Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh really? :D I did without both xDDDD

And even with the random team of Herracross (11), Hoopa (9), Sharpedo (7) and Chandelure (7) =D

It was necessary for me at least...I genuinely don't understand how you can do so well with random lower leveled teams lol. (seeing heracross in your team reminded me that I still want genesect lol)

Stage 150 was hard for me. I tried with a +5 and almost won but the disruptions become way too much if you can't do enough damage between them. I needed a +5 and DD but thankfully I still had free items. 15K HP with annoying disruptions and only 8 moves was a dick move.

16 hours ago, Aexuz said:

I have 10 mega speeds  I haven't used and if I get into the 3rd bracket that will be 13 total. Still not sure which pokemon to max out yet. Ohh and my Mewtwo is just one level away from 20 (finally) :)

I'm pretty sure we get to stay in the 3rd prize bracket. About a minute before the event ended I checked my placing and I was still just a bit below 8800 which means you were probably around 8900. lol damn that's a lot of MSU!.As for who to spend it on I have no idea. I read a new viable strategy for Salamence in the Weekend Meowth stage and there is always Tyranitar to consider because he's apparently oh so good. :rolleyes: 

I'm still working on Beedrill because it's supposedly the best mega for Survival Mode. I just need to get Landorus-T and Hoopa-U to SL3 to stand a better chance. Beedrill will be maxed out on January 2nd. 

Congrats on the Mewtwo leveling. :D I wanted to make Scyther my first level 20 pokemon because it's one of my favorites but Machamp is more useful.

36 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It was necessary for me at least...I genuinely don't understand how you can do so well with random lower leveled teams lol. (seeing heracross in your team reminded me that I still want genesect lol)

Stage 150 was hard for me. I tried with a +5 and almost won but the disruptions become way too much if you can't do enough damage between them. I needed a +5 and DD but thankfully I still had free items. 15K HP with annoying disruptions and only 8 moves was a dick move.

I'm pretty sure we get to stay in the 3rd prize bracket. About a minute before the event ended I checked my placing and I was still just a bit below 8800 which means you were probably around 8900. lol damn that's a lot of MSU!.As for who to spend it on I have no idea. I read a new viable strategy for Salamence in the Weekend Meowth stage and there is always Tyranitar to consider because he's apparently oh so good. :rolleyes: 

I'm still working on Beedrill because it's supposedly the best mega for Survival Mode. I just need to get Landorus-T and Hoopa-U to SL3 to stand a better chance. Beedrill will be maxed out on January 2nd. 

Congrats on the Mewtwo leveling. :D I wanted to make Scyther my first level 20 pokemon because it's one of my favorites but Machamp is more useful.

Good to hear! I was late home yesterday so I didn't have a chance to check out my rank. How are you beating the Mew stages from 101? I'm stuck there. The difficulty have increased alot.

I think I will save my mega speeds for now. Not really a fan of Tyranitar and there is always the possibility if a better mega showing up in the future

15 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Good to hear! I was late home yesterday so I didn't have a chance to check out my rank. How are you beating the Mew stages from 101? I'm stuck there. The difficulty have increased alot.

I think I will save my mega speeds for now. Not really a fan of Tyranitar and there is always the possibility if a better mega showing up in the future

Tbh I haven't noticed a big increase in difficulty, but I can't give any accurate info because I've skipped so many stages I can't keep track of where the changes are happening. :facepalm:  

My team hasn't changed from Gengar, Darkrai, Hoopa-U, and Yveltal though if that helps. I know you're using BB+ Hoopa but he can definitely be switched for something else.

From stages 101-149 the HP is around 2000 from what I'm reading and you have 10 moves? Now that I'm reading about the disruption I'm remembering more. That mega medicham shaped rock board sucks but can easily be broken down. I went for bottom row matches to bring the rocks down and then went for matches on top to further break it down for combos. I don't suggest another mega because it could take too long to evolve.

I don't like tyranitar either lol. I just like his event scores. :giggle: I'm getting the feeling that Mega Pinsir is on his way.

