Megadimension Neptunia VII coming west in early 2016

G3n3raL986

Even though I have the limited edition preordered, I'll probably be late to the party on this game. I'm trying my best to get through the Re;Birth games ASAP dammit! >.<

Hopefully by the time I get around to playing it, one of you smexy individuals will have a trophy guide up. I'm looking at you Satoshi.  :giggle:

You have to remember, the 2nd playthrough is extremely easy and probably short because you keep your level and you can turn off random encounters. In fact, if you skip all the dialogue that you previously read, you can get to the true ending content in 3hrs.

Without too many spoilers, here is the ending route guide.

• Play game normally till you enter the Heart dimension
  • Early on in the heart dimension, 4 events will appear on the world map, see them asap.
  • After a few bosses, choose to go for the normal end
  • Finish the game (Might want to do the 100 million credits before you finish)
  • Start the game again and turn on all flags  (You don't have to turn them on if you don't want to)
  • Finish the Zero Dimension, making sure to watch all events.
  • During each of the goddesses sections, make sure to watch their dreams, and most importantly Histoire's Dream
  • Watch the 4 events in the heart dimension again, and follow the route for the normal end
  • Enjoy the true ending
  • Get all other trophies
you forgot to say that during vert, noire, blanc stor in g arc raise thier share to 40% or something then on neptune story before you go to cherry dungeon do time sensitive quest like killing certain number of enemies and watch histoire event during z arc watch all chirper events something like that

you forgot to say that during vert, noire, blanc stor in g arc raise thier share to 40% or something then on neptune story before you go to cherry dungeon do time sensitive quest like killing certain number of enemies and watch histoire event during z arc watch all chirper events something like that

I was trying not to be spoilerish about that, because if I remember correctly, those events are dreams, so I rather just refer to the event themselves than reveal the process. However if you insist

7a. During each of the goddesses arcs, raise enough mony to get Commication up to lvl 4.

7b. Watch the even that follows

7c. During Neptune's section, do the 2 dogoo killing quest asap

7d. Watch the events that follow the dogoo killing which will involve a white mouse and Histoire

Yay, I just finished Rebirth 3 today and now it's only some weeks until Mega Nep VII, nice! :D

Btw. I wanna say thanks to Satoshi, you gave me some nice tips and hints for Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment and Lost Song, I clicked your profile and that's how I got the idea of getting the Nep games. ;) And thanks for the guides too. :)

Yay, I just finished Rebirth 3 today and now it's only some weeks until Mega Nep VII, nice! :D

Btw. I wanna say thanks to Satoshi, you gave me some nice tips and hints for Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment and Lost Song, I clicked your profile and that's how I got the idea of getting the Nep games. ;) And thanks for the guides too. :)

Glad to help =D More Nep players the better =D

I have a feeling that I'll be burned out before I even get my hands on the english copy. I finally tried to finish my jp plat, and trying to do all of treasure hunter in 1 sitting is so incredibly boring (even 2 sittings, esp when you can't read jp).

Anyone have tips on how to get the item development trophy quickly?

I have a feeling that I'll be burned out before I even get my hands on the english copy. I finally tried to finish my jp plat, and trying to do all of treasure hunter in 1 sitting is so incredibly boring (even 2 sittings, esp when you can't read jp).

Anyone have tips on how to get the item development trophy quickly?

For Treasure Hunter, I used the Google Translate app on my phone to translate the challenge requirements using the photo feature. It works for all but one of the challenge types (you'll know it when you see it; the requirement for that one seems to be to go X amount of battles without using L2, though I've screwed that up and it still counted, so I don't know what it is; it just seems to work when you do that).

As for item development, I spammed clothing recipes. Just buy all the accessories you can (this should be a lot if you sold the 50M credit processors from one of the city developments) and max out on pigments and you should have the trophy with ease.

Edited by Walter-kun

For Treasure Hunter, I used the Google Translate app on my phone to translate the challenge requirements using the photo feature. It works for all but one of the challenge types (you'll know it when you see it; the requirement for that one seems to be to go X amount of battles without using L2, though I've screwed that up and it still counted, so I don't know what it is; it just seems to work when you do that).

As for item development, I spammed clothing recipes. Just buy all the accessories you can (this should be a lot if you sold the 50M credit processors from one of the city developments) and max out on pigments and you should have the trophy with ease.

