Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

21 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The coins will be worth it if you spend them early on. I saw a sort of diary thread of delibird on the reddit page so I decided to make one myself lol. I'm going to post it here when I'm done chronicling the items spent and how much I've gained. Congrats on Stoutland and Prickachu. 

This will be handy to know for Delibird too. Won't put it in spoiler tags so it may take up some space.

Pokemon Item 1 Item 2 Item 3
Delibird (Holiday) 1000 Coins 50% Attack Power↑/Mega Start/Disruption Delay 25% Mega Speedup 12.5%

1000 coins and Mega Speedup are available each day while the item with 25% drop rate changes every day (Attack Power ↑, Mega Start or Disruption Delay). The available item for each day is as follows:

Date Item
13/12 (Event Day 1) Disruption Delay
14/12 (Event Day 2) Mega Start
15/12 (Event Day 3) Attack Power ↑
16/12 (Event Day 4) Mega Start
17/12 (Event Day 5) Disruption Delay
18/12 (Event Day 6) Attack Power ↑
19/12 (Event Day 7) Mega Start
20/12 (Event Day 8) Mega Start
21/12 (Event Day 9) Attack Power ↑
22/12 (Event Day 10) Disruption Delay
23/12 (Event Day 11) Disruption Delay
24/12 (Event Day 12) Mega Start
25/12 (Event Day 13) Attack Power ↑

Also about the stage, apparently HP and disruptions remain same across all days while the initial board may be different.

Wow, this is some cool list of prizes. I actually hope for the coins, if I get them back, it will definitely be worth =D

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wow, this is some cool list of prizes. I actually hope for the coins, if I get them back, it will definitely be worth =D

I got coins this morning but I bought a +5 moves so it evened out. -_- really could have used that MS.

I did end up with a 22K coin gain from Tropius though. :D I hope he repeats soon lmfao.

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should stop using M+5 :D Be a risk man:awesome:

Um...you can see through numerous posts on the site my risk taking is 95% failure pretty much. I'd rather win with overwhelming force lol. 

Now that I think about it...I still came out on top because of the 200 coin reward for winning. :giggle:

The problem is you don't know which stage you're going to get. the one I've gotten 2 days in a row now has a ton of rocks on it and you can't combo for crap on the opening move. I'm using Blaziken as the mega because it's the fastest SE mega.

On 12/16/2016 at 1:53 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Idr if this is the same layout I got on the first week it was introduced but this is different than what I've been getting pretty much the past month. Next week I'm going to use the same MMY team and see if I get the same layout. If I do I'll use the rayquaza/eject+ team to see if the worst layout reappears.

15589485_693039214188748_7410729100051457045_n.jpg?oh=5539f95cab40a3e52d18b30a54143aef&oe=58EBCBB1

4 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Idr if this is the same layout I got on the first week it was introduced but this is different than what I've been getting pretty much the past month. Next week I'm going to use the same MMY team and see if I get the same layout. If I do I'll use the rayquaza/eject+ team to see if the worst layout reappears.

Hide contents

15589485_693039214188748_7410729100051457045_n.jpg?oh=5539f95cab40a3e52d18b30a54143aef&oe=58EBCBB1

Interesting, I've been getting this one constantly =D

19 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Interesting, I've been getting this one constantly =D

I can't find any screenshots of what the other 2 layouts look like. It's really irritating actually lol. The worst of them, the one I was getting, looks sorta like wings if that makes sense. 

Oh, since telling me to take risks on not using +5 moves...I used it anyways and each time I got the win only because I used it lmfao. Delibird's rock disruptions are harsh. However, now I'm in the positive for coins. :D Delibird dropped another AP^ today. Hoping to get an MS and a DD before the event is done. 

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Oh, since telling me to take risks on not using +5 moves...I used it anyways and each time I got the win only because I used it lmfao. Delibird's rock disruptions are harsh. However, now I'm in the positive for coins. :D Delibird dropped another AP^ today. Hoping to get an MS and a DD before the event is done. 

Gee, what team are you using? =D 

I use Lucario (14 :awesome:) Ho-oh (10), Reshiram (9) and Heatran (8) and I've been winning constantly =D

After scrapping Blaziken since he does not work well with so many rocks, it's been a piece a cake =D 

However, only DD and 2x 1000 coins... lousy drops.