EDIT:

This might help as there are way more experienced players than me here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/5kfxqi/mew_escalation_battle/

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Frankly? Me neither xD I'm seriously surprised it actually worked xD

Do you have a stopping point for the Mew EB? I was going to stop at 200 but I think I can go to stage 300 with little difficulty. 200 has about 31000 HP so it will require a big item run, but 250 and 300 have 13K HP and 14.5K HP. I want the 2 medium skill boosters from 300 to bring hoopa-u and landorus-t to higher skill levels. I feel like I'm falling behind in the expert and survival mode stages so I don't mind spending some coins this time around. Especially since I've skipped 131 stages.

EDIT: 

I'm such an idiot. I went into stage 200 with Steelix and an MS thinking I was on stage 250 because I misread the notes I was reading. I lost by about 2 moves too. (I used +5 as well) :angry: 

EDIT2:

And another failure at stage 200 with Gengar with +5 moves and DD. :( 

I'm going to have to spring for AP^. -_- 

Ok not entirely sure what's going on and didn't say it the first time it happened...but within the first few hearts I used after a skip the next stage had about 700 HP. It was before stage 50.

After beating 200, stages 201 and 202 both have less than 700 HP as well. :huh:

Anyone come across stages with ultra low HP like that?

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Ok not entirely sure what's going on and didn't say it the first time it happened...but within the first few hearts I used after a skip the next stage had about 700 HP. It was before stage 50.

After beating 200, stages 201 and 202 both have less than 700 HP as well. :huh:

Anyone come across stages with ultra low HP like that?

Wut the... hell? =D This EB is starting to be fun =D

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wut the... hell? =D This EB is starting to be fun =D

...I finally understand what the chart means now. Under HP the "+ number" means that each stage gains that number in HP. :facepalm: months and months I've been looking at these charts and it never dawned on me.

Level Moves HP Disruptions
1-25 10 726+152 Countdown 1: Choose one every 3 moves: A) Fill a random 4x2 block with 3 Rock B) Fill a random 1x3 block with 2 Rock
26-49 8 671+146 Initial + Countdown 1: Choose one every 3 moves: A) Fill a random 4x2 block with 3 Rocks B) Fill a random 3x1 block with 2 Barrier
50 15 7623 Board: 2x2 Block at the center, 2x1 Mew right below them. Countdown 1: Fill a random 3x2 block with 3 Block, switch countdown after 2 times. Countdown 2: Fill a row with 5 Rock and 1 Mew every 4 moves
51-99 12 3872+101 Board: 8 Rock in a U shape Countdown 1: Fill the 2x3 block at C2 with this every 5 moves: Rock Rock, Barrier Barrier, Barrier Barrier
100 18 14399 Board: A1 and B6 are Mew the rest of columns A & B are filled with blocks. Initial: 2 Mew and 1 Block in Row 3 but not A or B. Skyfall Column A & B: Blocks and Mew.
101-149 10 2032+50 Board: Rocks in the middle (shaped like M-Medicham's effect) Countdown 1: After 3 moves spawns 2 collumns with rocks (B&E) with 1 Mew in each. (B4 and E2) Countdown 2: After 3 (or maybe 2) turns until fills rows 1 and 6 with rocks and 4 blocks at E1, F1, A6, B6
150 8 15246 Board: Table Shape Disruption in Row 4 like this: Block, Rock, Block Block, Rock, Block and 2 Barriers below each Rock.
151-199 15 1863+73 Blocks and Rocks.
200 16 30976  
201-249 12 605+89  
250 8 13068 Blocks.
251-299 20 4743+142 Board: No actual unknowns this represent your support pokémon Skyfall: Rocks from columns 1, 2 , 5 and 6.
300 10 14520 Blocks
301-349 15 7260+101  
350 16 33880 Blocks
351-399 10 3811+133 Heracross in starting board and disruption
400 20 33074 Mew 5th Support
401-449 8 726+51 Mew 5th Support
450 15 47880  
451-499 10 5082+152 Volbeat in starting board and disruption
500 16 64750

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wait, wait, wait. For reals? :D Why didn't you ask? :D

I thought that was pretty obvious :D 

lol now that I know it it seems obvious. :facepalm: I didn't ask because it wasn't all that important.

