Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

27 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

HOLY POKEBALLS

The fucking top tier ranks get 10 MSU and 10 RML. They actually redid the entire ranking system. I think it's screwed up to put 2 mega events back to back though.

WUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!

Hopefully I'll get another random lucky run like on Gardevoir and get to top tier :awesome: 

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

WUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!

Hopefully I'll get another random lucky run like on Gardevoir and get to top tier :awesome: 

Cradilly is part of the skyfall in the mega event and Armaldo is a huge part of the disruptions I read. So catch them before attempting.

Itemless I got 27K. So with an item run I'm anticipating a massive score with some luck. I want to train Cradily and Armaldo to max over the week for the item run. The disruptions are easily cleared with Tyranitar.

This will be the biggest payday for the game lol.

30 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Cradilly is part of the skyfall in the mega event and Armaldo is a huge part of the disruptions I read. So catch them before attempting.

Itemless I got 27K. So with an item run I'm anticipating a massive score with some luck. I want to train Cradily and Armaldo to max over the week for the item run. The disruptions are easily cleared with Tyranitar.

Guess I have some targets for the next Victini run =D

Guess I have some targets for the next Victini run =D

Lot of block disruptions. I'm wonder how well Mega Winking Glalie does. He's already in my "to train" list. By the end of the day I'll have W-glalie, armaldo, and cradily at level 6. I'm considering 2 item runs. 1 with DD and ttar and 1 without DD and MS on mega w-glalie.

The free MSU we got put MMX at 4/5. So the rewards from last comp will max him out. Shiny Rayquaza and Mega Aggron should logically be my next megas to max out on MSU...but damn that's gonna take all year lol. (especially since I don't plan on going for M-Aggron until I get S-ranks in all the areas I'm in now.)

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Shiny Rayquaza and Mega Aggron should logically be my next megas to max out

I've seen Mega Aggron on some friends' scores on Gardevoir competition (I beat all of them, tehe~). What is his ability? Is it more useful than M-Mawile?

As for Shiny Ray... I'm conflicted. He's a cool but... flying type :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I've seen Mega Aggron on some friends' scores on Gardevoir competition (I beat all of them, tehe~). What is his ability? Is it more useful than M-Mawile?

As for Shiny Ray... I'm conflicted. He's a cool but... flying type :unsure:

M-Aggron is the steel equivalent to M-TTAR. Evolves faster too. 18 un-candied. 13 when fully candied.

Some would argue that shiny rayquaza is now the dominant for anything that shares a super effective nature. S-rayquaza evolves in 9 icons when maxed. Much better than anything against fighting and grass types. (and whatever else it's effective against idr I think bug too?)

I believe it was Mamoswine I went for when I did this...but it might have been Walrein. Use Mega Houndoom against one of them. It loves Barriers and Mega Houndoom being SE obliterates that stage along with Machamp level 20 SL5.

23 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

M-Aggron is the steel equivalent to M-TTAR. Evolves faster too. 18 un-candied. 13 when fully candied.

Okay, I'm sold.

23 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Some would argue that shiny rayquaza is now the dominant for anything that shares a super effective nature. S-rayquaza evolves in 9 icons when maxed. Much better than anything against fighting and grass types. (and whatever else it's effective against idr I think bug too?)

Speed evolution isn't everything.

Against Bug and Grass, you still want pyre team with Blaziken no matter what =D

But yea, he could be on pair with M-Mewtwo.

Okay, I'm sold.

Speed evolution isn't everything.

Against Bug and Grass, you still want pyre team with Blaziken no matter what =D

But yea, he could be on pair with M-Mewtwo.

For me speed is everything for itemless S-ranks. S-rayquaza is 2-layered. Combo Creator and Disruption Destroyer. (yeah I did that on purpose lmfao)

S-rayquaza does have braviary too...not as reliable but then again relying on blaziken doesn't work for me either. Charizard is usually my reliable fire mega.

(The only reason MMX is getting boosted is because at 130AP when I do use him in special situations he should do really well.)

OHHHHHH I forgot to mention that because someone on the reddit page didn't use the search function, I was pointed to a way to bypass that ridiculous glitch that screws with my mega evolutions. If I match icons in a way that mega keys off the first match all I have to do is pause the game at a certain point and when I unpause the game the icons should change immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know where this kind of luck has been my whole life...

