Suggest a game in my list to increase my completion percent

suresh_thangaraj

You should do Soulcalibur Lost Swords as soon as you can. The servers are shutting down soon and you'll have a permanent incomplete game on your profile... if you're annoyed by things like that.

Ni No Kuni would probably increase your percentage by a large amount. For the most part, completing games with platinums will increase the percentage by more because there are more possible points and total points added from those games.

Edited by Urushibara Ruka

You should do Soulcalibur Lost Swords as soon as you can. The servers are shutting down soon and you'll have a permanent incomplete game on your profile... if you're annoyed by things like that.

Ni No Kuni would probably increase your percentage by a large amount. For the most part, completing games with platinums will increase the percentage by more because there are more possible points and total points added from those games.

recently updated this game and looking forward to finish it before this month end (i am not sure how many days will it require to finish this game. any advise??)

recently updated this game and looking forward to finish it before this month end (i am not sure how many days will it require to finish this game. any advise??)

I never got around to playing lost swords, but the guide might be able to help you with it. I'm not much of a fighting game player and every time I tried to play it the servers would crash on me.

Top of the list has to be The Last Of Us, it's only one of the greatest games ever made.

Hotline Miami because I played it earlier this year and it has one of the best soundtracks in a game ever.

inFamous as it's my favourite of the series.

SteamWorld Dig isn't an easy 100% but it's a lot of fun.

Dead Nation (vita version is supposedly tougher but not impossible)

Infamous (game is easy imo)

Lego Batman 3 (it's a lego game and has a ton of DLC that would boost your completion rate if you were interested in it)

Dead Nation on the PS3 isn't bad. Especially if you find a good co-op partner maybe here on the sites to help make it faster.

^Getting the plat in these games should boost your completion quite a bit. Maybe over 80%? 

Idk if it adds to completion or not since you haven't earned a trophy but South Park: The Stick of Truth is by far one of the best overall games I've played on the PS3. 

As others have mentioned:

- Borderlands 2 is fairly easy but may take a while to complete all quests and challenges (a good co-op partner could speed it up)

- inFamous is also, spam L3 while running around each and every city block for the blast shards, it isn't nearly as hard as people say

- Lego Batman 3 because Lego (I've never played Lego games, but they're generally considered easy)

- NFS MW is easy though winning every race and finding all collectibles are very time-consuming

- Resogun can be completed in just a day or two, 1 week at most if you become skilled at it

- Lone Survivor also in 1 or 2 days if you follow the trophy guide exactly

I don't have any experience with your other unfinished games but those last 2 are probably the quickest/easiest. Good luck!

Hotline Miami and Resogun are both quick, easy and a TON of fun.

And they are both E-ranks, dragging your percentages down.

i will look forward to beat hotline miami by this month end. for resogun i think i need co op partner.

As others have mentioned:

- Borderlands 2 is fairly easy but may take a while to complete all quests and challenges (a good co-op partner could speed it up)

- inFamous is also, spam L3 while running around each and every city block for the blast shards, it isn't nearly as hard as people say

- Lego Batman 3 because Lego (I've never played Lego games, but they're generally considered easy)

- NFS MW is easy though winning every race and finding all collectibles are very time-consuming

- Resogun can be completed in just a day or two, 1 week at most if you become skilled at it

- Lone Survivor also in 1 or 2 days if you follow the trophy guide exactly

I don't have any experience with your other unfinished games but those last 2 are probably the quickest/easiest. Good luck!

was playing borderlands 2 every weekend with my one of my friend it was fun though. Infamous i am sick of spamming L3 :shakefist:. I beat the story of lego batman 3 and using happy thumbs gaming collectible guide (it is consuming most of my free time). NFS most wanted is very blurry in ps vita and i don't have a mood to play it. looking forward to play resogun with a co op partner. Lone survivor is 0% so will play that game later probably. thanks for your suggestion :)  

sorry

no worries dude.

Edited by suresh_thangaraj