Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

Just now, Aexuz said:

I told you haha. I'm I'm happy to see Hydreigon now. Its one of my favorite pokemons from the newest generations. The ability is not that great though. What's the ability of the Kimono- Pikachu?

From the Reddit page.

Kimono-Girl has Paralysis Combo

Kimono-Boy has Sleep Combo.

Plusle and Minun both have Flash Mob.

Like you said before though...waiting on that Genesect...that stage is tough.

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

From the Reddit page.

Kimono-Girl has Paralysis Combo

Kimono-Boy has Sleep Combo.

Plusle and Minun both have Flash Mob.

Like you said before though...waiting on that Genesect...that stage is tough.

So much crappy skills in this safari.. Yeah I'm hoping Genesect will be showing up next or maybe Arcanine :) 

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Gee, Great Ball for 2500, still annoys me :P

If he speaks truth and the disruption gets rid of the barriers, it probably shouldn't be that annoying.

Obviously, depending on how the barriers are removed.

True. I guess I skipped over that part and just commented on what I saw.

EDIT: 

Just ran into and caught kimono-boy pikachu. I didn't get to see the disruption since Beedrill evolving stalled it. :facepalm: caught at 36%.

EDIT2:

Safari done. Used a GB on Seaking at 82% and a GB on Plusle at MAX. Getting tired of seeing krabby and goldeen. <_< 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Got a nice 8100 coins on meowth today. The beginning board hit a 3 combo but not any coins and the spawn must have easily hit around 3000 coins alone. I saw a few 700's and a bunch of 500's. Can't wait to hit max and get back to the main stages. Feel so dumb for even attempting a 2nd item run let alone a 3rd and 4th for Garchomp. I would be on the main stages now if it weren't for that. <_< The lugia-chu and ho-oh-chu have given me enough small skill boosters to get Angry Pikachu's Super Bolt to SL4 lmfao.

When do you think new Mission Cards will come out? It's been like half a year since we got new ones right?

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Damn you :P All I'm getting are personalized Skill Boosters...

I've gotten a couple EXP Booster L's and RML too. Angry-chu can go to level 18 now. 

Super Bolt though...damn...getting to SL5 is going to take a couple months. I used a medium booster on it and it went up maybe 10%.

I want to see what kind of damage he can put out in the expert stages. Especially against Poliwrath who I really want.

@Aexuz

GO GET THAT GENESECT!!!

lmfao I can't believe it happened so soon.

He's got a ridiculously low HP count. Less than 8000 if I remember it right. I beat it and caught it in a pokeball at 18%. No items. :jaymon: fckin deserve it after the spanking I've been getting in Graucus Hall. <_< 

EDIT:

Didn't even notice the login bonuses of 10K coins, 30 hearts, and 2 RML. :facepalm:

Caught the 3 bugs itemless and in pokeballs. 

Got by Keldeo's 30th stage itemless. My team for now consists of Shiny Rayquaza(11/15), Salamence(SS to mega boost), Lugia, and Braviary.

The extra 10K in coins will make up for the 11K I wasted getting the last 8 S-ranks in Blau Salon too. :angry: 

On 3/28/2017 at 8:25 PM, Aexuz said:

Just caught Genesect with 16%. :) I wonder who will be the next expert pokemon to go special. Hoping for Arcanine or Poliwrath for the next update.

Personally I'm hoping for Arcanine. Simply because I want to test a fully powered Angry Pikachu on Poliwrath. :giggle:

Genesect is apparently getting the SS treatment next week too. Wonder what the skill will be?

So far pretty much every stage in Graucus Hall requires at least a +5 Moves lol. Think I've only gotten 7 so far itemless.

EDIT:

Did a little test run on Poliwrath. Angry Pikachu is 13/20, SL4 and did 4400+ damage when it activated. :jaymon: It only activated once and the stage is very short with a lot of disruption but overall Poliwrath only has somewhere around 8000 HP. :D 

@Aexuz @Satoshi Ookami

Idk how good you are on coins but with Tropius back on the list he's an easy stage to farm coins on.

My team is Beedrill for damage and rock clearing and a full Rock Break++ team of winking manaphy, breloom, and winking wigglytuff.

99% of the time you can get 300 coins. Mix that with present drops of 100, 300, or 2000 coins and you can hit around 20K in one day. 

Personally, even though I was at 72K I'm taking the day to farm them back and I'm already at 83K. (no red presents yet. :P )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@Aexuz @Satoshi Ookami

Idk how good you are on coins but with Tropius back on the list he's an easy stage to farm coins on.

My team is Beedrill for damage and rock clearing and a full Rock Break++ team of winking manaphy, breloom, and winking wigglytuff.

99% of the time you can get 300 coins. Mix that with present drops of 100, 300, or 2000 coins and you can hit around 20K in one day. 