First shot at the safari, I run into Winking Manaphy. Stage is short with limited moves and I won with 0 moves left using Gengar, Raikou, and Zekrom.

Caught it in a pokeball at the base 26%.

So I'm done with the Safari after just one heart...

Yay?

24 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Don't know where this kind of luck has been my whole life...

First shot at the safari, I run into Winking Manaphy. Stage is short with limited moves and I won with 0 moves left using Gengar, Raikou, and Zekrom.

Caught it in a pokeball at the base 26%.

So I'm done with the Safari after just one heart...

Yay?

Wohooo!

Now you will be unlucky for the rest of the year xDDDD

So you guys advanced the new 20 levels added? I'm currently farming coins to give Mega Aggron a try. Hopefully I can S rank it in my first try. I didn't noticed until yesterday I actually never captured that guy so I had to get back to level 270 (which took me a while o find) and demolish him using Machamp (L20) with maxed risk taker skill. I got like 37% capture rate and he escaped but then I got max catch rate.

20 hours ago, Aexuz said:

So you guys advanced the new 20 levels added? I'm currently farming coins to give Mega Aggron a try. Hopefully I can S rank it in my first try. I didn't noticed until yesterday I actually never captured that guy so I had to get back to level 270 (which took me a while o find) and demolish him using Machamp (L20) with maxed risk taker skill. I got like 37% capture rate and he escaped but then I got max catch rate.

Nope. I don't plan on hitting the new stages for a while. I want to S-rank what I have left first. Once I catch up on those ranks I feel like the game will be easier to get through. I'm even thinking about skipping special stages that aren't mega events just so I can blow through 99K getting more S-ranks than I would spending 50K and saving the rest for special stages.

EDIT:

Finally cleared Violetta Palace. Clamperl was giving me a lot of trouble itemless until I realized I had a stronger team than the vid I was following. <_< 

431 S-ranks now though with 41 S-ranks in Blau Salon, 41 S-ranks in Graucus Hall and 37 in Nacht Carnival to get and I'm all caught up. 

1 more Medium Skill Booster for Landorus-T and I'll be fully maxed on my Survival Mode team as well. 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Was going to go to stage 100 on the giratina-o escalation...nope. I am on 40 and I'm not even going to do that. 45K coins I want to have something saved for the mega comp and get through some more main stages. Itemless preferably. :P 

This EB is just not worth it. I actually had to spend 1K on a +10 seconds on stage 10. I wasn't passing it up because it maxed out RT on Landorus-T. :D I can now attempt Safari again with a full team. 

Used a greatball on each new pikachu. Simply because I'm hoping for good items until it ends. Chestnaught wasn't too hard either I didn't use any items and caught it in a pokeball.

EDIT:

Fucking livid. Somehow I didn't notice the Glalie I used as a mega was the winking version and I wasted 9500 coins. The only explanation is that I must have somehow hit the arrow after choosing super effective. :angry:  Now I'm forced to do a 3rd item run and bring myself to less than 3K in coins. Good thing is, there are a few stages of the 11 left in Blau Salon that I can S-rank itemless.

EDIT2:

Cleared Survival Mode. :D It went eerily smooth this time. My suggested lineup would be Beedrill, Machamp, Landorus-T, and keep Hoopa-U at the end. This way for some of the 3 pokemon stages Landorus can be used and is more effective.(Like the Raichu stage) The only time you'll miss Hoopa is the Chimecho stage and he can end himself with his beginning disruption. I ended up at Stage 50 with between 31-36 moves...I think...

• Like 1

On 10/3/2017 at 1:38 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Nope. I don't plan on hitting the new stages for a while. I want to S-rank what I have left first. Once I catch up on those ranks I feel like the game will be easier to get through. I'm even thinking about skipping special stages that aren't mega events just so I can blow through 99K getting more S-ranks than I would spending 50K and saving the rest for special stages.

EDIT:

Finally cleared Violetta Palace. Clamperl was giving me a lot of trouble itemless until I realized I had a stronger team than the vid I was following. <_< 

431 S-ranks now though with 41 S-ranks in Blau Salon, 41 S-ranks in Graucus Hall and 37 in Nacht Carnival to get and I'm all caught up. 

1 more Medium Skill Booster for Landorus-T and I'll be fully maxed on my Survival Mode team as well. 

