle::cross: swap may be worse =D

Nah, I'll be fine with that as long as they introduce the game with it when teaching controls. I get used to it almost immediately since I don't stick one button layout to the next game, even if they're sequels. 

Nah, I'll be fine with that as long as they introduce the game with it when teaching controls. I get used to it almost immediately since I don't stick one button layout to the next game, even if they're sequels. 

They don't =D You have no idea why :cross: doesn't work as a confirmation until you press :circle:.

It's a Japanese layout. You confirm with :circle: and cancel with :cross:. I don't know if they fixed it in the PS4 version.

LMAO, you guys are the worst  :lol:

They don't =D You have no idea why :cross: doesn't work as a confirmation until you press :circle:.

It's a Japanese layout. You confirm with :circle: and cancel with :cross:. I don't know if they fixed it in the PS4 version.

Ahh well if they don't confirm it I would be confused for a while lol.

I forgot what game it was but I did play one with the Japanese layout before. Shouldn't be too bad.

I have more trouble with :r1: and :l1: being switched with :r2: and :l2: and I hated it when GTA switched from :cross: to :r2: to drive. It drove me insane  :awesome:  #Punz4Daiz