Miku comes to PS4! Project Diva X and Future Tone Discussion

No new news, but I finally updated the OP and made it look tidier :P Let me know if anything could be improved

Well, you could tell us it was announced. You only put the part where it was revealed. :P

On a more serious note, is there any chance you could make the link text more indicative of what the article is (say, Ultimate Modules instead of www.gematsu.com/...Ultimate-Modules)? It would look a little neater and some of the longer URLs don't entirely show up on mobile, making it harder to tell if I'm clicking on what I want to see.

That said, thanks for organizing it all in one place. It'll make it much easier to put research into this game. :)

• Like 1

Well, you could tell us it was announced. You only put the part where it was revealed. :P

On a more serious note, is there any chance you could make the link text more indicative of what the article is (say, Ultimate Modules instead of www.gematsu.com/...Ultimate-Modules)? It would look a little neater and some of the longer URLs don't entirely show up on mobile, making it harder to tell if I'm clicking on what I want to see.

That said, thanks for organizing it all in one place. It'll make it much easier to put research into this game. :)

Done that, also got rid of some links that don't really lead to much information ^_^

No new news, but I finally updated the OP and made it look tidier :P Let me know if anything could be improved

Really Aki-tan, you even need to ask....

Update the OP with Neko maid Kurisu ASAP pls. =D

But in all seriousness, Omega good job on keeping it tidy and fancy, Aki-tan <3

Also, this isn't reaaaaally news either....but i think this is a confirmation that there will finally be a PS Vita theme along with the game for a Project Diva game =D (how do i know it's for DIVA X? look at Meiko's chest =D)

02-hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-2.jpg

There's also other plenty of "samples" of featured visual arts in-game at the Source link. K bye.

Source: http://www.senpaigamer.com/sony-vita/new-hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-pre-order-gift-illustrations-published-02022016-0812

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Those with a JP PSN account can download a demo on the 24th, which features the usual Ievan Polkka tutorial and Ai No Uta, Lol -Lots of Laugh-, and Strangers. There's also some day one dlc launching cause everyone loves that, right?

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/hatsune-miku-project-diva-x-ps-vita-demo-launches-march-24-japan

• Like 1

X's trophy list was just uploaded

Doesn't give much away, though

Been waiting for this, damn you beat me to it xD I don't see [EXTREME] there which makes me happy, but I guess like you said it doesn't give much away

so would it be release in Jap first then America would get it eventually?

Releasing in Japan in a week, no confirmation that it'll release in America but it's pretty likely

• Like 1

Been waiting for this, damn you beat me to it xD I don't see [EXTREME] there which makes me happy, but I guess like you said it doesn't give much away

Releasing in Japan in a week, no confirmation that it'll release in America but it's pretty likely

Might as well buy the JP version :3 might be a few more bucks but worth it ^^ U.S version might take years to be out 

• Like 1

looks like a really simple trophy list! interesting cause the first 2 PD games had 2 separate trophies for clearing all songs on normal and hard, but PDX only has one for earning the title "Clear Congratulations." if i had to guess, you probably earn that for clearing all songs on all difficulties. that would kind of suck honestly, would be more of a grind since you have to play on easy. we all know that we're going to crush that extreme difficulty ;)

but ah, so excited!! only one more week!! hopefully i won't get any delays on my order! 

looks like a really simple trophy list! interesting cause the first 2 PD games had 2 separate trophies for clearing all songs on normal and hard, but PDX only has one for earning the title "Clear Congratulations." if i had to guess, you probably earn that for clearing all songs on all difficulties. that would kind of suck honestly, would be more of a grind since you have to play on easy. we all know that we're going to crush that extreme difficulty ;)

but ah, so excited!! only one more week!! hopefully i won't get any delays on my order!

That would suck :c that ultimate medley on extreme nopls. Also it's a shared list between PS4/Vita, and since Sega like doing same region lists recently it looks like this is the one and only plat for this game :c

• Like 1

There are "Senior Player" and "Intermediate Player" trophies, which I'm assuming are for Hard and Normal, respectively since that's how it was with F and F 2nd. "Clear Congratulations" almost certainly has to do with clearing the story since it doesn't follow the pattern of the other difficulty trophies.

I was really hoping for a trophy for every song on Extreme and one for all Perfects on Normal or higher. I keep hoping for that every time and yet they keep giving us easy plats. I hope Future Tone's list is a bit harder than usual at least. :|

On the bright side, they at least downgraded the Normal trophy after all this time. :P

EDIT: Oh wait, the crystal trophies are probably the story trophies. That said, I wouldn't get my hopes up for an Extreme trophy.

Also, there's a bunch of Diva Room shit again. Fucking boring-ass Diva Room grinding. :|

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 2

There are "Senior Player" and "Intermediate Player" trophies, which I'm assuming are for Hard and Normal, respectively since that's how it was with F and F 2nd. "Clear Congratulations" almost certainly has to do with clearing the story since it doesn't follow the pattern of the other difficulty trophies.

I was really hoping for a trophy for every song on Extreme and one for all Perfects on Normal or higher. I keep hoping for that every time and yet they keep giving us easy plats. I hope Future Tone's list is a bit harder than usual at least. :|

On the bright side, they at least downgraded the Normal trophy after all this time. :P

EDIT: Oh wait, the crystal trophies are probably the story trophies. That said, I wouldn't get my hopes up for an Extreme trophy.

Also, there's a bunch of Diva Room shit again. Fucking boring-ass Diva Room grinding. :|

oh yes, you're right, somehow i missed the senior and intermediate player trophies. still curious on what the criteria for Clear Congratulations is, if the crystal trophies are related to the story. and yeah, diva room trophies were inevitable and they're not my favorite either. just rub rub rub rub rub....

• Like 1

oh yes, you're right, somehow i missed the senior and intermediate player trophies. still curious on what the criteria for Clear Congratulations is, if the crystal trophies are related to the story. and yeah, diva room trophies were inevitable and they're not my favorite either. just rub rub rub rub rub....

I wonder if the Diva room will function differently this time though, since it also acts as the hub for the Live Quest Mode 

Y'all are worrying about the grindy trophies, while i'm here sobbing because there is no Extreme Perfect trophy yet again </3 xD xD

I'm hoping that Clear Congratulations at least means clear all songs on all difficulties, else i won't port this day 1 :P

• Like 2

Y'all are worrying about the grindy trophies, while i'm here sobbing because there is no Extreme Perfect trophy yet again </3 xD xD

I'm hoping that Clear Congratulations at least means clear all songs on all difficulties, else i won't port this day 1 :P

I won't accept this blasphemy against our Lord and saviour Miku :P

• Like 1

I won't accept this blasphemy against our Lord and saviour Miku :P

Indeed, i repent so please don't start the witchfire =D

I just realized the mi and the ku in her logo form a heart shape. My mind is blown.

Good eye =D it does resemble one somewhat indeed.

• Like 1

while i would welcome an all perfect extreme trophy, i'm still okay with this....the intense voice of hatsune miku has broken me ;_; only song i can't get at least an excellent on. like you said earlier in this thread, Babel should be bundles of fun :D

• Like 3