Megadimension Neptunia VII coming west in early 2016

G3n3raL986

Me too--WAIT. You think I made up those? Then you'd be surprised of what your Neptune fan base is mostly made of.

Anyways... who the cap fits.

I'm not saying you made it up, I'm saying it's a stereotype.

Also if that last statement is saying I'm one of them, I'll have you know I'm not fat, old or mentally unstable. I am however creepy and an otaku so I'll give you that one.

• Like 1

No idea what the huge hype on PSNprofiles is with this series when most "fans" of the game fall under 3 categories.

1. The ones who haven't even played the games
  2. The ones who have only seen the terrible anime.
  3. The ones who buy the game, get about 5% of the trophies and stop playing 

The Neptunia fan base bugs the living crap out of me seriously, so obnoxious and clueless. Honestly the only good game of the original on the PS3 was the first game in terms of story, mk2 was nothing short of an absolute piece of crap however Victory's humour was top class! absolutely loved the game's wide array of villains and baddies as well as the 4th wall breaking terms littered throughout the game.

This is a must buy for me.

I am surprised at how so many fans don't even seem to bother to (e.g.) get all the endings, but...meh. As the Bard said, to each his own (even those that liked Mk. 2, which was a turd of a game).

4. Creepy old otaku and mentally unstable old fat weeaboo men using Neptune profile pictures and Japanese usernames.

Hmmhmm. Mostly 4.

Meh, pt. deux.

This post makes Nepgear cry... She tried so hard to be a good MC...

QgiNM2U.gif?1

Being the star of that game would make anyone cry.

No idea what the huge hype on PSNprofiles is with this series when most "fans" of the game fall under 3 categories.

1. The ones who haven't even played the games
  2. The ones who have only seen the terrible anime.
  3. The ones who buy the game, get about 5% of the trophies and stop playing 

The Neptunia fan base bugs the living crap out of me seriously, so obnoxious and clueless. Honestly the only good game of the original on the PS3 was the first game in terms of story, mk2 was nothing short of an absolute piece of crap however Victory's humour was top class! absolutely loved the game's wide array of villains and baddies as well as the 4th wall breaking terms littered throughout the game.

This is a must buy for me.

Hmm i don't fall under any of those 3 categories.

• Like 1

Then you must belong to the 4th one!

4. Creepy old otaku and mentally unstable old fat weeaboo men using Neptune profile pictures and Japanese usernames.

Hmmhmm. Mostly 4.

Hmm sadly i'm not old unless 24 is old neither i'm mentally unstable or fat. I don't think i'm a weeaboo.

My Profile pic clearly not a Neptunia pic and my username ain't Japanese either.

• Like 1

Hmm sadly i'm not old unless 24 is old neither i'm mentally unstable or fat. I don't think i'm a weeaboo.

My Profile pic clearly not a Neptunia pic and my username ain't Japanese either.

Then... I have no idea... it seems according to the jeandeve you cannot be a fan... 

Also, 24, I'm 23 and actually feel a bit old here xDDDD

• Like 1

I'm 27 and lemme tell you something.  Ya damn kids ain't got no idea how good you have it.  Back in my day in the winter of '91 one of the worst blizzards we ever had, I had to walk fifteen miles in fifteen feet of snow uphill to play the Double Dragon arcade machine and when we ran out of quarters we had to walk back fifteen miles in fifteen feet of snow uphill!

• Like 3