Megadimension Neptunia VII coming west in early 2016

G3n3raL986

Join Nepboards. Please?

http://neptunia.boards.net/

Edit: Forgot to add that on Nepboards there are atm 2 Neptunia fan games which are work in progress.

http://neptunia.boards.net/thread/565/gamindustri-riot-pc-openbor

&

http://neptunia.boards.net/thread/564/nights-planeptune-developement

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

Oh thank mother of god, now all that is left is the Noire and Neptune themes and the avatars for the west, please Iffy, I need them. Also, now that will make six physical games that I will try to get hopefully if everything goes as plan:

• Killzone Shadow Fall (own)
  • Omega Quintet (own)
  • Disgaea 5 (pre-order)
  • Star Wars Battlefront (planning to get)
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (planning to get)
  • Megadimension Neptunia VII (planning to get) (why did you change the name Iffy)

TZyBbeKYR3yJrCUyDOaR_3srti9_zps53aa61c4.

Also I realized after re-reading the list that everything below Disgaea 5 is a continuation of game series that I love. Star Wars Battlefront series from PS2, Call of Duty Treyarch series from PS3, and the Whateverdimension Neptunia series from PS3.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

Still confused on why they called it Megadimension when the translated version of the JP title "New Dimension Game Neptune VII." Oh well, the game is technically about the Megadimension....

Also, I'm tempted to steal the guide... I just need to be not lazy enough to actually plat VII and write one..... (I'm pretty sure I can plat the game before my copy of Blanc comes.)

In more important news about VII, Million Arthur-chan is almost here

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 2

Still confused on why they called it Megadimension when the translated version of the JP title "New Dimension Game Neptune VII." Oh well, the game is technically about the Megadimension....

Also, I'm tempted to steal the guide... I just need to be not lazy enough to actually plat VII and write one..... (I'm pretty sure I can plat the game before my copy of Blanc comes.)

In more important news about VII, Million Arthur-chan is almost here

Don't forget Utsuwa

million.jpg

And the reason IFI took so long was to find actor/actress for characters like the sha girls and uzume

Great... English voice no one wants was delaying the release...

Gee, they should have gone JP-only and we would get it.

Still waiting for a Hyperdimension Neptunia x Senran Kagura crossover fighting game. That'd be one I'd pre-order.

NepU says hello.

You can't separate a man from his AAA games though, that's just downright cruel  :awesome:

EXACTLY!

Hey! Don't steal my joys!

• Like 2

Great... English voice no one wants was delaying the release...

Gee, they should have gone JP-only and we would get it.

It wasnt me this time...

It wasnt me this time...

It wasnt me this time...

*takes deep breath*

Feels good to be once not this person who is triggering (I never wanted to!) disputes. ^_^

But nii-chan, the good thing is, I can buy now CUH1200! :P

Mark your calendar. Shiro can return on 15 September (there's a limit on when I can change my name back)... if there's a guide :awesome:

There was 13!

There was freaking 13 before!

It wasnt me this time...

It wasnt me this time...

It wasnt me this time...

*takes deep breath*

Feels good to be once not this person who is triggering (I never wanted to!) disputes. ^_^

Because you never wait for me :awesome:

No idea what the huge hype on PSNprofiles is with this series when most "fans" of the game fall under 3 categories.

1. The ones who haven't even played the games
  2. The ones who have only seen the terrible anime.
  3. The ones who buy the game, get about 5% of the trophies and stop playing 

The Neptunia fan base bugs the living crap out of me seriously, so obnoxious and clueless. Honestly the only good game of the original on the PS3 was the first game in terms of story, mk2 was nothing short of an absolute piece of crap however Victory's humour was top class! absolutely loved the game's wide array of villains and baddies as well as the 4th wall breaking terms littered throughout the game.

This is a must buy for me.

• Like 2

No idea what the huge hype on PSNprofiles is with this series when most "fans" of the game fall under 3 categories.

• The ones who haven't even played the games
  • The ones who have only seen the terrible anime.
  • The ones who buy the game, get about 5% of the trophies and stop playing 

The Neptunia fan base bugs the living crap out of me seriously, so obnoxious and clueless. Honestly the only good game of the original on the PS3 was the first game in terms of story, mk2 was nothing short of an absolute piece of crap however Victory's humour was top class! absolutely loved the game's wide array of villains and baddies as well as the 4th wall breaking terms littered throughout the game.

This is a must buy for me.

Only obnoxious post I'm seeing here is yours.

• Like 2

Only as a mention. She isn't a playable character unfortunately.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that, because on one hand, I like Plutia but on the other hand, Iris Heart haunts my dreams

3. The ones who buy the game, get about 5% of the trophies and stop playing 

Oh man I knew just getting the trophy for clicking New Game would bit me in the ass one day.

4. Creepy old otaku and mentally unstable old fat weeaboo men using Neptune profile pictures and Japanese usernames.

Hmmhmm. Mostly 4.

Hey, Don't judge me!  :D

• Like 1