From stage 251 - 299 so far has been nothing but barrier disruptions. I switched out gengar for absol for the hell of it too. With 20 moves you'd have to be unlucky to lose.

I wonder if Mega Salamence will be one of the ruling scores on the Mega Mewtwo X event coming up. :hmm: 

EDIT:

Stage 300 was actually a bit easier than expected. Mega Start Steelix is a good route but does require minor luck. Supports were Darkrai, Hoopa-U and Absol in place of Yveltal. Didn't want him eliminating blocks. :P Hoopa, Machamp, and Landorus-T are all SL3 now though. :D My survival team is starting to shape up. Machamp will be able to reach level 16 when we get the event prizes too. 

At 69K I'd probably go broke getting to 500 and likely not even beat it so I'm probably done.

These were all the skips I got on the road to 300.

11, 6, 11, 9, 11, 5, 9, 3, 9, 10, 15, 10, 6, 12, 4, 15, 12, 5, 4, 4, 3, 13

Instead of going for S-ranks on the new stages I'm just getting through them as fast as possible. There have been 2-3 stages that I've been able to do without items. The only stage I spent an exorbitant amount of coins on so far was Snorlax because I just wanted that stage done and over with. I just want to reach Mega Salamence quickly because we got the free C-1 today, and since we get a jewel the same day of weekend meowth I'm going to use it to unlock the stage again. Hoping to get at least 20K of my coins back.

On 12/28/2016 at 5:21 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Stage 300 was actually a bit easier than expected. Mega Start Steelix is a good route but does require minor luck. Supports were Darkrai, Hoopa-U and Absol in place of Yveltal. Didn't want him eliminating blocks. :P Hoopa, Machamp, and Landorus-T are all SL3 now though. :D My survival team is starting to shape up. Machamp will be able to reach level 16 when we get the event prizes too. 

Lol, 300 already? =D I'm going on 200s atm =D

Damn, this is some EB =D I like it :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Lol, 300 already? =D I'm going on 200s atm =D

If you add up the stage skips I got from that post you'd see why I got there as fast as I did. I probably skipped near 150 stages. The 20 heart gift we got when the EB released was a huge help. I wish I noted where I got the stage skips. :S I know that people that can afford to spend money in the game loved this one. So many good prizes with relatively easy stages. Only 350, 400, 450, and 500 are problem stages because of the drastic increase to HP. 

6 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

If you add up the stage skips I got from that post you'd see why I got there as fast as I did. I probably skipped near 150 stages. The 20 heart gift we got when the EB released was a huge help. I wish I noted where I got the stage skips.

Like yea, I also got around 100 skipped stages, but still =D You got to 300 damn too fast xD

Like yea, I also got around 100 skipped stages, but still =D You got to 300 damn too fast xD

:dunno: I have more time on my hands than most so I probably got to play more. I also only spent a heart on whatever daily pokemon was around for the free 200 coins and nowhere else. And on the road to 300 I only lost 1 normal stage (299) and two boss stages. (maybe 3 boss stages idr)

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Maybe you shouldn't have used Ray since he's not SE?

I didn't look much but the only videos I saw with S-ranks were with rayquaza. I don't know if glalie or ampharos would have been any good and I know for sure I will never count on tyranitar for an S-rank. I think zekrom not activating BS+ even once is why I missed the S-rank. The first 5 moves were literally just 1 move actions. No combos at all.

EDIT:

Decided to give Survival Mode a go again with my team upgraded. Did better than I expected but Zoroark at stage 35 gave me too much trouble. Ampharos at stage 36 with its high HP was just enough to wipe out all my moves. I did lose by only 1 move though. ^_^ I'm confident that once Machamp is level 20 and the 3 RT pokemon are SL5 I can definitely win.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Today, we got a Jewel, nicely timed for Meowth so I used it immediately xD

Not a bad run, 5200, 7500, 5500, 3700 - 4k for M+5.

