Win the ultimate PS4 gaming set-up, worth over €14,000

ihadalifeb4this

Playstatation.blog.europe started  competition  yesterday.

Now before you get too excited and start drooling all over the place check terms and conditions to see if you can actually participate.

EDIT: Use this link if it takes too much effort to read article from "competition" link and you just can't waste your time to go through it. 

Edited by ihadalifeb4this

Me too and I'm from an European country and can't enter because my country is so small nobody knows about it.

I find this offensive, like not joking, I feel offended that I as a loyal Playstation user since PS1,PSN for 6 years, that had all consoles except PSP Go, Vita and PS4...can't compete in this and a lot of other competitions they had just because I live in a country that for some reason is not on the list.

Yeah... because my country is waaaaaay bigger, right? :awesome:

Well, Austria is a well-known country. So ... Size doesn't matter in your case :P And it used to be a bigger country to be honest ... about a hundred years ago :D

I find this offensive, like not joking, I feel offended that I as a loyal Playstation user since PS1,PSN for 6 years, that had all consoles except PSP Go, Vita and PS4...can't compete in this and a lot of other competitions they had just because I live in a country that for some reason is not on the list.

Totally understandable. It's always like that. I'm surprised our countries are on PSN, Slovenia and Croatia for instance aren't even on Xbox Live. It's dumb.

Also I competed anyway and went under Ireland. I'm planning to move there anyway, fuck it.

Nice, thnx for sharing. Entered too, though I doubt I'll win anything. Those last questions in Sony's giveaways are always comes down to guessing.

I just don't like how people get excluded like this. Contests like these always irk me.

NA almost always gets better deals than EU, so you don't get to complain :P.

• Like 1

Pretty much. I still have a bad taste in my mouth that i couldn't bid on Sony props with my gold trophies a few years ago. Because that was US only. Not that i had enough goldies to win something, but still...