Personally, even though I was at 72K I'm taking the day to farm them back and I'm already at 83K. (no red presents yet. :P )

I don't have hearts for coin farming :/ 

I'm still missing the damned female kimono Pikachu so I've been burning hearts in safari.

And obviously I'm in deep shit with coins xD 8K only. 

At least I got Genesect.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I don't have hearts for coin farming :/ 

I'm still missing the damned female kimono Pikachu so I've been burning hearts in safari.

And obviously I'm in deep shit with coins xD 8K only. 

At least I got Genesect.

lol you'll get hearts eventually. :P 

That sucks man. Maybe saying that here will give you some good luck.

Genesect was the first thing I went for tuesday morning. I'll be at 0 coins soon enough though. :giggle: 

Speaking of coins...really REALLY wish they'd just make the damn max 100,000. I hate that everything ends in a damn 9.

6 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@Aexuz @Satoshi Ookami

What strategy are you using? I'm only getting 100 coins per run.

11 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

What strategy are you using? I'm only getting 100 coins per run.

Gotta move that starting coin off to the far left or right columns hopefully near the bottom 2 spots. That way when the 4 coins in the center fall all the way to the bottom you only have to move 1 coin to make a match of 4. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Gotta move that starting coin off to the far left or right columns hopefully near the bottom 2 spots. That way when the 4 coins in the center fall all the way to the bottom you only have to move 1 coin to make a match of 4. 

Thanks, I will try out that. Shame there is only 11 hours left to farm this level :(

Just now, Aexuz said:

Thanks, I will try out that. Shame there is only 11 hours left to farm this level :(

Maybe you'll get lucky and get a few red presents. :D 

I want the coin boost because I want to go for Keldeo's 200th stage. If I can get the Large Skill Booster then Angry Pikachu can be done in a few days not a few months.

5 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Maybe you'll get lucky and get a few red presents. :D 

I want the coin boost because I want to go for Keldeo's 200th stage. If I can get the Large Skill Booster then Angry Pikachu can be done in a few days not a few months.

My angry Pikachu is level 18 right now (skill maxed) so just a few more Victini plays to max him out :) 

It would be my 4th level 20 maxed out. I have Machamp, Mewtwo and Mawile for now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

My angry Pikachu is level 18 right now (skill maxed) so just a few more Victini plays to max him out :) 

It would be my 4th level 20 maxed out. I have Machamp, Mewtwo and Mawile for now.

Nice! I only have Machamp lol.

Mewtwo is 15/20 and Angry Pikachu is 13/20. Mewtwo only needs to hit 17 though since I have 3 auto-level candies. :devil: 

I have a helpful pattern going on right now. I'm using 4 hearts on Keldeo and 1 heart on a main stage. I've been burned before by using the last heart on an EB only to have it turn angry and not have a heart to skip levels. So I might as well get some S-ranks out of the way. :D 

6 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Nice! I only have Machamp lol.

Mewtwo is 15/20 and Angry Pikachu is 13/20. Mewtwo only needs to hit 17 though since I have 3 auto-level candies. :devil: 

I have a helpful pattern going on right now. I'm using 4 hearts on Keldeo and 1 heart on a main stage. I've been burned before by using the last heart on an EB only to have it turn angry and not have a heart to skip levels. So I might as well get some S-ranks out of the way. :D 

I'm having trouble with level 100 itemless. Did you use items on it? I'd like to reach 150 if its possible.

5 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I'm having trouble with level 100 itemless. Did you use items on it? I'd like to reach 150 if its possible.

I used all items except C-1. Stage 100 has 40.8K HP and is the highest it gets until stage 300. 

I wasn't trying to waste hearts on this EB. I want to get it done fast so I can hit the main stages again so 30K in items for the 100/150/200 isn't a bad trade off for the items we get along the way.

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I used all items except C-1. Stage 100 has 40.8K HP and is the highest it gets until stage 300. 

I wasn't trying waste hearts on this EB. I want to get it done fast so I can hit the main stages again so 30K in items for the 100/150/200 isn't a bad trade off for the items we get along the way.

I see. I asked because I almost defeted him itemless the first time I tried him out but I think I was extremely lucky in that round because after that I tried 5 plus moves and I didn't get even close to my first try. Maybe I'll use an Attack power to get that done fast.

1 minute ago, Aexuz said:

I see. I asked because I almost defeted him itemless the first time I tried him out but I think I was extremely lucky in that round because after that I tried 5 plus moves and I didn't get even close to my first try. Maybe I'll use an Attack power to get that done fast.

Yeah some people were saying they got it done with a +5 and DD but you need to activate skyblast almost all the time. Not wasting coins on the hope that lady luck is smiling on me. To be fair I could have skipped the DD I think because I used MMY, Mew, Deoxys, and Victini and the disruption isn't all that bad.