Speedrun trophy, the easy way.

lesk8vaincra

I did this trick when I first played the game on Vita because I didn't want it to ruin my exeperience since I find most speedrun trophies very annoying and frustrating.

Then I realised the trophies were on a seperate list on the PS4 and I decided to get them on it too. While I was at it, I wondered if I would be able to do the speedrun legit. So I played like I normally would if I intended the speedrun trophy. I tried to avoid enemies whenever it was possible and had my Vita with the 100% map next to me in case I forgot where to go. I died a few times but I got the speedrun trophy without too much hassle. And I'm far from being a great player.

It's definitively manageable legit but this trick is great and makes things a lot easier if you don't want to be bothered by it.

• Like 2

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to share something i just discovered.

One of the trophies asks you to finish the game in less than an hour. This doesnt mean "1 hour playing", no, it means "if you start a 1PM, you HAVE to finish your playthrough before 2PM the same day".

Basically, backing up your save in case you mess up is worthless. But the game made the trophy even easier. You can change your console clock to "less than an hour after the time you actually began your game", then beat the boss, and it will make the trophy pop!

So, for an easy speedrun trophy, after your finished your first playthrough, you will use the SAME SAVE. Then:

- go to your profile on PSNprofile.com, look at the time you got the first trophy in the game

- go to your console setting, and set the time to that exact time

- go back to the final boss and beat him

- bam, speedrun trophy.

Same date and hour right? Thanks for the help

EDIT: More one thing since I played the game last week and got zero trophies does it mean I have to set for the day I played for speedrun trophy or not?

Same date and hour right? Thanks for the help

EDIT: More one thing since I played the game last week and got zero trophies does it mean I have to set for the day I played for speedrun trophy or not?

I assumed everyone who launched the game at least beat the first boss :D.

If you haven't got any trophies, just start a new save file :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

every speedrun should work this way. it's the most annoying thing to do. rushing through a game gives me literally NOTHING but stress. got noithing 2 do with skill. it's trial and error and learing routes god i hate it. doing specific levels on time is absolutely okay but playing a whole game under time stress.... this should be forbidden. so amazing trick will do this. 

cheers, nate

4 hours ago, NathanDarko said:

every speedrun should work this way. it's the most annoying thing to do. rushing through a game gives me literally NOTHING but stress. got noithing 2 do with skill. it's trial and error and learing routes god i hate it. doing specific levels on time is absolutely okay but playing a whole game under time stress.... this should be forbidden. so amazing trick will do this. 

cheers, nate

So you're saying that every speedrun trophy should work in a way that doesn't involve any speedrunning whatsoever? How about... if you don't like speedrunning then don't do it and leave those trophies for people who do.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...