Megadimension Neptunia VII coming west in early 2016

G3n3raL986

Should be possible if someone wrote a guide for the games... but that'll never happen :awesome:

Yeah...someone needs to stop playing so many AAA games and write it :awesome:

Do it! Most enjoyable JRPG series i've played in a long time:)

I own Re;Birth 1, I'll try and get through the trilogy before VII releases.

also why megadimension this time around?

Yeah...someone needs to stop playing so many AAA games and write it :awesome:

I own Re;Birth 1, I'll try and get through the trilogy before VII releases.

also why megadimension this time around?

Well, it's the Japanese title, so it makes sense. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory honestly should have been localized as Ultradimension Neptunia Victory as that is its title in Japan. Also, now I'll have a reason to continue using my PS4! xD

Edited by AnimeDreama

Well, it's the Japanese title, so it makes sense. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory honestly should have been localized as Ultradimension Neptunia Victory as that is its title in Japan. Also, now I'll have a reason to continue using my PS4! xD

But it's always been Hyperdimension over here, despite never being over there :P

"Hyper" wasn't enough to accurately describe the awesomeness that is Nep-boobNep  :awesome:

The bigger the breasts, the better the name xD

Megadimension Neptunia VII? What? Super, Hyper, Mega, Ultra? What about TerrorDimension N4pt00ni4 Psycholord's Take On Phuckin' Pluto Remixed & Remastered XIX feat. Justin Bieber? I'm happy to see more RPG stuff comin' to the west, but the names get more and more ridiculous. :D

Basically, it always been localized like Hyperdimension, this is the first time that they change the "Hyper" part for "Mega"

• Like 1

Megadimension... well there are 3 dimensions... but... 

Ah, I expected late 2015 release, damn, now it has to be GOTY 2016 and P5 actually wins 2015.

. Justin Bieber

Nope.

wait, 7? what game is 4 5 6?

V-2, not VII as 7.

Though... in fact... It is game number 7 :D Nep1, mk2, Victory, RB1, RB2, RB3, V-2 xD

Edit: Also, I sometimes want to write the guide, but seeing those two always repeating it is fun :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1