Thanks so much. I wish I thought of that for treasure hunter. I ended up finding translations of some of the requirements and then just matched characters between requirements to get the trophy. Now, all I have left is card is card collecting.....T_T

Also, here are some various things I found out when playing:

When you're asked to kill all enemies for a hidden treasure, you only have to kill spawns for enemies with white names on the enemy list, you do no need to kill spawns of red names (discoverable bosses), meaning effectively you can skip all boss mobs except for the dragon at the end of the 5 floor dungeon

The treasure hunting trophy pops when you fulfill all hidden trophy requirements, not when you collect all the hidden treasures, meaning if you want to save time you can just not collect the treasures, or more importantly, you don't need to collect the hidden treasures in the Neplunker runs.

Thanks so much. I wish I thought of that for treasure hunter. I ended up finding translations of some of the requirements and then just matched characters between requirements to get the trophy. Now, all I have left is card is card collecting.....T_T

Also, here are some various things I found out when playing:

When you're asked to kill all enemies for a hidden treasure, you only have to kill spawns for enemies with white names on the enemy list, you do no need to kill spawns of red names (discoverable bosses), meaning effectively you can skip all boss mobs except for the dragon at the end of the 5 floor dungeon

The treasure hunting trophy pops when you fulfill all hidden trophy requirements, not when you collect all the hidden treasures, meaning if you want to save time you can just not collect the treasures, or more importantly, you don't need to collect the hidden treasures in the Neplunker runs.

Yeah, that last part alone drops the plat difficulty quite a bit since you don't have to deal with the annoyance that is Neplunker 0 (twice at that; the hidden treasure spawns in a room after the event that boots you out the first time :|).

That said, a trophy for doing both Neplunkers would've been much better than doing those damn cards. >_>

I also noticed the part about red bosses not counting. I was trying to avoid getting them for those dungeons at first, but once I realized they don't count, I just let them show up. It also kinda cuts down on the amount of work you have to do because they replace regular spawns. :P

One other thing I noticed is that you have to do challenges one at a time; if you have a challenge for a dungeon, the next one is dropped out of the scout rotation until you complete it.

Edited by Walter-kun

Well in an amazing stroke of luck I went from 1SR to all 4 SR cards in about 1hr.

Some more things to note:

Please use a turbo controller or some sort of automatic button presser to save your poor fingers. Mashing buttons repeatedly to get more cards is not fun.

With a turbo controller I can go from map screen (after load) to using all 30 eggs to pressing the load button in 13s (number just turned from 12 to 13)

General tips:

Make the distance between you and the eggs as short as possible. Since this is probably your last trophy, just sell off every item in the category except for the eggs, or at least make the egg the bottom item.

Get 5 ppl to <25% hp and have them setup as your main party and the support of the 1st party member. Since the eggs heal 15%, the fastest way to use all of them is use 30 among 5 ppl because switching character is usually the slowest part of the process (at least when using a turbo controller).

The game also doesn't handle multiple inputs on the item screen too well, so if you're using a turbo controller, press both sticks downward to switch characters

Route: Go to leanbox forest and get 30 eggs -> head to the 5 floor blind dungeon -> fight the blastoise lookalike -> have everyone gather in a square and get pummeled till less than 25% hp -> swap to support character when low -> wait till 5 characters are 25% -> run away from fight -> leave dungeon -> go to a space without a dungeon (afraid of lag) -> spam eggs -> get 1 new SR -> repeat

I personally just used triangle or whatever button it was to open it without healing. Much quicker than having to go and grind getting damaged every 30 cards and you start to settle into a rhythm after a while that makes it go by especially quick since it's the same button combination every time. On that note, I actually advise against using a turbo controller since you'll do less card grinding if you restock whenever you get a new card (commons notwithstanding) than if you burn all 30 cards every time.

Lucky. Cant believe europe has to wait unilt 12feb :(

I am sorry to hear that, I wonder why there is a delay between the North American and European Release dates, Is it related to somthing with PEGI or Iffy? Either way Godwilling, I am actually getting two games : Megadimension Neptunia VII and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. I am so excited my PS4 collection going up to 9 in just one day but I don't know which one to play first

Edited by TheVader66