36 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Gee, what team are you using? =D 

I use Lucario (14 :awesome:) Ho-oh (10), Reshiram (9) and Heatran (8) and I've been winning constantly =D

After scrapping Blaziken since he does not work well with so many rocks, it's been a piece a cake =D 

However, only DD and 2x 1000 coins... lousy drops.

I'm using a fire team. Blaziken worked well the first few times but I suppose I could give lucario a go. The stage isn't so harsh HP-wise that lucario will dick me over.

Blaziken, Charizard, Ho-oh and Entei because I have it set to Rock Break+. I meant to switch out Ho-oh for Heatran though I just continually...don't lol.

I finally got Golurk to level 15. Every Level Up I get from competitions goes to a level 14 pokemon because it's nearly 3000exp to level it for the final time. Talonflame is next and I'm going to start working on getting my Block Smash+ pokemon to SL2.

I'm using a fire team. Blaziken worked well the first few times but I suppose I could give lucario a go. The stage isn't so harsh HP-wise that lucario will dick me over.

Blaziken, Charizard, Ho-oh and Entei because I have it set to Rock Break+. I meant to switch out Ho-oh for Heatran though I just continually...don't lol.

Oh yea... Entei has Rock Break+... that could make everything even easier if I swap Reshiram with Entei =D

• Like 1

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh yea... Entei has Rock Break+... that could make everything even easier if I swap Reshiram with Entei =D

Yeah he can cause some enough of a problem on the disruptions that combos come a bit easier. Last night was horrible lol. The disruptions nearly caused a board reset I literally had just 1 move at one point. -_- One reason I don't want to give lucario a go is because I've gotten an item drop every night with the team I'm using. Don't wanna jinx it...that was an unintended reference...

Have you attempted the Survival Mode? 

New updates to the actual app, and changes coming. Definitely worth reading I think. At the very least give the first link a look over.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/5j4jjg/new_mobile_version_is_out/

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/5j65gm/changes_from_1220_onward/

EDIT: Holy sweet RNGesus. I believe that Mega Diancie got the upgrade to 100 damage per barrier erased. I just completed the horrible Machop and Machoke stages with the top 2 rows being barriers. :angry: 

22 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I think once months ago, got to level 10 and never returned to it xD

I'm going to be working on Machamp instead of Talonflame for level raising. And instead of my BS+ pokemon I'll be leveling his RT. Apparently he is just an unholy creation of power when maxed out. Beedrill is still going to take some time though at 6/12 MSU.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

In the Pokémon Search screen, if you select Attack Power or Level, the sorting arrow goes ↓ automatically and it gets back to ↑ if you select Pokedex Number or Name.

WOHOOOO!

Wow, this is pretty backstabbing for the new players.

EDIT: Holy sweet RNGesus. I believe that Mega Diancie got the upgrade to 100 damage per barrier erased. I just completed the horrible Machop and Machoke stages with the top 2 rows being barriers. :angry: 

GLORIOUS! Finally Diancie is going to be useful again.

9 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

WOHOOOO!

Wow, this is pretty backstabbing for the new players.

GLORIOUS! Finally Diancie is going to be useful again.

lol it is the little things like the arrows being automatic that are the greatest yeah?

Now the biggest question for Diancie is...keep its BB+ or switch it to MB+? :hmm: Unlike Ampharos stock ability BB+ is actually useful and if you're using Diance chances are you'll be using MS anyways because BB+ will screw you over before evolving. (which wouldn't happen with MB+ :| )

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

lol it is the little things like the arrows being automatic that are the greatest yeah?

Of course =D

I can't expect they would be clever enough and implement possibility to create custom teams which would be the solving everything.

Now the biggest question for Diancie is...keep its BB+ or switch it to MB+? :hmm: Unlike Ampharos stock ability BB+ is actually useful and if you're using Diance chances are you'll be using MS anyways because BB+ will screw you over before evolving. (which wouldn't happen with MB+ :| )

BB+ without MS. :D

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Of course =D

I can't expect they would be clever enough and implement possibility to create custom teams which would be the solving everything.

