Megadimension Neptunia VII coming west in early 2016

G3n3raL986

I'll test it when I get back to my ps4.

Okay, thanks.

Nope, they shouldn't be account-locked. I sent some DriveClub-challenges to one of my alternate accounts and that account was able to access all DLCs (including Bikes). So it should work the same way for Nep VII.

Interesting. Does the second account have to be set to main or something?

You're funny when you get worked up.   :giggle:

You should know by now that voices are the only thing I actually care fully :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

The only region locked you have to worry is online mode you can still buy the NA version but you have to pay for it by US dollars similar when buying japanese game you have to buy it in yen its look like this ¥

Oh and does the dlc comes out art the same day as the game release or at different day

Okay, thanks.

(Sort of confirmed on the thread already)

Not sure if the 2nd account needs to be set to main, but I just dled some free JP VII dlc on my JP account and it worked fine when I played on my US account. Also, your PS4 can have up to 16 accounts that set that ps4 to primary, so unless you, your family, and your friends have more than 16 accounts in total on your PS4, this shouldn't be an issue.

but you have to pay for it by US dollars similar when buying japanese game you have to buy it in yen its look like this ¥

Well... you don't say?

And... both are incorrect :P

I can pay in Canadian Dollars for NA games and US dollars for Japanese games :P

Oh and does the dlc comes out art the same day as the game release or at different day

Since it's called Day 1 DLC, I would presume immediately? xD

(Sort of confirmed on the thread already)

Not sure if the 2nd account needs to be set to main, but I just dled some free JP VII dlc on my JP account and it worked fine when I played on my US account. Also, your PS4 can have up to 16 accounts that set that ps4 to primary, so unless you, your family, and your friends have more than 16 accounts in total on your PS4, this shouldn't be an issue.

Okay, good, so the process is...

1) log onto PS4 with NA account

2) download proper voices DLC

3) install

4) switch to normal account

5) proper voices are available

? =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Since it's called Day 1 DLC, I would presume immediately? xD

I have seen NISA release the DLC late before, and it wouldn't be the first time IFI screwed up on DLC. They'll probably release on day 1, but don't hold your breath. Also, if you somehow get the game early, then you definitely won't be getting the dlc for a while. (I think my current track record with IFI was Noire was 3 days before release (because before weekend), and 3 other games 2 days after release).

As for your plan, it sounds right. I was also thinking about it, and since dlcs are installs, developers would need an api that would lock people out of a dlc item/location/etc if dlc is detected while playing the game, which would both be a pain to implement and a cause of lag. Since I think Sony wouldn't do that, dlc probably won't be tied to an account. (If developers are seriously greedy and want to do that, there are probably ways)

Even it is free dlc. There is no reason to begin with for it being dlc. It could fit easily on a Blu-ray disk. I wonder what their excuse is this time :/

But yeah also have a Japanese and US ID on my PS3 and PS4 to download the dlc and play them on my NL ID...

Edited by Rayxtr

Okay, thanks.

The other PS4 account only needs to be set as primariy account (you can have multiple primary accounts) then you should be able to play the game and all of it's dlcs on any other account on your PS4.

Even it is free dlc. There is no reason to begin with for it being dlc. It could fit easily on a Blu-ray disk. I wonder what their excuse is this time :/

But yeah also have a Japanese and US ID on my PS3 and PS4 to download the dlc and play them on my NL ID...

I would say the reason why it is not on the disc is because the game already takes up pretty much all of it (or most) and the Voice over dlc for Rebirth 3 was rather huge download and since this is on PS4 the voice over will prob have some ridicolus size like 10GB or 20GB and then it wouldn't fit fully on the disc since after all ps3/4 blu ray's only have a max of 25? or 50GB.

Edited by Tosmasta00

I would say the reason why it is not on the disc is because the game already takes up pretty much all of it (or most) and the Voice over dlc for Rebirth 3 was rather huge download and since this is on PS4 the voice over will prob have some ridicolus size like 10GB or 20GB and then it wouldn't fit fully on the disc since after all ps3/4 blu ray's only have a max of 25? or 50GB.

PSV cartridge okay, that's 4GB, but there's NO excuse for omitting it from BD.

There's no way Nep game would occupy the same amount of space as AAA titles that are only 20-30GB are fit on a BD.

Someone have played japanese version? thought on trophies?

The trophy list isn't all that bad except for one trophy: getting every card. It's a task that could have you dealing with the cruelty of the random number god for anywhere from a few hours to over a dozen.

Edited by Walter-kun

PSV cartridge okay, that's 4GB, but there's NO excuse for omitting it from BD.

There's no way Nep game would occupy the same amount of space as AAA titles that are only 20-30GB are fit on a BD.

My other thought on that matter was that the licensing of the JP voices took to long and by the time it was done they already had printed the copies.

But personally i think we all should be happy that we even get JP voiceover in the first place they could have went entirly without it.

But personally i think we all should be happy that we even get JP voiceover in the first place they could have went entirly without it.

Considering all other games had dual audio, no, they couldn't.

It would backfire. And quite, I would say.

Also, what you said, is why we shouldn't be happy. Now it feels like it's just an addition. And that should never happen.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

here's the most troublesome trophies that require for you to do this last before platinum:

figure collector:  collected all kind of figures of geimugyou world egg chocolate

card master:  aligned all kinds of goddess chip cards

treasure hunter:  found all the hidden treasure box

prince of disorder getter:  put the item in 50 hand from the dungeon of the object

prince of disorder salverger: same thing but 100

here's the most troublesome trophies that require for you to do this last before platinum:

figure collector:  collected all kind of figures of geimugyou world egg chocolate

prince of disorder getter:  put the item in 50 hand from the dungeon of the object

this is only a rough translation got to wait for english version but its still gotta be time consuming

so here's what you all gotta do normal first then true ending cause there's no way you can get platinum in one run according to gamefaq for the endings the normal ending (nirvana ending) theres no post game but the true end there is but they said that there are two routes in the non-bad end route the Shinjigen and Choujigen  when the gang spit up in two goups

this is only a rough translation got to wait for english version but its still gotta be time consuming

so here's what you all gotta do normal first then true ending cause there's no way you can get platinum in one run according to gamefaq for the endings the normal ending (nirvana ending) theres no post game but the true end there is but they said that there are two routes in the non-bad end route the Shinjigen and Choujigen  when the gang spit up in two goups and when you choose one of the two routes you get two dungeons but the other two are locked unless your in post game after beating the game on true end route 

Edited by sandra1957

so here's what you all gotta do normal first then true ending cause there's no way you can get platinum in one run according to gamefaq for the endings the normal ending (nirvana ending) theres no post game but the true end there is but they said that there are two routes in the non-bad end route the Shinjigen and Choujigen  when the gang spit up in two goups

You have to remember, the 2nd playthrough is extremely easy and probably short because you keep your level and you can turn off random encounters. In fact, if you skip all the dialogue that you previously read, you can get to the true ending content in 3hrs.

Without too many spoilers, here is the ending route guide.

1. Play game normally till you enter the Heart dimension
  2. Early on in the heart dimension, 4 events will appear on the world map, see them asap.
  3. After a few bosses, choose to go for the normal end
  4. Finish the game (Might want to do the 100 million credits before you finish)
  5. Start the game again and turn on all flags  (You don't have to turn them on if you don't want to)
  6. Finish the Zero Dimension, making sure to watch all events.
  7. During each of the goddesses sections, make sure to watch their dreams, and most importantly Histoire's Dream
  8. Watch the 4 events in the heart dimension again, and follow the route for the normal end
  9. Enjoy the true ending
  10. Get all other trophies