Maybe you are going to be regreting a little not having Mega Aggron right now for the competitive stage. I saw all the top players have him as mega :P. My strategy is clearing the main stages first and after than go back to S rank while there is no special stages I'm missing. Also as you may have notice already all the expert stages have been showing up like special stages in an easier version so there is no really rush getting all the S ranks in my opinion. I'm waiting for Genesect to show up. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Maybe you are going to be regreting a little not having Mega Aggron right now for the competitive stage. I saw all the top players have him as mega :P. My strategy is clearing the main stages first and after than go back to S rank while there is no special stages I'm missing. Also as you may have notice already all the expert stages have been showing up like special stages in an easier version so there is no really rush getting all the S ranks in my opinion. I'm waiting for Genesect to show up. 

Honestly after the monumental failure this mega comp has been for me I'm not even worried about this one anymore. I went for a 3rd item run with Mega Glalie, 105 attack power, and only scored around 28K. I'm just grinding out coins for the main stages now. Chances are I'm not even going to get a mega speedup which will mark the first time in...well this will be the first time I didn't get at least one MSU from either the mega comp OR the EB.

I see it this way...if I S-rank all the stages, then I don't really have to play the game. I can sit on 99,999 coins until special stages come along that need coins, and new main stages. If I spend all my coins on special stages then I'll never get the main stages done. That's where I screwed up most of last year. Not to mention the alolan pokemon will be appearing so I don't see many, if any, repeat special stages for a long time.

Caught Hydreigon on my 2nd try. First attempt I finished with 9 seconds. 2nd attempt I finished with 24 seconds. My setup was Beedrill, Machamp, Gallade, and Diancie. I really only used Beedrill and Machamp though. 3500 damage on a risk taker is about a third of the health in one shot.

This safari is horrible. Weak pokemon with low catch rates is ridiculous. Gengar is failing too much for some reason so I'm using Beedrill, Venusaur, and Virizion. I went with grass so that when I come across the electric types I can do neutral damage and not halved damage.

Think I secured one MSU and RML from the mega event. <_< 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Caught Hydreigon on my 2nd try. First attempt I finished with 9 seconds. 2nd attempt I finished with 24 seconds. My setup was Beedrill, Machamp, Gallade, and Diancie. I really only used Beedrill and Machamp though. 3500 damage on a risk taker is about a third of the health in one shot.

This safari is horrible. Weak pokemon with low catch rates is ridiculous. Gengar is failing too much for some reason so I'm using Beedrill, Venusaur, and Virizion. I went with grass so that when I come across the electric types I can do neutral damage and not halved damage.

Think I secured one MSU and RML from the mega event. <_< 

Safari is absolutely horrible. I'm curios about those Kimoni pikachus though, I haven't encontered them not even once...

Last time I checked my rank was 9500 or something like that and it was only one hour to go before the deadline, so maybe I'll grab 3 mega speeds this time around.

3 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

Safari is absolutely horrible. I'm curios about those Kimoni pikachus though, I haven't encontered them not even once...

Last time I checked my rank was 9500 or something like that and it was only one hour to go before the deadline, so maybe I'll grab 3 mega speeds this time around.

lol and here I thought you were gonna rub the fact that another expert stage was brought over in my face. :giggle: 

Yeah it's ridiculous. Out of the 20 or so hearts I've spent so far at least 15 of them have been fcking goldeen. I saw krabby twice, kingler twice and on the first apperance of the kimono-girl pikachu I caught it in a pokeball at 42%. I HAVEN'T EVEN CAUGHT GOLDEEN YET. :angry: 

EDIT:
Seaking is a coin stage. Just ran into it.

I also caught krabby now that I see it on the list lol.

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

lol and here I thought you were gonna rub the fact that another expert stage was brought over in my face. :giggle: 

Yeah it's ridiculous. Out of the 20 or so hearts I've spent so far at least 15 of them have been fcking goldeen. I saw krabby twice, kingler twice and on the first apperance of the kimono-girl pikachu I caught it in a pokeball at 42%. I HAVEN'T EVEN CAUGHT GOLDEEN YET. :angry: 

I told you haha. I'm I'm happy to see Hydreigon now. Its one of my favorite pokemons from the newest generations. The ability is not that great though. What's the ability of the Kimono- Pikachu?