Only 2 trophies for Plague of Shadows

Ric

I just platted Shovel Knight and upon updating my trophies to the server I noticed I only had 95% completed. The DLC pack Plague of Shadows has been added on the PS4 trophy list and it contains only 2 trophies.

:bronze:Victory! 
Finish the game as Plague Knight

:silver: Master Alchemist
Achieve all Plague Knight Feats

It's great to get even more fun out of this game, the new gameplay looks like a lot of fun.

I think it's a bit of a shame there are only 2 trophies to obtain. I'd like to have had a couple more, but I'll have fun with it either way :D.

I hope they release even more dlc for this game not just Plague Knight. Such a fun game.

Features to be released as free updates thanks to Kickstarter:

•    Battle mode featuring the Order of No Quarter
  •    Challenge Mode
  •    Gender Swap Mode
  •    Three Playable Boss Campaigns: King Knight, Plague Knight, and Specter Knight

So at least King Knight and Specter Knight will be following Plague Knight. And then there's some other modes aswell :). We won't be done with this game for a while :yay:

• Like 3

Features to be released as free updates thanks to Kickstarter:

•    Battle mode featuring the Order of No Quarter
  •    Challenge Mode
  •    Gender Swap Mode
  •    Three Playable Boss Campaigns: King Knight, Plague Knight, and Specter Knight
So at least King Knight and Specter Knight will be following Plague Knight. And then there's some other modes aswell :). We won't be done with this game for a while :yay:

Awesome thanks for the info!

Awesome thanks for the info!

You're welcome :)

Played this when it first came out on the wii u. Is this a easy plat or will it be just a bother? I got a lot of the "trophies" on the wii u version though so maybe.

It's pretty tough, but not impossible. There's a trophy for completing the game without dying and a trophy for completing the game within 1.5 hours. Those are the hardest ones. There's also trophies for not spending money and not using relics.

Edited by Ric

Really disappointed in the lack of trophies for this expansion.

Feats are basically trophies in the main game to so unless there's only a handful of them we could be platinuming this game all over again for just a silver trophy. >_>

Still gonna play it though. I love this game!

• 3 weeks later...