Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Got Speedup! :awesome:

Sasuga Delibird!

NICE! Today was the only day I got no item drop and I nearly lost. The disruptions forced a board reset too lol.

Who are you working on for MSU's?

Those damn T-tar scores are killing me in the top 5. How do these guys get so lucky?

2nd day in a row with no item drops from Delibird. Hopefully I'll get something tomorrow. :o 

Had a day dedicated to grinding Arceus, Black Kyurem and Slaking to nearly level 9. Victini should boost them nearly to max. I'll definitely have 99K with sunday meowth too.

I think Victini should drop PSB's. I really don't see a reason for it not to if they make only the first play the EXP boosting stage.

I've been keeping up with pak adi yak's vids for stages 500+. They are cruel to say the least lol. +5 moves is going to be necessary on almost all of them costing around 30K alone excluding other items which are a near requirement so I can see these 30 stages costing a full 99K and most definitely more considering you will need GB's on a bunch of stages.

I forgot to use +5 moves on Delibird. :( I nearly lost too, I won with 0 moves left thanks to a match of 4 on the top row of Charizard. I would have been PISSED because today...it dropped an MSU! 

I used the Skill Booster M on Machamp yesterday to get it to SL3. Yeah...I can see why people scrambled to get him to SL5 and level 20...

EDIT: It took me 16500 coins to S-rank Weepinbell. :angry: Plus a GB makes 20K. I needed Rayquaza because Pidgeot, who usually gives me combos in the 20's, failed miserably with a skyblast team. Blaziken and a pyre team failed even harder. Rayquaza only got me the S-rank by 1 move too using a pyre team.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Your luck coming back? =D

Delibird has been giving me something everyday (obviously without M+5 :awesome: ). At least you got a Speedup today.

I think it's just holding. :P

I'm interested to see how the rayquaza event ends though. As it stands I'm on par to hit the third prize bracket today. If I see I'm going to slip into the 4th I'm going to do a 2nd and final item run. My team has been Rayquaza, Arceus, Slaking and Black Kyurem. I should max out the last 3 on victini tonight but idk if I'll use Slaking again for combos with Double Normal activated or if I'll use Xerneas for being SE.

Yeah Delibird is in a giving mood but the disruptions always seem to hit my next move. <_< Beedrill is 7/12 now though and will be at least 8/12 with the speedup we're getting at the end of the daily prizes on january 2nd. 

With the end of the holiday Delibird I will now throw up my notes on it. :D 

Delibird Diary:
Day 1: No items, No catch.
Day 2: MS, AP^. Pokeball. -7500 coins.
Day 3: +5 Moves. Dropped an AP^ -3500 coins.
Day 4: +5 Moves. Dropped 1000 coins. -3500 coins.
Day 5: +5 Moves. Dropped 1000 coins. -3500 coins.
Day 6: +5 Moves. Dropped an AP^ +1500 coins.
Day 7: +5 Moves. Dropped an MS. +3000 coins.
Day 8: +5 Moves. Dropped an MS. +4500 coins.
Day 9: +5 Moves. No item drop. +3500 coins.
Day 10: +5 Moves. No item drop. +2500 coins.
Day 11: No items. Dropped Mega Speedup. +2500 coins.
Day 12: +5 Moves. No item drop. +1500 coins.
Day 13: +5 Moves. Dropped an AP^. +5500 coins.
Add up the 200 coin rewards from each win. +7300 coins.

On 12/23/2016 at 11:17 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Here's one of the other coin layouts. I don't think I've gotten this one before. This one REALLY SUCKS. I only got 4800 from the damn thing. 

15698119_697371823755487_9118343985606442031_n.jpg?oh=ab551232865faafcebee98d6ce53a748&oe=58D5FF14

19 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

With the end of the holiday Delibird I will now throw up my notes on it. :D 

Delibird Diary:
Day 1: No items, No catch.
Day 2: MS, AP^. Pokeball. -7500 coins.
Day 3: +5 Moves. Dropped an AP^ -3500 coins.
Day 4: +5 Moves. Dropped 1000 coins. -3500 coins.
Day 5: +5 Moves. Dropped 1000 coins. -3500 coins.
Day 6: +5 Moves. Dropped an AP^ +1500 coins.
Day 7: +5 Moves. Dropped an MS. +3000 coins.
Day 8: +5 Moves. Dropped an MS. +4500 coins.
Day 9: +5 Moves. No item drop. +3500 coins.
Day 10: +5 Moves. No item drop. +2500 coins.
Day 11: No items. Dropped Mega Speedup. +2500 coins.
Day 12: +5 Moves. No item drop. +1500 coins.
Day 13: +5 Moves. Dropped an AP^. +5500 coins.
Add up the 200 coin rewards from each win. +7300 coins.

Here's one of the other coin layouts. I don't think I've gotten this one before. This one REALLY SUCKS. I only got 4800 from the damn thing. 