Oh and got two Skill Boosters M xD

With the jewel we got I tested a few strategies out. I even used the free MS from a couple days ago on Salamence to test out how well he'd do. Overall not bad. I didn't note my scores unfortunately but I did get 21K out of it. (That I remember because I went from 40K to 61K.) Jealous of that second medium skill booster. I only got 1.

2 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

That free jewel and Meowth helped me S ranking some of the new levels. I'm currently at 519. Also 1500 more exp to full level Mewtwo :)

Some of those stages are no joke. I didn't S-rank many of them but I did catch quite a few on very low chances. Mega Beedrill being maxed out helped me S-rank a lot of previous fairy type stages without items so I was thankful for that. Nice on the mewtwo! Can I expect to see your profile with that badass level 20 border on it? Machamp is only 13 right now and is unlocked to 18. 19 -> 20 will be free because of the Level Up item.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

With the jewel we got I tested a few strategies out. I even used the free MS from a couple days ago on Salamence to test out how well he'd do. Overall not bad. I didn't note my scores unfortunately but I did get 21K out of it. (That I remember because I went from 40K to 61K.) Jealous of that second medium skill booster. I only got 1.

Some of those stages are no joke. I didn't S-rank many of them but I did catch quite a few on very low chances. Mega Beedrill being maxed out helped me S-rank a lot of previous fairy type stages without items so I was thankful for that. Nice on the mewtwo! Can I expect to see your profile with that badass level 20 border on it? Machamp is only 13 right now and is unlocked to 18. 19 -> 20 will be free because of the Level Up item.

Yeah some tough levels in the new 30. From the 19 I have completed I only S ranked about half of them. The last expert stage I unlocked was Arcanine.

Right now I'm coin farming to finish the new stages so Mewtwo will have to wait some days for Victini to show up for the last exp. My machamp is more level than yours :P 15 at the moment.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aexuz said:

Yeah some tough levels in the new 30. From the 19 I have completed I only S ranked about half of them. The last expert stage I unlocked was Arcanine.

Right now I'm coin farming to finish the new stages so Mewtwo will have to wait some days for Victini to show up for the last exp. My machamp is more level than yours :P 15 at the moment.

I'm just getting started on the last batch of S-ranks to reach Arcanine. I have 330/350. I recently skill swapped Keldeo to Flash Mob so if I take my time and I'm lucky I can use an all water team on his stage and make 5-match after 5-match to destroy him.

I kinda regret spending most of my coins on the new stages. I wish I had just finished up Roseus Center instead. I am at 32/59 pokemon caught and 32/60 S-ranks. 

So your Machamp is stronger eh? Motivation for me to become a better trainer. :devil: Best part about Victini is that 3000exp for crowned pokemon.

Gonna stockpile my speedups for a while. I'd like to max out Garchomp because he's 8/10 and maybe start Blaziken but I want to wait and see what else is coming out. Atm Salamence is a good contender too.

EDIT:

Decided to go back to roseus center and try to s-rank a few stages. I ended up s-ranking a few itemless including Rayquaza. :jaymon: Needed a full item run for Mega Rayquaza though. Gonna try and keep myself from going overboard with coin grinding for events. I'm not getting enough done in the main stages by getting sidetracked.

Cleaned up a ton of Roseus Center unlocking Arcanine along the way. Still need 4 more S-ranks and then I can focus on catching the 17 leftover pokemon without items. Exploud is unnecessarily difficult lol. He'll need a full item run so I'm back to farming coins. :D 

How's everyone faring in the competition? I landed a good score with 81K but these comps get more and more brutal with each one. I'm back to the 3rd prize bracket already. :o Thankfully I only need to get Machamp to level 18 though and I'll use the 2 level ups I'll have to boost him the rest of the way.