Megadimension Neptunia VII coming west in early 2016

G3n3raL986

I think when it comes to age when it comes to playing games, that it doesn't matter. Doesn't matter the genre, the franchise, or anything like that. I'm 25 and I still play Pokemon...so...I guess judge away.

Also I'm about to start Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1 finally...so...anything I should know before I get started?

• Like 2

Seriously though...before starting the game should I be aware of anything? things that I can miss? Stuff like that.

Yes, as you may know by now Re;birth1 is a remake of the first HDN game. BUT it's missing one very important character...

Nisa, Gamindustri's heroine of Justice!

Nisa.jpg

So, just imagine she's actually in your party kicking some dogoo's ass.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

I'm 27 and lemme tell you something.  Ya damn kids ain't got no idea how good you have it.  Back in my day in the winter of '91 one of the worst blizzards we ever had, I had to walk fifteen miles in fifteen feet of snow uphill to play the Double Dragon arcade machine and when we ran out of quarters we had to walk back fifteen miles in fifteen feet of snow uphill!

That BlackSister is suuuuch an oldie, dood! >u<

About kids... I dont get why nowadays everything must be a MMO or shooter - or why everything must have multiplayer. - I was talking about GoldenSun eg, one of the best games ever imo, and the kid that was with us in this teamspeakchannel asked me were he can download it and f it has a monthly fee... meh. 

Meanwile I really can understand why older people hate the music from the younger people. Its ... a different way of thinking. .. Personally Im stucking between 80s and 00s in music too xD I even dont know why... It feels different, somehow.

There is no age limit for nep love \o/

Also mk2 is rated M and Victory USK16. When I, as adult, am not allowed to love Neps.... who is? ;)

Edited by Neputyunu

Seriously though...before starting the game should I be aware of anything? things that I can miss? Stuff like that.

If you're willing to wait a few weeks for Satoshi to get another platinum, he's going to write a guide on it. When it comes to HanaKana, I don't think he's ever lied so it's a safe bet he'll actually do it ;)

• Like 2

There is nothing missable besides true end, which only requires you to redo the final boss under certain conditions. If you want a plat, you'll have to play through the game multiple times anyway, so just enjoy your first run, everything important carries over to your next run. Also, I highly recommend getting the Max HP up rings early on because they make your life a lot easier (there is an early part with 2 consecutive boss fights that many beginners struggle with if they don't have the life rings)

If you're willing to wait a few weeks for Satoshi to get another platinum, he's going to write a guide on it. When it comes to HanaKana, I don't think he's ever lied so it's a safe bet he'll actually do it ;)

So he is finally going write the Rebirth 1 guide. I remember that he was talking about doing back in April.

• Like 2