BB+ without MS. :D

What do you mean by custom teams? Like deciding which pokemon gets which ability based on a stage?

Bold defeats the purpose imo. Especially if you're playing a ridiculous stage like machop/machoke. 

What do you mean by custom teams? Like deciding which pokemon gets which ability based on a stage?

Custom teams. You create a team (say for Meowth grinding), save it and then on the stage, you just choose the team instead of finding all Pokemon.

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Bold defeats the purpose imo. Especially if you're playing a ridiculous stage like machop/machoke. 

Like yea, on stages like that, it's pointless without MS but on normal stages or EBs.

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Custom teams. You create a team (say for Meowth grinding), save it and then on the stage, you just choose the team instead of finding all Pokemon.

Like yea, on stages like that, it's pointless without MS but on normal stages or EBs.

Ohh. Yeah that save a team thing sounds like an awesome idea lol. It wouldn't do much for me considering I switch my teams up very often but it's a great idea nonetheless.

I treat EB's differently. I generally need items anyways. I guess MB+ for me would be better because of that 1 extra turn I need due to a lag in evolution. There are better options for BB+ though when it comes to pokemon Fairy types are SE against. Fighting types can be hurt by Cresselia and Dragons can be hurt by Zygarde. (not that you'd use M-Diancie on a dragon over Rayquaza.)

Update link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/5jbp68/rayquaza_reward_and_competitive_stage_x2_exp/

Awesome new updates. I knew Mega Salamence was coming and thank the gods it works like MMY. Salamence will also likely have a better evolution rate than MMY too, so Salamence is definitely next once I get through the new 30 main stages they added. :D I wish I could take away MMY's 5 MSU. :angry: 

Caught Arceus with a pokeball at 53%. Brought him to Victini and worked my hardest to get him crowned. 3000 exp brought him to level 7!!!!! I hope the 3000exp is here to stay my list of pokemon going to max will drop fast. 

I'm not going to do an item run in Rayquaza for a while this time. I still have a free MS and AP^ so I want to make sure they are used effectively.

^speaking of....holy hell the item prizes this time are great. I know it's near impossible for me to place in the first prize bracket but damn do I want those 5 MSU for Beedrill. :devil: 

More stages were nerfed as well.

And apparently we have it a bit easier on mobile? I think the 3DS Rayquaza stage is 45 seconds and you can use C-1.

I bet Mega Pinsir is next. I don't see why else he'd be an upcoming special stage.

EDIT: 

Do not bring Dragonite or Dragonair to the Rayquaza stage. :rolleyes: stupid ass message will screw you. Rayquaza disrupts with Black Kyurem and Arceus.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

LOL :D That's how you do it, developers :D

It's a tough stage. At the moment I'm considering 2 item runs. Glalie (who I wish I had RML/MSU'd right now lol) and Latios as the megas.

Rayquaza might be a good choice because of DD but you'd have to only bring black kyurem as a 2nd dragon and leave the beginning blocks to go away on their own.

Gonna wait for more info on it on reddit. Or the top 5 and maybe a video or 2...

lol start farming coins now...gonna need them. Link and table are about the upcoming Escalation Battle for Mew.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/5jex24/upcoming_mew_escalation_battle_rewards_rewards_up/

Stage Rewards
25 Moves+5
50 Mega Speedup
75 Disruption Delay
100 Skill Swap
125 Mega Start
150 Mega Speedup
175 Skill Booster S
200 2x Raise Max Level
250 Mega Speedup
300 2x Skill Booster M
350 2x Raise Max Level
400 Skill Booster L
450 2x Mega Speedup
500 3x Raise Max Level

Also apparently we can skip to 12-14 stages at once so it's a good speedup.

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

WHAT? So many? O.o

Seems like a good opportunity to go for 150.

lol let's see how common it is...

New snorlax stage is a crock of shit. You're only allowed C-1, +5 Moves and 1.5exp. Bringing snorlax with you is a must as well as probably red gyarados or for those that don't have him candied, gengar. That leaves 1 SE pokemon if using C-1 and at 25 moves for 27K HP it's probably a good idea.