15698119_697371823755487_9118343985606442031_n.jpg?oh=ab551232865faafcebee98d6ce53a748&oe=58D5FF14

Yea, got this one as well.

However, it worked pretty well, got 6200 =D

Almost same as Rayquaza event where I got 62k xDD

36 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, got this one as well.

However, it worked pretty well, got 6200 =D

Almost same as Rayquaza event where I got 62k xDD

Eject+ didn't activate for me much. :/ oh well I'm still well off for the moment. 

I saw I slipped into the 4th prize bracket while I was asleep and since we got a free AP^ today from login I did another run. Ended up with 87K thankfully. I won't stay in the 2nd prize bracket though. I just hope I can remain in the 3rd. Beedrill needs his candy. :devil: 

Oh, Eevee got a sort of upgrade today but I don't know if it will be permanent? 

They call it the Skill Booster M stage now so medium skill boosters are really common now? I should have used it on Hoopa-U or Landorus-T though. :hmm: I fed it to Machamp and only got him halfway to level 4.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It would be too awesome.

Maybe it's 3DS permanent :awesome:

This is what I've been reading,

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/5k7a3e/eevee_changed_skill_booster_m_stage/

Since the notes on each stage don't have an end date I am sorta in agreement with the people who think it's a permanent change even for the mobile users.

19 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

This is what I've been reading,

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/5k7a3e/eevee_changed_skill_booster_m_stage/

Since the notes on each stage don't have an end date I am sorta in agreement with the people who think it's a permanent change even for the mobile users.

We'll have to see. Until it's confirmed in the next two weeks, I won't be convinced =D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

The stage skips have gone WAY up. After my first win I got an 11 stage skip. After a couple more hearts I got a 6 stage skip. And as I'm typing this I used 2 hearts and got another 11 stage skip. O_o and again as I'm typing out more stuff I used 2 more hearts and got another giant leap with 9 stages skipped. I got to stage 50 in a little over 10 hearts. :o 

Damn I wish I used that medium skill booster on Hoop-U now!

EDIT: 

1 heart later, beating stage 51, I get another 11 stage skip. :jaymon: I may just reach stage 100 today.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The stage skips have gone WAY up. After my first win I got an 11 stage skip. After a couple more hearts I got a 6 stage skip. And as I'm typing this I used 2 hearts and got another 11 stage skip. O_o and again as I'm typing out more stuff I used 2 more hearts and got another giant leap with 9 stages skipped. I got to stage 50 in a little over 10 hearts. :o 

Damn I wish I used that medium skill booster on Hoop-U now!

EDIT: 

1 heart later, beating stage 51, I get another 11 stage skip. :jaymon: I may just reach stage 100 today.

LOL, so much luck :D

3 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I was really surpised on how easy Mew scalation level 50 was itemless. I finished it with 9 turns left. Now I'll keep up and see how hard level 150 is.

What team are you using?

Yeah 50 took me by surprise too. I was able to get by stage 100 itemless as well so you and Satoshi should have no problem. Sleep charm from darkrai activated a lot for me and that luck is what got me by it with 2 moves left.

3 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

What team are you using?

Yeah 50 took me by surprise too. I was able to get by stage 100 itemless as well so you and Satoshi should have no problem. Sleep charm from darkrai activated a lot for me and that luck is what got me by it with 2 moves left.

I'm using both Hoopas, Yveltal and Gengar. What about you?

BTW I saw you got a better score in the Rayquaza stage this time. I'm ranking 7800 right now. Really hoping I'll made it to the 3rd bracket to the end of the day :(

I have 10 mega speeds  I haven't used and if I get into the 3rd bracket that will be 13 total. Still not sure which pokemon to max out yet. Ohh and my Mewtwo is just one level away from 20 (finally) :)

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Aexuz said:

I'm using both Hoopas, Yveltal and Gengar. BTW I saw you got a better score in the Rayquaza stage this time. I'm ranking 7800 right now. Really hoping I'll made it to the 3rd bracket to the end of the day :(

:hmm: I haven't come across enough barriers to switch my darkrai out for BB+ hoopa. I'm hoping it doesn't change after 100 though. I've seen barriers in maybe 4 stages.

Yeah I'm really hoping that the score holds for the 3rd prize bracket. I still have a free AP^ and DD so if I'm paranoid about slipping out of that bracket I may do another item run before the timer runs out. This competition was absolutely brutal and those T-tar users are giving me nightmares. They are ruling every single event that comes out.

I'd like to say we are safe for 3rd prizes but you never know. 

12 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Sounds promising, but I'm using random low leveled team, so... I will probably need to switch to get through itemless xD

The first 2 columns are filled with blocks. There's a couple mew icons and the HP is around 15K. 18 moves. Sleep charm and BS+ are necessary. I activated sleep charm a lot so I'm not sure when the barrier disruptions start, but I only got one disruption of them before finishing the stage.